Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ I'll Save Myself ❯ A Woman??!! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey peoples!! Here's another chapter, as promised. This one is kind of short but I'll make it up to you on the next one. I'm going to start publishing chaps. Every weekend or every other weekend (only if I'm busy.) And this way, we're all happy!! Yay.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'll Save Myself Chapter 4

************************************************************~*** *******

Haruka silently waited in her bad for the darkest hour of night. She was going to get out of there, no one was going to stop her. She sat up in bed and looked around. Everyone was sleeping, but the barracks leader, Trowa Barton, was nowhere to be found. Haruka looked deep into the shadows but found nothing and no one. She quietly crept to the other side of the cabin. Looking around a bit more, she turned the doorknob, only to find it was locked. Haruka muttered cuss words under her breath as she walked to one of the many windows. The floorboards creaked under her feet. She winced as they groaned. She looked around, someone had to have woken up. Finding it open, she slid open the window and poked her head out. The fall was only a couple of feet.

She lifted one of her legs up and over the windowsill. She looked around, still cautious, and she let out a snicker. It had been to easy. She quickly covered her mouth with her hands when she let out a laugh. Her eyes widened and she looked around the cabin; no one had heard her. Men are so lazy. She let out a sigh and leaned back against the windowsill, but she lost her balance and went tumbling into the bushes below.

Haruka stifled a cry as she realized that they were thorn bushes. Haruka tried to grab onto something, anything that could help her out. The thorns clung to her clothes and pulled her deeper into the bushes. She let out a whimper as a stabbed into her hand. She frantically threw her body around, trying to rid herself of the thorns. The thorns tore her clothes and skin. She would be stuck until morning and then someone would find her. Haruka cringed at the humiliation. Suddenly, two strong arms picked her up and pulled hr out of the bushes. She was dropped onto the ground. She winced as she landed flat on hr back. She looked up to see her rescuer, only to find Trowa Barton. She gasped and stood quickly.

"What were you doing?" He asked her.

Haruka didn't respond. Wasn't it obvious.

"What-" His question was cut off as he examined the boy. His clothes were torn and so was his skin. Trowa cocked an eyebrow as he examined `his' chest more closely. Trowa's eyes widened.

Haruka looked down at her self. Her eyes widened too as she saw her shirt was rippied open just enough to show that she was indeed a woman. She saw him still staring and quickly covered herself. "You pervert."

"You're a-?" Trowa was speechless.

"Woman." Haruka finished for him.

He shifted his weight onto his left leg uneasily. "Follow me."

He lead her to a one-room cabin on the left side of the field, in a secluded area. Probably where the good ol' captain is.

Trowa knocked on the door three times. Haruka heard a faint "come in."

Trowa entered to dark cabin and she followed him in. Someone turned on the lights and she blinked as she adjusted to it.

"Private Barton." The Major General did a small salut. He took one look at Haruka and laughed. "Escapee?"

"She's a woman." Trowa got straight to the point.

The Major General eyes traveled to her chest. Haruka crossed her arms over her chest, blocking his view. His eyes met hers. Major General crossed the room and picked up a walkie-talkie. "Report to my cabin, now."

Only moments later Yuy, Maxwell, Chang and Winner walked into the room.

Duo chuckled as he saw Haruka. "Climbing out the window ain't such a good idea. Is that what this is about?"

"She's a woman." Trowa said, yet again.

The room was deadly silent and Haruka felt all of the eyes on her. She shifted her feet, extremely uncomfortable.

"How can you two make a mistake like this?" The Major General looked expectantly at Wufei and Trowa.

Neither answered.

"Well," Quatra said, "She does look like a man… no offense."

"None taken," she replied. (There's none taken, because we all know it happens all the time to her.)

"So… we let her go home, right?" Duo asked.

The Major General slowly shook his head. "She knows too much about the alliance now. She can't leave here alive."

"Then we'll continue her training." Heero interrupted. "She's a decent fighter and no one knows she's a woman."

Everyone looked at Heero oddly.

"Yes," The Major General said. "No one else must find out. Understand?" He looked at Haruka.

Haruka just nodded.

"Dismissed."

Haruka started to follow Trowa back to the barracks when she saw Heero.

"Yuy!" She called out as she ran to him.

He turned around.

"Thank you," Haruka said, "For saving me from a death sentence."

Heero cocked an eyebrow.

"Perhaps I'll save you next time," She continued, "I owe you."

"I'll save myself," He replied, "I just wanted to torture in training before you die."

Haruka's jaw mentally dropped. She usually wasn't even this nice to usagi and this guy was throwing it back in her face.

"Get some sleep," He said as he walked away. "You're going to need it."

Haruka stalked off towards her cabin. "You'll be humming a different tune when you're on the ground with a bullet in your stomach, begging for my help."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey everybody!! I hoped you liked that chap. BIG ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm going to have a couples voting! Yay. As you can see she's not to fond of Trowa, Wufei, or Heero. Vote vote vote for your favorite couple and watch the romance unfold.

~Alicia3