Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Loving A Stranger ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon

More Detailed Summary: Heero finds one of Hotaru's old belongings and recognizes them as his favorites. He sets out to find Hotaru and talk to her, but wherever he goes, she is always ahead of him, so they never meet. Then they do meet; it's not at all what he expected.

This is based on an episode of Boy Meets World, and a short story that I read in English…lol. However, I changed the ending.

Timeline is sort of a merge between Sailor Moon and Gundam Wing. Everything has occurred from Sailor Moon except for Crystal Tokyo, and most of the things have happened from Gundam Wing. The pilots are still getting missions, but they are more low-key in the fact that they are acting like peacekeepers without their gundams. They ride airplanes. Places like California and New York are just like in the year 2002, right now…

Loving A Stranger

Heero pulled out a small list and read it over in his mind. Walking all over the bookstore, he finally found all four of the books that his friends requested. He passed by some empty couches and chairs, when he noticed an abandoned purse. Looking around, he saw that no one was there except for him and the people at the cash register. Without a second thought, he took the black leather purse from the sofa and took it with him to the checkout.

"Excuse me, but do you know who this purse belongs to?" He inquired. The man behind the counter reached inside the purse and pulled out the small wallet, and then showed him the identification card. Heero took it and looked at the name.

"Do me a favor and give it back to her. The store does not have a lost and found pile." Nodding his head and taking his plastic bag that held the books, Heero grabbed the purse and stepped outside the shop.

"I'm leaving." Heero quietly announced to the other four occupants in the room. Trowa nodded and continue to read his book on acrobatics while Duo asked, "Why did the Perfect Soldier cross the road?" When no one answered, he replied, "Cause he felt like it!" Quarte politely laughed at Duo's attempt at a joke while Wufei just took out his sword and proceeded to cut off Duo's braid for ruining the silence. Heero shook his head in mild frustration and headed out the door. He put on his black leather jacket when he felt the cold weather start to nip his face. Meanwhile, his mind was going over the things that he had found that morning

***Flashback***

Heero stepped into his room and emptied out the contents of the purse on his bed, as he began to analyze the person who owned it. Looking at the array of items, he picked them up, one at a time. First came the closed package of MMK chocolate chip cookies. (A/N: The company name is Mother Makoto Kino…she wanted to be a cook, right? Well, now she owns a factory for cookies and brownies!) In the back of his mind, he remembered how much he liked eating that brand of cookies with his coffee. The next item was a CD case entitled, "Relaxing Pieces of Music" by the violinist Michiru Kaiou and accompanying pianist, Haruka Ten'ou, also known as the race car driver who won the national champs that year. Cocking his head to the side, Heero got up from his position on his bed and walked over to his CD collection. From the group, he pulled out an exact copy of the group and noted absentmindedly that they shared the same musical taste. Next, he found an old ticket stub to one of Professor Ami Mizuro's lectures and pulled out his own battered stub from his wallet. Whenever he picked up an item, he recalled that he had one just like it, or had the same style. He piled everything back into the purse and set it on the floor next to the door.

***Flashback Ends***

"Yes?" Asked a tall man. Heero pulled out the purse and showed it to the man.

"Does a Hotaru Tomoe live here? I found her purse and I would like to return it to her" The man nodded and invited him in the house. As he waited on the sofa, he saw the man walk out the door. The next instant, he ran back in with a blonde girl clinging to his arm.

"Um…this guy found a purse." He quickly explained to the girl.

"Are you Hotaru Tomoe?" He ventured. Shaking her head rapidly, she introduced herself.

"My name is Usagi, and this is my boyfriend Mamoru." Heero sighed in relief. Usagi cocked her head to the side and asked, "Are you disappointed?" He shook his head no. Suddenly, Mamoru became defensive and asked, "Are you saying that you wouldn't go out with Usagi?" Without hesitation, he answered, "Yes, I wouldn't go out with her. She reminds me too much of one of my stalkers. Why? What are you going to do about it?"

Mamoru pulled out a rose and immediately transformed to Tuxedo Mask. He held up a sharpened rose and smirked. Heero's face showed no emotion, but in his mind he was thinking, "Is he serious? He's going to hurt me with that…ROSE? Why did he have to transform? Can't he just fight me?" Mamoru threw the rose at Heero whom just pulled out his gun and shot it away. He retorted, "That was an attempt to harm me. I kill all living things that threaten me." He shot his gun once more and it pierced his cape. Usagi gasped at the hole that the bullet had caused.

"That's supposed to block all attacks!" She exclaimed, still shocked. Mamoru just scowled and de-transformed.

"Follow me." Mamoru commanded, in a gruff voice. Heero smirked.

"Understood." His now cold voice had startled Usagi. She skipped after her boyfriend and then attached herself once more to his arm. Heero calmly walked down the hall, glancing at the framed photographs that lined the walls. He made a double take when he saw a group picture. In it, he saw Usagi, Mamoru, a small pink haired kid, a green haired lady, Professor Ami, the owner of the Makoto Cookie industry, the famous singer Minako Aino, the weather forecaster Rei Hino, a girl with violet-eyes, Michiru Kaiou, and the race car driver Haruka Ten'ou. He raised an eyebrow. These people obviously had connections. He entered a bedroom, and was surprised to see all of the people in the picture except for the violet-eyed girl and the pink haired girl. Usagi kindly introduced him.

