Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing Rewritten ❯ Battles ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget to thank Meio-chan for editing!!!!!

If you haven't seen the show, or read the manga, you might not be able to follow along that well, because if I did every single detail, it would take too long, but, you may still enjoy the story.

And if you haven't noticed, I'm doing the chapters by the chapters in the book.

Don't forget, I still need a title for this!

Thanks for your reviews!!!!!!!

Now on with the fic!

**********************************************

Chapter 3

IN THE L1 HIDE OUT

"Like hell I'm taking Relena back down to Earth! I've got my own mission to see to!" Usagi was yelling once again at Dr. J.

"We need someone to take Relena back down to Earth, back to the Sanc Kingdom more precisely."

"I can't. Make someone else."

"This is a mission, Usagi. And a perfect soldier never declines a mission."

"......" Usagi glared at the doctor. "......Accepted," she sighed defeatedly. "But later. I want to check on something first."

Dr. J sighed. "Do as you wish. Just make sure that Miss Peacecraft gets to the Sanc Kingdom safely."

"Roger."

~*~

Usagi spent most of her time on L1 on her laptop. She had already researched three of the gundam pilots. Quatre R. Winner, heir to the Winner fortune or L4, extremely rich, but extremely kind and generous; Chang Wufei, last of the Dragon clan, wife Meiran was killed by Oz, a scholar and a swordsman of Chinese tradition, originally from L5; and Duo Maxwell, a one time thief, usually with a cheery disposition, and could be found working at junkyards of scrap metal on L2. 'Probably for MS parts,' Usagi reasoned. She also knew that Trowa was from L3, had a charm with animals and was extremely flexible. It was most liking that Trowa had taken Heero to his hideout.

She came upon a certain site that was giving reviews to different circuses. One of them, from L3, had a picture of Trowa as a clown.

"Bingo."

~*~

"Dr. J, I'm leaving for L3," Usagi told him. "I'll be back in 2 days."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shuttle to L3, departing in 10 minutes."

'Well, here I go. Off to visit Trowa.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shuttle from L1, arriving at L3."

~*~

"Welcome to L3. Enjoy your stay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to our show!" Catherine was in the front of the circus tent giving out flyers and programs for the show, a smile bright on her face, already in her circus outfit. Usagi approached her.

"Miss Catherine?"

"Yes? Who are you?" Catherine's sharp green eyes studied the newcomer.

"I'm Usagi Tsukino, I wanted to see Trowa," the blond replied without emotion.

"Trowa? Why?" she asked, giving a fleeing glance at the tent she knew Trowa was in.

"He left something at home. I was sent to give it to him."

"Oh. All right. He's into the back of the small tent behind the animal cages."

"Thank you." Usagi walked away to where Trowa was staying.

~*~

"Trowa?"

Trowa stiffened at the female voice. Not Catherine's, but a different one. It sounded vaguely familiar. His hand went closer to the gun strapped to his waist. "Who's there?"

"It's me. I wanted to see how Heero was doing." (Tenshi-chan: Oh, gee, Trowa's sure going to know who me is....)

He drew his gun. "Identify yourself."

"Usagi Tsukino, gundam pilot 06 of Gundam Twilight," she hissed softly. "Let me in. I've got something for you."

"Enter, alone, and unarmed." Trowa held his gun ready.

Usagi came in, hands up, a disk in her upraised right hand, facing the barrel of Trowa's gun at her chest. "Geez, I'm trustworthy. I made it as a gundam pilot, or else Heero would have killed me a long time ago."

"This way," the stoic pilot said, walking to another tent flap. Usagi followed Trowa into Heero's room.

She let out a small gasp, looking at Heero's torn, but bandaged, body. "I told you not to enter that sequence," she scolded despairingly. "I amso going to disable your self-destruction sequence next time." She sighed. (Meio-chan: Poor Hee-chan....... *sniff* Usagi-chan's right though.)

She handed over the disk. "This has a couple of codes you might find useful. Take care of Heero real well, and make sure you tell me when that damn gundam of his is restored so I can fix that self-destruct code for good. No point of loosing him twice to the same gundam."

"......."

