Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Save Myself ❯ Taken ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Gods and Generals, or anything else for that matter… poop.

I'll Save Myself

Prologue

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Haruka Tenoh ran through the streets of Tokyo, she had just vandalized Tokyo Garden, a popular restaurant in Crossroads. A waitress or something had called the cops on them. Ever since the end of the Senshi Wars, Haruka had been bored out of her mind, not being able to fight and all. The gang brought some excitement into her life, and besides they were all close friends. Everyone knew about the gang. Soon the newspapers named them the Ghoul Gang. They stayed away from battles with other gangs… most of the time. She only went after the people who messed with them, like the owner of Tokyo Garden. Earlier that day, the owner had refused Jeremy service because he was part of the Ghouls. He had practically asked for it, so he got it.

Haruka smirked as she turned down an alleyway. His restaurant was history. Haruka climbed into her car, which was only a couple of blocks away from the screeching sirens. She put her key into the ignition and switched on the headlights. Within a matter of seconds, she couldn't even hear the sirens. She turned up the volume and got lost in the hard-rock sounds of Evanescence. (Any1 notice how I put her in all of my fics??!) She headed for an abandoned three-story hotel just on the other side of Crossroads. She parked at the market across the street. Haruka got out of her yellow Mercedez-Benz and stuffed her keys into her jacket pocket. She crossed the street, climbed the stairs and entered room twenty-seven. She smirked; they sat around the T.V, lazily drinking cold beers as if nothing had happened. Mark smiled and handed her a Budweiser.

******************Somewhere in the R4 Colony******************

"Allow me to get to the point, sir," Lieutenant sanders said as he sipped his black coffee, "I have been authorized by the leader of the alliance himself, General Johnston, with the full blessing of the war department, to offer you full command of the army with the rank of Major General. This army is being raised to quell the Treiz Foundation and preserve Earth and the colonies."

David Matthews thought about it for a moment. Major General Matthews, he liked the sound of that. But did he really want to get involved in the war?

Lieutenant Sanders saw the hesitant look on his face. "The Gundam Pilots have agreed to help get new recruits and train them."

David Matthews stood from his chair and saluted, "I accept the position assigned to me by your partiality."

"Good." Luitenant Sanders let out a long sigh of relief; he didn't realize he had been holding his breath. "Are your soldiers ready?"

"They will be." Major General Matthews saluted once more and exited the room. `Now, where to search for the new recruits,' he thought. David scratched his chin in thought. `Tokyo.' A smiled appeared on his face as he climbed into his limo.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Like it? Love it? Hate it?

Tell me!!! Flamers N' stuff are accepted. I'll continue soon, if you guys like the idea. I'm outie!

~Alicia