"This guy found Hotaru's purse." Mamoru sulkily added,

"He shot a hole through my cape…" At that, Haruka jumped up and ran up, blocking him, while screaming,

"YOU ARE NOT GOING NEAR HER IF YOU HAVE A GUN!" Michiru calmly got up and placed a hand on Haruka's shoulder. Haruka backed off, but glared at Heero, just the same. Makoto remembered something and announced it to the group.

"Hotaru and Rini will be late because I asked her to grab a couple more things before she left." At that moment, the back door burst open and everyone heard the sound of car keys thrown on the table and the ruffling of plastic bags being set on the table. Haruka became frantic again and exclaimed,

"GET OUT OF HERE! THERE IS A GUY LOOKING FOR YOU! … Oh yeah…he has a gun…"

In the kitchen, Hotaru sensed an evil presence and quickly transformed to Sailor Saturn. Rini did the same. As Sailor Chibi-Moon dashed out the door, Hotaru went to the hall. She ran into the room and proclaimed, "Monster! Park! Sailor Senshi! BE THERE!" Saturn leaped out the window, and everyone looked at each other…nervous. Heero raised an eyebrow.

"Uh…we have to go." Excused Ami. Usagi deeply sighed and told him, "We're the sailor senshi, you just heard what Saturn told us, just wait here, okay?" Minako glared at Usagi. Mamoru blocked her and said, "I blew it when I transformed. Just don't get mad at my Usako." Heero walked out the door and waited in the living room. Thirty minutes later, several tired girls entered the building. Rei looked at him and let out an exasperated breath.

"You're still here?" Having a confused look on his face, he answered, "I was told to wait." Haruka glared at him and then turned her back while whispering a few words to Mamoru. When he turned around, he had an evil smirk on his face.

"Haruka says that you won't be able to meet Hotaru because they have to leave right now. She does thank you for returning the purse though." Heero snapped his head to look at the others and saw that Michiru, Haruka, and the green haired lady was gone. Rolling his eyes, he stepped out the door. As he stepped out the door, the pink haired little girl ran up to him.

"Excuse me, sir." Turning around, he answered, "Yes?" She handed a scrap of paper to him and he read it.

"Dear Rini, the Outers and I are leaving for California tonight. There is something big going on, and we are needed there. Please be safe! Below is the address of the mansion that Setsuna set up for us. ~Hotaru"

Heero quickly copied the address and handed it back to the pink haired girl, or, Rini, as he now knew.

"Thanks." He said. The girl gave a lopsided grin and replied, "It's okay. I feel bad because daddy doesn't seem to like you very much." Heero nodded and walked off, while thinking of who her dad could have been.

"Welcome back home, Heero." Quarte politely said. Heero nodded and headed back to his laptop. The slight flashing of the button motioned to Heero that he had e-mail. The sudden absence of the sound of his fingers on the keyboard made all the other pilots look up.

"What is it, Heero?" Duo asked.

"We have a mission." The four boys got up and crowded around Heero's chair.

"It's in California…how odd…no matter. I will inform the servants in my estate there that we will be staying there for a while." Quarte announced, and then left to make the phone call. The other pilots went up to their rooms to pack up, for they needed to be there the next day. Heero booked five plane tickets to California, and then went to his own room to take a shower. He needed sleep.

***In California***

"Haruka-papa, why did you tell me not to meet the man that found my purse?" Michiru looked up from her book and added, "You really don't need to call her that anymore, Setsuna aged you." Haruka answered, "Nah, I like it. It shows my superiority to all the guys that show up wanting to date Taru-chan! Anyway, that guy had a gun…" Hotaru rolled her eyes, knowing that that was not the real reason.

***The mansion across the street***

"EVERYONE WAKE UP! I'M HUNGRY!" Yelled Duo. A few seconds later, Wufei showed up at the door holding his sword. Duo yelped and then took off the opposite direction. The next second, Heero was out of his door and was holding a gun to Duo's head. Quarte ran out and pushed Heero's gun aside.

"Duo, it's five in the morning. Couldn't you have just asked one of the servants to make you something?" The braided boy shrugged. He then walked back to his room to get changed. Wufei just shook his head and walked back into his room to get changed as well. Before Quarte left, Heero called out to him.

"Can you tell me where this address is?" He asked. Quarte listened to the house number and street name and then announced, "It's the mansion across the street from us." Heero nodded and then decided to get changed. As Quarte headed back inside, one of his servants handed him a cup of tea. Nodding his thanks, Quarte took his tea inside with him, sipping occasionally as he headed inside his closet to find something to wear. (Remember, they are in their Pajamas…lol)

***That Evening***

"Mission accomplished." Heero stated. As he walked back to the mansion with the other guys, his eye caught the house across the street. Looking back, he made a mental note to pay Hotaru a visit the next day.

"Where are you going Heero?" Duo asked. Heero turned back around and coldly answered, "Sleep." The pilots said nothing more to him as he walked up the stairs to his room.

End!

Author's notes: Alrighty then! So, this is not what you will be expecting, believe me! This has many twists and turns, including email conversations, as well as people posing as other people.