Usagi looked at Trowa. "You sure don't talk that much for a clown. Keep Heero safe. If anything happens to him, you are soooooo in Hell."

"Life is hell."

Usagi quickly turned around before Trowa could catch her grinning. "Remember, we may be gundam pilots, but we too deserve a life better than hell." She started walking out. "If anyone asks if you've seen me, I haven't been here. I don't want Oz on my tail again."

"Roger."

She left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THREE DAYS LATER

Back on L1.....


"Come on Relena, our shuttle's waiting." Usagi mentally groaned. She did not want to do this.

"Have you seen Heero?"

"...... He's dead, remember? He died in a big explosion?" Usagi said slowly. "Ask about him one more time, I'm going to do Oz a favor and kill you myself."

That shut Relena up.

There was silence the whole way back to Earth.

~*~

"Pagen, the Peacecraft butler, will be waiting for you with a limo. You will be in safe hands after that. I hope you find your stay as a Peacecraft most enjoyable."

"Thank you. And if Heero asks where I am, tell him for me."

"Sure, if he asks," Usagi said with a grin. Usagi walked with her down to limo.

"You must be Pagen," Usagi asked, greeting the old butler.

"Yes. And you are.....?"

"Usagi. This is Relena, I'm sure you remember her."

"Of course. Come now, Miss Relena, shall we go?" Pagen asked, opening the door.

"All right. Good bye, Usagi. Good luck in the future with Oz," Relena said cheerily.

"Relena, I want you to be cautious with Oz. Never, ever let an Oz officer near you alone, understood?"

Relena nodded.

"Good. Good bye, Miss Relena, perhaps our paths may cross once again."

And with that parting, the two women went their separate ways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usagi stealthily snuck into an Oz base and stole a Leo.

'This should get me to where I want to go.....'

She blasted off into the atmosphere. No one questioned her, as she allowed no one to see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oz MS Leo, approaching!!!" a soldier reported, running into the room where an old man by the name of Howard, was reading.

Howard's head shot up. "What?! Has Oz spotted us already?! How many are there?"

"Just one. Shall we shoot it down, sir?"

"Yes, go ahead. But first, see who the pilot is," he instructed. The soldier abruptly left the room and back to the main control room. Howard followed him.

"The pilot refuses to open contact, sir!"

"Fire away!" Howard said, studying the flying techniques of the MS carefully. "Let's see how good a lone Oz MS is."

~*~

Usagi sighed as she saw the small ocean base prepare to fire at her. This may not be her suit, and she wouldn't give any shit if it was blown to bits, just as long as she wasn't in it. She finally opened a link.

"Dr. Howard. This is Usagi Tsukino, pilot 06 of Gundam Twilight. I'm Dr. M's pilot."

"Oh, that's right!" Howard immediately commanded his crew to cease preparations. "Welcome, 06. Your gundam has already arrived. Prepare for landing, and then we can begin training."

"Roger." Usagi landed the suit.

"Let us commence training with Gundam Twilight and her pilot 06, Usagi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO MONTHS LATER


"Usagi you have a mission. Take an undercover identity as and Oz soldier, mind the soldier, not a pilot, and get as much information as possible about future Oz plans with the new mobile suits and the rumored mobile dolls. Return if you are discovered."

"Mission accepted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usagi was quickly able to infiltrate and take up identity of a new transfer soldier. Her lightning speed shooting and accuracy got her quite close to the top. Soon, she to a position quite close to Treize. Une, naturally, didn't trust her. I mean, don't you think she would have heard of this girl with remarkable shooting and fighting skills? In the first week of her residence in the Oz ships, she had become the top fencer, second only to Commander Treize. Word quickly got around of the new recruit who could whoop anybody's ass with a sword. As a matter of a fact, Treize himself had challenged the girl, but both had held back on their abilities, and both knew that the other was not fighting to their fullest. Treize admired Usagi's skill and permitted her to carry around a sword all the time, not just a gun. So far, only Zechs had been granted such an honor.

Treize admired Usagi's skill so much, he placed her as a personal bodyguard, equivalent to a Lieutenant. She would have been a Lieutenant, if she was able to pilot a mobile suit. But she could, but he didn't need to know that.....

