Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ time on earth ❯ him and her ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

3 months later at one of Quatre mansions that the g-boy and serera where staying at

Duo got up and slips his pants on. He was looking for his shirt. He remembers that Serena was wearing it. She was sleeping in his bed. He smiled at Serena and moves some of her hair out of the way and kissed her lips. She opens her eyes and stared at him.

" Good morning bunny" duo said

"Mmmm"

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes" she smiled

"Good" he said and kissed her again

They turn to the door. Someone was knocking. Duo answers the door.

"Hi duo, I was looking for Serena. Have you seen her?" Quatre said

He gave him a look but didn't say a word.

"You are not telling me something duo"

"Duo who at the door" Serena asked. She had wrapped her self with a sheet from his bed.

"D.d.d.duo h.how c.c.could y.y.you"

"I didn't make her, she did it on her on. She came to me"

Quatre fainted "I should go" Serena said "tell him I will be in my room when he wakes up from his little nap"

They kissed and she ran to her room. Duo went into his room and got a glass of cold water. He dumped on Quatre face. "Where am I " Quatre look at duo and then her remembered "where is she?"

"In her own room down the hall"

"She better be"

Quatre walk away and went to knock on Serena door

"Just a sec" she open the door. She was dress in small black dress

"Please tell me what is going on between you an him," Quatre said with pleading eyes

"I got to know him and I fell for him as he did me"

"Serena...." he gave her a plank look

"He loves me"

"Did he say that to you?"

"No.."

"You had you hart broken three months ago. I don't want to see you in pain again"

"He knows what Darien did and he wont do that to me"

"Are you sure Serena?"

She didn't say word to him. She just looks at him.

"Serena please don't cry" Quatre shook her a little bit. "Serena I will go now" he gave her a hug and left.

Serena close the door and sat on her bed. She was thinking for duo. He said he would not hurt him. But he has not said he loved her. She was having trouble with this. Her thoughts were interned by a knock on the door. " Coming." She said as she went the door and opens the door.

"Are you ok Serena."? Duo asks. She asks him to come in and she closes the door. He sits on her bed. He motions for her to sit but she doesn't sit.

"Duo can I ask you some thing"

"Anything"

"Do you love me?"

"What"

"Do you love me, or is this just a fling"

Duo paused for a sec.

"Serena care for you very deeply and…"

She didn't let him finish his sentence

"OUT!!!!"