Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Ice Soldier ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"I'd like to enroll here if that's possible." Serena smiled as she leaned over the counter of the administrative office in Peacecraft Academy. The secretary looked up at her and smiled politely.

"Yes, we love getting new students. Just fill these out and I'll get you a schedule and room key." The older woman handed Serena the paper work needed as she started typing. Closing her eyes the secretary shook her head sadly. Serena handed the paper work over before leaning over the counter again. "Well here's your schedule, it seems that we only have one dorm that we can fit you in because the other's were blown up. You'll be in room 345, your room mate is the one that helped with the destruction of the dorms. I'll show you to your room."

Serena smiled as she followed the woman out of the room. It reminded her of what she had done during another mission with her partners. They had been working in the science lab and Serena had been putting a chemical in the mixture, Mina not paying attention put in the wrong chemical causeing a mini fireworks display that left five science labs destoryed.

"Well here's your room. Good luck. The boy's a bit loud and everything, but I've heard that he's kind." Serena smiled as she took the key from the woman's hand. Turning to the door she pushed it open before picking up her duffel bag and laptop case. Walking into the room, she smiled once again at the woman before closeing the door.

~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~** ~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~**~

"Come on you guys its not like I did it on purpose." Serena heard as she sat at a near by desk. She was reading over some files Dr. C had just sent her. Hearing some at the door she pulled out her gun as the door opened. Turing around still conceiling her gun she was met with the surprised face of one of the gundam pilots.

"Dude, there's a babe in my room." He yelled as he turned to his friends. Serena rolled her eyes as she hid her gun and turned back to her laptop.

"Why would a woman be in your room?"

"You guys don't start." a quiet voice interrupted them before anything else could be said.

"Who are you?"

"Serena."

"Well I'm Duo, your roommate. He's Wufei or Wu-Man. The blonde's Quatre, the guy leaning on the wall is Trowa and he's..... You guys where did Heero go?" Duo asked as he looked around the room for his friend. Quatre looked over at him and shrugged.

"He left." Serena muttered as she deleted some files then opened up another message and smirked. "No, it seems that he's hacking into my computer."

"That would be Heero." Duo sighed as he walked closer to watch what she was doing.

"Well, Heero. Merry Christmas." Serena muttered as she sent him a virus.

"What did you do?" Duo asked as she closed her laptop. Serena turned to look at him then the door. Counting to twenty in her head she smirked as Heero appeared in the room, laptop in hand.

"Yes, what did you do?" Heero asked her as he placed his laptop down on Duo's bed to show them the screen.

"It's a little game." Serena answered as she grabbed her things and walked towards the door. "Can't leave it until you finish."

Kicking the door shut Serena ran down the hallway with her laptop and car keys. Jumping into her jeep which was parked right under the window of the dorm she left. Trowa watched as she drove out of sight, turning to look at his friends. Duo was asking to finish the so called game, while Heero tried every way possible to get the game to shut down and threaten Duo at the same time.