Usagi's position was very close to Treize, which meant lots of privileges. And that meant easier access to future plans and top secret files.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE MONTH LATER


In the remote land of Antarctica.......

"Sorry to bring down to a place like this, but here's your gundam. Take it."

Heero stared at Zechs. Then shrugged. "I'll show my thanks my own way."

Zechs eyed the pilot carefully. "So you'll fight me?"

Heero nodded. "Uh-huh. And I'll kill you. That's how I operate."

Zechs snickered. "I like that. That's a bliss for a fighter."

And so, the battle in Antarctica between Zechs on the Tallgeese and Heero on Wing Gundam commenced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Usagi was watching Treize when he contacted the Tallgeese to inform Zechs that he would have to die for Oz.

But what caught her ear the most was....

"But live so I can see you again, Milliardo."

So, Zechs was the long lost Milliardo Peacecraft. Dr. M was right after all. (Tenshi-chan: Well, she is the Guardian of the Time Gates, isn't she?)

Just then, an explosion shook the boat.

"Three gundams on the radar!!" a soldier yelled.

"Damn." Treize turned his head towards the door, to find Usagi there. "How much did you hear?"

"Enough for me. Come on, before Une goes ballistic looking for you," Usagi said, motioning for his Excellency to leave.

Treize stared at her. "There's something you're not telling me."

"Acknowledged. Now, let's go before Wu...... one of the gundams comes blasting in here. From the last broadcast, I heard they were pretty angry," Usagi said casually covering her mistake.

"How is it that you know them so well?" Treize questioned, walked through the doorway and into the hallway. Usagi walked at his side.

"I don't know them well. I haven't even met them all. I just know what I can apply," Usagi answered. "What I didn't know was that both of the Peac...."

There was a rumble and some sort of a scream.

"I take that Une was trying to take on an gundam...... maybe it was 05....." Usagi said thinking of what she know of the pilots.

"As I was implying before, you seem to know the gundam pilots quite well."

"And you seem to know Mr. Peacecraft quite well," she retorted. "Hurry up. Or else we're going to die in a burning ship."

"No, I don't think Mr. Heero would like that," Treize said smoothly.

~*~

Wufei was piloting around the fleet of Oz ships in rage. He had just been going to go slice through the ship he was sure Treize was in when some onna decided to shoot at him. (Tenshi-chan: Talk about a hurt pride. And remember, this is Shenlong, not Altron, so he doesn't have a trident, only an energy glaive-thingy.) (Meio-chan: Yup, yup yup!!)

It didn't make a difference though, he made quick work of her, not actually destroying the suit, but merely disabling the arms, then proceeding towards the ship.

~*~

Usagi stopped in her tracks. "You knew all along, didn't you?"

Treize nodded. "Your resemblance from the woman in the colonial communications the day the LA base was destroyed is too uncanny to be a coincidence."

Usagi sighed. "Well, you won your prize. We are one and the same. What are you going to do about it?" she challenged.

"Well, I would usually let Une deal with prisoners, but I think you'll be an exception. You'll stay alive, as long as you stay in the base. And as long as Lt. Une doesn't find out."

"Meaning you're not going to tell her, or are you?"

"What does 05 want?" Treize asked, changing the subject, entering a room with large window that gave a commanding view of the ships.

"To defeat you," she replied offhandedly.

"Oh, really?" Treize said with a smirk, walking forward a bit.

He was at the extremely large window where he had a nice view of the battle. He motioned Usagi to stay back and drew his sword. Usagi's hand immediately flew to the hilt of her own sword as a defensive reflex, but relax as she watched Treize turn around and tap the window. He was just going to challenge Wufei into a sword battle. 'Wait a minute..... CHALLENGE WUFEI AT THE ONE THING HE'S ACTUALLY GOOD AT?!?!?!'

~*~

As Wufei got closer to the ship, he noticed a figure tapping on the window with a sword. Treize was challenging him into a sword fight.

"Sword fight? You're on!" He thrust Nataku's arm into the ship, creating an opening for him to jump in.

~*~

"General! Are you sure that's a good idea?!" Usagi gasped.

