Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Second Chances ❯ Onna ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Second Chances

Chapter One- Onna

Crystal Tokyo? A perfect, peaceful utopia? She openly laughed at the idea now.

As long as humans existed in the world they would never have peace.

Of course you are all probably wondering what the author is going on about. Well the thing is the Sailor Senshi saw the future that they were to have, but that's just what ruined it.

Imagine it this way: you were told what you would be doing ten years from now. So no matter what choices you make you think that your future will be exactly what you saw. But how could that be? You've already changed what was and you'll never be able to achieve that future.

That's what happened to Usagi and the others.

Before Crystal Tokyo came about the hatred in human hearts had increased dramatically. Yet no one acted on it and the utopia was able to thrive for a short while. Now you probably wonder how this stopped the future the Senshi saw from being. Simple really, they weren't expecting any more battles once the utopia was made. They had defeated Diamond and the others, so there was no way they would be coming, and they didn't expect the evil to come from the hearts of humans. So when the people rebelled they were stunned, even Setsuna hadn't seen it in the time stream. The hatred alive in people's hearts became their power, their weapons.

Usagi had tried to use the crystal to purify her people, but instead of doing that the crystal had merged with her star seed, fearing for it's mistresses' safety.

Without the crystal to lead them the others began to quickly fall. Mainly due to the new weapons that some of the humans were creating, giant robots and all the different kinds of guns and explosives.

No matter how strong each of the Senshi were they weren't able to stand up to these creations.

It wasn't long before Crystal Tokyo was destroyed and the Senshi killed. Even Mamoru and Chibi Usa had been eliminated.

Usagi was left completely alone. None of her loved ones would ever be with her again. When each had died they had let their powers combine with the crystal, making Usagi immortal at least to illness, old age and her own hand.

She knew about the last because she had tried after she realized all she loved was gone.

And even now, a thousand years later, she couldn't find a way to join her beloved friends and guardians.

And it was then that she decided that the only way to die was to join the war taking place.

For she believed that was the only way she could end her life. But of course if she just let someone kill her the crystal would protect her, so she thought that if she actually tried to fight she would definitely find someone stronger.

Which is why she was currently walking the streets of Crystal Tokyo, though it was now known as the Sanq Kingdom.

She sighed deeply, her breasts rising and falling with the movement as she made her way to the Sanq Private school. If she was to get involved in anything she would have to start there. She'd be able to learn more about the current war that way and then she could pick which side she would fight for.

Dark crystal eyes blinked in surprise as an arm was slung loosely about her shoulders. "You look lost babe. Need me to show you around?"

She glanced at the person and tilted her head, utterly confused as she stared at him. After a moment she tilted her head the other way, her golden silver locks swaying as she moved from beneath his arm to circle him slowly, staring intently.

Now it was Duo's turn to look confused, though he didn't have time to say anything as the petite blonde tugged on his braid, not harshly but enough to bring some pain. He yelped a bit, pulling his braid from her small pale hands to cradle against his chest, stroking it as if it were a child that had just been hurt. "What'd you do that for?!"

Usagi blinked, staring at him oddly. "Anou.. Are you a girl or a boy?"

A deep chuckle came from behind Duo and the Chinese pilot soon followed it. "We're still trying to figure that one out."

Duo pouted deeply as he stared at Wufei. "That's not nice Wu-man. We don't say that about you when you have PMS."

Obsidian eyes widened and then narrowed to dangerous slits and Wufei's hand twitched, reaching for his katana.

Another new voice joined the continually growing group. Except it seemed steely, emotionless almost. "Duo I would run if you value your life."

The braided boy didn't bother with a response as he easily dodged the first swipe and hid behind Usagi, his hands resting on her shoulders to place her in front of himself. "Now Wu-man don't do something you'll regret later… Think about this.."

Wufei grinned darkly. "I've thought about this long and hard. Demo I will have one regret."

Duo brightened considerably at this, daring to poke his head out from behind Usagi's odongos. "Honto?"

"That I didn't do it sooner." Then as Duo paled and shrank behind his human shield Wufei took a step forward. "Get out of my way weak onna."

Usagi's eyes narrowed and darkened in color before she struck.

And the next thing everyone knew Wufei had a bright red hand print on his cheek and Usagi's hand was still raised from hitting him.

Her chest rose and fell rapidly as she huffed angrily. "My name isn't onna you bakayaro! It's Usagi!" With that said she brushed angrily past them, ignoring the tall, silent uni-bang boy and the polite Arabian.

The boys stared in shock and no one dared to break the deadly silence, not even the other pedestrians.

But of course Duo didn't have the self preservation gene in him. "That was…" He paused, staring dumbly at Wufei's cheek before grinning. "AWESOME!"

End Onna

AN: Heh.. Starting another new fan fiction.. But I shouldn't be complaining about getting ideas.. As long as I finish them, right? Anyway tell me what you think and who you want Usagi to end up with. And if you've got anything you want to see happen in the story let me know, I might use it! Please review so I know if I should continue or not!

Oh I don't own either Gundam Wing or Sailor Moon!