Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Secret Identites ❯ Chapter 1

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

An 18-year-old quickly put up her long blue hair into a ponytail, as she raced for the door. Flinging it open, she disregarded the gun that was shoved in front of her face and she started to ramble, while inviting the man inside.

"I am so sorry, I was checking up on the fish channel, and I got to thinking, `Maybe there are merpeople.' and then I decided that I had better go check…so I got my scuba gear ready, and I was just ready to leave, when I saw that the squirrel that I saw earlier in the day was missing. Naturally I figured that it got kidnapped by a group of angry sunflowers, so I started getting out my pen and paper, to write a letter complaining about our government system and send it to the aliens."

Upon receiving a blank look from her guest, she added,

"Of course they exist!" Clearing his throat, the man pulled out his briefcase and opened up, letting it make the clicking sound.

"I'm here for the supplies. You either have them, or you don't. The boss has already sent you the list; I'm just here to pick it up. You are Jacqueline Aurora, right?" He added, a bit hesitant. Winking a turquoise eye, she nodded.

"I'm the only Aurora that traveled out of Illinois. Wait a sec." At that, she got up and left the room, returning a few minutes later with a large metal box.

"Inside you'll find all the equipment. You just have to type in the code, other than that, it's fine. Give my regards! I'm calling Aaron right now!" With that, she handed the box over to the man, who almost collapsed from the weight, and shoved him out of the door. Quickly locking it shut behind her, she pushed the hidden button behind the sink and instantly, the interior began changing. Hidden panels opened up and she grabbed the money that was lying on the table. Setting carefully on the round metal disk, she pulled out her cell phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, Aaron, the money is all set up and ready to go." Instantly, a blue light surrounded the disk and it closed itself up, forming a metal ball. Making a silver sphere, it shot down the chute, towards the underground passageways. Hanging up, the girl thought,

"Now, to plan B." Pushing in another set of numbers, she called again.

"Trevor, its Candace, and I need you to get everyone ready. The bomb is in place, and you need to evacuate the area. I'll be there in a sec." Pulling off her wig and taking off her color contacts, she changed into another set of clothes. Finally getting ready, she put her wallet in her back pocket and climbed onto her motorcycle.

Finally reaching the demolition site, she stopped at the gate. Pulling off her brown sunglasses, she faced the guard.

"Give me your ID Number." He commanded. Fishing around for her wallet, she remembered that it was in her pocket, so she quickly got it out. Showing her ID to the guard, she confirmed,

"I am Candace Malone, demolition expert." Shaking his head, the guard replied,

"I need more information before I can let you pass."

Raising an eyebrow, she tartly recited,

"My birthday is January 28, I am 19 years old, my blood type is O, I am from Georgia, I like pizza, and I hate Guacamole. Is that enough for you?" She asked, sarcastically. Nodding his head, he opened the gates, allowing the brown-eyed teen to speed off towards the main building. Upon entering, she noticed a group of men planning the best way to dispose of the old crushing machines. Stopping next to them, she commented,

"Let me know when we can crush this crushing machine that crushed the other buildings, okay?" Walking into the building, she spotted Trevor, sitting at his desk. Rolling her eyes, she noted,

"Oh…you're still alive…how…nice." Shrugging, he retorted,

"At least I don't have the personality of a white wall." Cocking her head to the side, she replied,

"Why is it that you guys don't like little pink bunnies hopping on purple grass with a peach sky? I could always sneak into your flat and paint your walls like that." Face turning serious, Trevor announced,

"This is no time for games. I'm sure that any moment now they are going to detonate that bomb, and when they do, we need to be in position." Giving him a goofy grin, the girl with the highlighted brown hair agreed. After setting up the plans, she made an excuse to go to the restroom. Running into the stall, she pulled out her cell phone and made a quick call.

"Yeah, Christian, Aaron has the bomb, Trevor is getting ready to put his plan into action. I need to tie up some ends, and then I'll be at the school. Bye." Groaning, she got out of the bathroom and walked back towards the office. Quickly setting the plans out in front of Trevor, she made her exit. She ran into a restaurant and asked for permission to use the bathroom. Dragging her bag with her, she stepped into a stall. Quickly changing into a business suit, she pulled off her brown wig and brown contacts. Pulling on yet another wig, she let the long black hair fall to the ground. Putting in her purple color contacts, she had become another person with another identity.

End for now

Next chapter will include what happens next. Just to un-confuse you, she is undercover for many people. Let me make a list of what you are supposed to know so far.

Jacqueline Aurora is a supplier, has turquoise eyes, blue hair in a ponytail. Her birthday is March 4, she is 18, and her blood type is A. She is from Illinois and is very imaginative. Her "Boss" is Aaron, but works undercover for Trevor.

Candace Malone is a demolition expert, has brown eyes, and highlighted brown hair. Her birthday is January 28, she is 19, and her blood type is O. She is from Georgia, likes pizza, hates Guacamole. Her boss is Trevor, but she works undercover for "Christian."

Laverna Jones is a college professor and she has purple eyes, and long black hair. She is 20 and has an unknown blood type. She is from Seattle and likes Seafood, but hates Italian. She is realistic and logical. You are not supposed to know whom she really works for yet.

Hints: he girl is the top undercover agent for the preventers, and can act any age and is a great actor. She works undercover at Oz, and pretends to work for them, when in reality; she is relying information back to the Preventers. She has a grand total of 7 identities for her current mission, and she is required to act out the personalities of her made up people. Just thought I'd let you know first. By the way, the names in this story are completely made up, not to be confused with the names of my other stories. Go ahead and try to guess the couple that I have planned, as well as the girl. Have fun! You'll never guess the couple. I promise…you won't be able to. Should I be mean and say that the girl might be made up? Or should I say that the guy might be made up? Or should I be mean and say that the girl might be a sailor scout? Or should I be mean and say the boy might be a pilot? Or should I be mean and say the girl might be from the GW world? Or should I be mean and say that the boy might be from the SM world? Anyway, HAPPY GUESSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!