"Don't worry. I know what I'm doing."

The fist of Nataku shattered the nearby window and Wufei jumped through, his own sword drawn. "I'm Chang Wufei."

"Treize Kushrenada."

Wufei was about to charge when he noticed a third figure in the room, now right between him and Treize. "Onna, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be on a colony?"

"Says who?" Usagi shot back.

"Then what the fuck are you doing in an Oz uniform?" Wufei demanded. (Meio-chan: I thought this was supposed to be PG-13!) (Tenshi-chan: Eheh-heh-heh *sweatdrops* umm...... yeah........ it was......... heh-heh........ if any of you think I should up the rating to R, tell me in your reviews...... though I think we all as teenagers have seen the word fuck before.......) (Meio-chan: Batsu Tenshi-chan!!! Batsu, batsu, batsu!!!!)

"I'm sure you can figure it out yourself," Usagi said fiercely.

"Heero's going to kill you."

"No he's not," Usagi calmly denied.

"You're right, he's not. Because I am," Wufei said confidently.

"Like to see you try," Usagi said, placing her hands at her waist where she would have close access to both her gun and sword.

"You're just an onna," Wufei scoffed. "What could you do?"

"What does me being a female have to do with my capabilities?" Usagi retorted.

"All women are weak, just like the one who tried to defend this ship."

"Her? Une's a bitch, a weak one at that. She's too caught up with trying to get the approval of Mr. Krushrenada here," she said, indicating to the amused Treize in the back. "And I'm not her. You can ask Treize how far my fighting capabilities go. And you can ask Heero how far my piloting skills go......." She sweatdropped, feeling Treize's glare on her. "I wasn't supposed to say that, wasn't I?"

"You can pilot a mobile suit?" Treize questioned.

Usagi shrugged. "You know too much about me. You better not tell Une that, or I'm dead."

"You are dead, 06, because Nataku's going to give it to you. Heero would be disappointed to see you working for Oz."

"Like I said before, no he wouldn't. You're too hot-headed and prejudiced to see that my work here goes beyond that. I always do research of positions and points of view, unlike some sexist bastards I know."

"Is that a challenge?!"

"Maybe. But of course you came to challenge his Excellency, not some onna," she retorted, mocking him. "It wouldn't matter anyway. You'd lose to me."

"Usagi...." Treize warned.

"Draw, onna," Wufei growled, his sword now pointed at her. He certainly wasn't going to lose to some girl who he had thought was working for the colonies, not for Oz.

Usagi drew her sword and saluted Treize, then bowed Wufei. "I'm warning you, Wufei. I trained the Chinese way as well. I won't be easily defeated."

"Well see about that onna." He charged her, slashing down, only to be stopped by Usagi's blade. The swords danced in a deadly flash. Until their swords locked at the hilts, the two glaring into each other's eyes.

"One thing, Chang. It's not onna, it's Usagi." She flipped backwards, dislodging her sword from Wufei's, then kicking the sword out of his hand as her foot came in contact with his hand. "I told you I trained the Chinese way," She said righting herself. "You're pretty good though. I've never had to sweat so hard before. Not even during training. You might actually be able to beat Heero, if you kept your head cool."

"......." Wufei glared at the floor.

***********************************************************

Tenshi-chan: Awwww.... poor Wufei...... but he asked for it!

Wufei: *rages* WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON ME?!?!

Tenshi-chan: Because it's funny to pick on you. Heero would kill me, Trowa wouldn't do or say anything, Duo would just laugh, and Quatre's too sweet to pick on, so that leaves you! Besides, you're and easy target! *sticks out tongue at a reddened Wufei*

Wufei: You're dead, onna!

Tenshi-chan: *sweatdrops* I'll be back, minna! *runs off with a mad Wufei chasing her, waving around his precious katana*

Tenshi-chan: *comes running back into view, panting* Come on *pant*, what kind *pant* of *pant* justice *pant* is this?! *pant* You wanted *pant* to be *pant* in the *pant* fic *pant* more!!!!!!!

