Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ My Last Breath ❯ My Last Breath ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hold on to me love

You know I can't stay long

All I wanted was to say I love you and I'm not afraid

Can you hear me?

Can you feel me in your arms?

They both knew the feeling to loose someone you loved, but they found each other. Not that they couldn't they had just been hurt too many times to fall in love it was hard for the two; she was the High Priestess for the Hikawa Jinja and he a silent soldier with no name. They had only one thing in common they were feared most times by those who loved them most.

Holding my last breath

Safe inside myself

Are all my thoughts of you?

Sweet raptured light it ends here tonight

Rei and Trowa met at a club their friends had made them go to. Their friends loved them but, they didn't want them to grow old and lonely so they set the two up. At first they thought it strange but they fell more and more in love.

I'll miss the winter

A world of fragile things

Look for me in the white forest

Hiding in hollow tree (Come find me)

The two had the happiest days/months/years they had ever had since their only family had died. One day Trowa called Rei to come meet him, the two had been dating for 2 years now and he was ready to ask her to marry him.

I know you hear me

I can taste it in your tears!

Holding my last breath

Safe inside myself

Are all my thoughts of you?

Sweet raptured light it ends here tonight

Rei walked to the restaurant and as she got there a white rusty car pulled up, the person in the passenger seat had a gun and was about to shoot a girl about the age of 3 or 4 at the most. She pushed the girl out of the way taking the shot.

Closing your eyes to disappear

You pray your dreams will leave you here

But still you wake and know the truth

No One's there

Trowa walked out of the restaurant to see his girlfriend lying on the ground bleeding to death. He bent down to check her pulse but she pushed his hand away smiling sadly as she shed her last tear and breathed her last breath. Trowa looked down at the only woman he would ever love and wiped away her tear.

Say goodnight

Don't be afraid

Calling me Calling me as you fade to black

Holding my last breath

Safe inside myself

Are all my thoughts of you?

Sweet raptured light it ends here tonight