Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Ice Soldier ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is my first attemped at a Sailor Moon/Gundam Wing crossover, so if they seem a bit OOC that would be why. I have five other stories out there and only one or two I'm probably going to continue to write until I get stuck with Writer's Block.

This is a bit AUish. I mean I don't think that there will ever be a Gundam that merges with another and the scouts' personalities are either going to be complete different or modified for their part in the story.

Umm the timeline well: Sailor Moon after Galaxia: Gundam Wing well they're still fighting against OZ.

Again I haven't seen GW in a pretty long time due to the fact that CN canceled it or something. So bare with me. *-*

~*~ SilverRose82 ~*~

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing if I did, well let's just say I wouldn't be writing this and I'd have Darien gone and dead. I do own personalities of Dr. C and Dr. T and the idea of the Twin Merging Gundams.

Ages:

Inners 16

Outers 20

Saturn 12

Pilots: 17

Trowa: 19

My Charaters:

Dr. C trainer AKA CeCe

Dr. T creater AKA Troy

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~** ~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

"I don't think that I understand." Serena whispered as she sat infront of a viewing screen.

"Serena, you need to go to the Peacecraft Academy, find the Gundam Pilots, befriend them, then await my call." Dr. C told her as she pressed a button to send information on the Gundam boys.

"Do you want me to take Chaos and Destruction?" Serena asked as she studied the documents that had just been sent.

"Yes, hide them well, the Gundams' doctor. Dr. J would them try and take them if they were found. Try and find away to make Destruction not follow Chaos into battle. I know she's only for merging needs but we don't need any one to find out about the twin Gundams. And Serena, don't fall in love with one of the pilots." Dr. C told her charge. Serena rolled her eyes as she gathered her laptop and information disks. Turning the screen off she ran into the hanger where her two Gundams were.

Jumping into Chaos she turned both on and got ready for the merge sequence. Fliping a few buttons on she sat back.

"System 5. Chaos, Destruction start merging sequence. Merge in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Merge sequence complete. System 10 operational. Gundam Shadow operational. Pilot gained control in five minutes." The computer stated in monotone as it waited for Serena to gain control of System 10. Five minutes past uneventful as Serena came into control.

"Alright, Shadow, let's go to Sanc Kingdom, Earth." Serena whispered as Shadow took off towards Earth's atmosphere from Colony L7.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~** ~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

Serena landed her Gundams in a well hidden hanger after having unmerged Shadow, the Gundams had only two colours to them. Chaos was pure black with cold silver blue eyes. Destruction was a deep burgandy colour with blazing gold eyes. When merged to create Shadow, the overall body was black with burgandy outlines. The eyes were gold with an eery blue glow. Wings which were silver were folded at Shadow's back and used as extra shilding. At most the wings could disable the arm of a Gundam with a quick blow offlineing any weapons on that arm.

Turning the Gundams off she grabbed her things and jogged off to where her jeep was. Tossing everything into the passenger's side of the car, she drove towards Sanc Kingdom. Once reaching her destination she spotted a small cafe. Grabbing her laptop and the disks she walked in. Ordering a muffin and an iced chocolate mocca, she turned her laptop on and put in the first disk. Typing in a few codes she opened the file labled 'Pilot 01' she read everything about him and his comrads.

Serena smiled as a waitress brought her her food. Going back to read she was disrupted by a loud screech. Turning to face the door she smirked. A girl with shoulder lenght wheat blonde hair clung onto a boy with messy brown hair. His companions looked amused, but only one throughly enjoyed the scene.

Turning back to her screen she hit file 'Pilot 02'. Taking a quick glance back she smirked. Turning off the computer she picked her things up and walked towards the door. The laughing stopped as she past them. Releasing her resently dyed red brown hair from its braided bun, she pushed the door open. Her sunny blonde hair was just to reconizable so the change had been ordered.