Wufei: Justice?! I'll show you justice!!!!! *chases Tenshi-chan waving his precious katana while giving his pedantic rant about justice and injustice out of the room*

Tenshi-chan: *sweatdrops* *looses Wufei around the corner of the room and comes back in* Ano........., Fei-baka talks too much, and runs around waving his sword too much.

Meio-chan: Hey, at least your getting some exercise!

Tenshi-chan: Gee, thanks Meio-chan. I feel soooo much better. YIPES!!!!! *runs away as Wufei slashes down with his katana* Sayonara minna! Fei-baka! Stop it!!!!! Or do you want Meio-chan on your tail again?!?!

Meio-chan: Fei-baka.... you sure you want that?

Heero: *smirks*

Trowa: *twitch* *twitch*

Quatre: *sighs* Oh dear.....

Duo: *bursts out in laughter, then shuts up as Tenshi-chan pulls his braid*

Tenshi-chan: *smirks, tugging hard on Duo's braid* Now, one with the fic! What? You thought I was that cruel?

************************************************************** < p class="c5">

"Anyway, you probably let me win, since your object wasn't to come here and fight me, it was to fight Treize. So I'll leave you two be," Usagi tossed her sword into a corner of the room.

"You mean you weren't fighting for Treize?"

"What do you mean?! Fight for him?! No! A person can only win a battle if only he or she fights the battle him or her self." She walked over and picked up Wufei's sword and handed it to him. Then she stepped out of the way. "Have fun!" She winked, "I'll make sure no one disturbs your battle." She walked out of the room.

The two men just looked at each other. Treize just stood there, then he sheathed his sword. Wufei stared, then relaxed his sword arm. "I'm not sure what that was about," Treize mumbled.

"That onna's an enigma," Wufei grumbled. "Now it seems as if there's no point in fighting."

"But there always is. Why don't we just test our skills, eh, Wufei?" Treize challenged, redrawing his sword.

"Why don't we?" Wufei agreed, his sword back up and ready to play.

Finally, the match between Treize and Wufei began.

~*~

"Hey, Quatre! Have you seen Wufei?!" Duo asked over the com-link while fighting an MS. "We gotta scram before more MS come around from land bases."

"Right. His mobile suit is near the main ship.....and it's not moving."

"WHAT?!" Duo exclaimed.

"I don't think he's down, he's just not in his suit."

"Great," Duo groaned. "I'll go get him. Then we're out of here."

~*~

It took a while before Une could safely get to Treize's side. She was always pestered by that gundam with the scythe, 02. It pissed her off like hell. She couldn't land her MS on Treize's ship, so she landed nearby in the water and swam onto the boat, taking the ladder to the top. After that, she found Usagi blocking her way into the room where she was sure Treize was in.

"Move aside, Usagi."

"I'm sorry Lieutenant, but I can't do that. His Excellency doesn't want to be disturbed," Usagi replied in a very monotone like way.

"I don't have time to play your games, soldier, move aside. I have to go make sure His Excellency is safe."

"He's perfectly fine," Usagi attempted to reassure her.

"I don't believe you. That gundam pilot is in that room with him, how can you say he's fine?"

"You think the gundam pilot will defeat Treize?"

"...... I didn't mean that. I just want to make sure he stays safe," Une stuttered.

"The general can handle himself perfectly. There is no need for your interference."

"It is my duty to stay at his side, and I would like to do my job," Lady Une said irritably. "So move!" Une roughly pushed Usagi aside and bolted for the door.

"You can't go in there!"

~*~

"Where is he..... Where is Wu-man........." Duo flew around, searching for his comrade. "There's his gundam." He tried to open a link, but there was no reception. "Quatre was right, he's not in his gundam." He landed his gundam by Shenlong, and moved Deathscythe's hand to punch another hole in the windows. He got out of the cockpit and jumped onto the arm of Deathscythe. He walked down the arm and entered the room.

~*~

Treize and Wufei were fighting equally, especially since Wufei's mind had been cleared from the fight before.

"Why do you keep fighting?" Wufei questioned.

"Because I don't want to loose a sword match to you, that's why," Treize responded, surprised at the rather dumb question.

"No, I mean why do you keep trying to destroy the peace?"

"What peace? There is no peace."

"The potential for peace is being destroyed by the constant fighting," Wufei panted.

"Because under Oz's control, there will be peace."

"Control, the people do not want to live under some organization's control."

Suddenly, the hand of Deathscythe came though the window, shattering it into millions of pieces.

The two halted their swords, staring at the figure making his way down the arm of the MS into the room.

"Wufei!" Duo yelled. "We gotta...... What the hell are you doing?" Duo said. (Meio-chan: Baka Duo-chan.....)

Wufei glared. "Braided-baka, what do you think we're doing?"

"Sorry, I hope I didn't interrupt any...."

"General!" a voice shouted, the door knocked forcefully open.

"....N't go in there!" another voice shouted.

"....thing..." Duo finished off, looking at all four of them in the room.

"You Excellency, are you all right?" Lady Une asked.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Treize replied carelessly.

"Duo?!" Usagi asked, her mouth slightly open.

"Sere?! What are you doing in a Oz uniform?" Duo asked, shocked.

"That's exactly what Wufei asked," she muttered.

Something clicked in Une's head. "You're that girl with the gundam pilots. You and that Peacecraft!" Une clamped a firm hand on Usagi's arm.

"Took you long enough," Usagi sneered. Then, she looked pleadingly at Treize.

"Serves you right onna," Wufei said disdainfully.

"WUFEI!!!!!" Duo yelled. "She doesn't deserve to die!"

"She's working for Oz, what do you mean she doesn't deserve to die?!" Wufei shot back.

"I trust Seren....Usagi enough to know that she must have a reason for working under Treize," Duo countered. "She's smart, she knows what she's doing, and she'd never let herself be manipulated."

While they had been arguing, Usagi and Une were arguing. Treize was watching the two groups as if he was watching the best entertainment of all.

"Let go of me," Usagi growled.

"You're under arrest, Usagi Tsukino, for being a supporter of the terrorists, and a spy for them," Lady Une snapped.

"I think not," Usagi retorted, tripping Une, forcing her to let go of her.

"Come back here," Une said, getting up on her knees and pulling out her gun. Usagi's eyes widened and she bolted for Deathscythe. Just as Une fired her gun, something hit her hand, causing her aim to shift. The bullet hit Usagi's shoulder.

"Aiiee!!" she gasped, her hand immediately clamping onto her left shoulder, her uniform stained red.

Her scream brought Duo and Wufei out of their bicker.

"Sere!!" Duo yelled. He leapt off of Deathscythe's hand and went to help the girl.

Treize sighed, lowering his arm, thankful that no one had seen him throw a spare bullet at Une's hand, and thankful that Usagi wasn't dead. Wait, Usagi was looking at him in that knowing way.

She mouthed her thanks. There was a flash of silver as something fell from her hands onto the ground. Only Treize noticed.

"Wufei, let's go. She needs to get her wound treated."

"Right."

The two men climbed back into their gundams, Duo supporting Usagi. Treize and Une watched them go.

"Why are you letting them get away?" Une demanded.

"Because there's a life out there waiting for them," Treize simply answered. He walked over to the broken window. He looked down and saw something silver. He bent down and picked it up. It was a simple cross. Taped to the cross was a message. I'll find Milliardo for you. He felt engravings on the back and flipped it over. On it , one name was inscribed: Serenity Maxwell.

**********************************************

Isn't this the most perfect place to end it?

NO IT IS NOT A TREIZE/USAGI!!! And will never be. It's just that he's not really a bastard in the manga, so I'm not going to make him that much of a bastard here either. I just sort of overdid the psycho-ness for Relena........ *sweatdrop* but that's ok.......

Meio-chan: That wasn't psychoness, Tenshi-chan.

Oh well, something of that sort. Her weird obsession over Heero, but then of course Mi-chan's obsession over Duo-chan's worse......

Meio-chan: No shit, Sherlock. Mind you, I was exposed to it when it first started…you've only been exposed to it for a couple months… Every time she sees him or his gundam, you hear a loud squeal of "Duo!!!" or "Deathscythe!!!" Yeesh. It's enough to give anyone a headache. And you know that it doesn't even end there. And for all you readers out there, ya don't wanna know!!!

Don't forget to review!