Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ To Trust and Love Again ❯ Chapter 1-prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Prologue:

Four girls were sitting in a white bedroom - three of them were doing absolutely nothing, while the other typed away on a mini-computer with the sign of Mercury on the cover. She had on a light blue T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans, she had blue hair that fell to her ears, and her dark blue eyes stayed on the computer screen trying to find an answer. A girl with chestnut brown hair that was pulled up in a ponytail was lying on a bed with a scarlet red bedspread, and she wore a green tank top and loose jeans. Her eyes were closed as she heard the girl at the computer typing away. As the girl with brown hair spoke up, her voice made her appearance look like a warrior, "Ames, have you found out who is behind all of these attacks?"

"No," relied the girl at the computer. One who listened to her, could tell she was intelligent for being seventeen years old. A sigh came out of her mouth as she turned off her computer and looked at the group.

A girl with light blonde hair and blue eyes sat on the floor reading a manga. She looked up from her book and looked at Ames. As she spoke the room could be filled with laughter, and knew she enjoyed life. Her looks told people she was a performer and loved to sing and model. "Amy, you mean to tell me-"

She was cut off as a girl with sun-blonde hair came barreling in the room, panting, and trying to catch her breath. She had on a pink sweater and wore white hip-huggers. Her hair was unusual and resembled meatballs. "I'm sorry that I'm late."

The last occupant in the room had her arms crossed as her violet eyes glared at the latecomer. Her raven hair fell to the back of her knees, and she wore a priestess outfit "Meatball head, it's about time you showed up. We thought you weren't coming so we started without you."

She looked at the raven beauty with her sky blue eyes, and hoped she could keep her emotions hidden. "I'm sorry Rei. Darien and I-"

Rei didn't give her a chance. She started to jump down the girl's throat, "Excuses, Serena. For once can't you be the leader you should be and show up to these meetings on time!" Frustrated at her friend, she threw her arms up in the air and walked out of the room.

Serena stood in her spot and looked helplessly at her other friends. "I was going to be on time."

The brown-headed girl walked over to Serena and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, "It's alright, Sere." Her emerald eyes noticed black and blue marks on Serena's neck, "Serena, what happened to your neck?" She asked with concern.

Serena's eyes widened in fear for her life as her friend asked such an innocent question. Serena quickly pushed her friend's arm off her and smiled at her, "Nothing, Lita. It was from our last attack."

Amy examined Serena's attire, and knew Serena was hiding something. "Serena, it's 78 degrees outside, and you're wearing a winter sweater?"

The other blonde spoke up before anyone could talk, "Serena, has Darien been beating you?"

"No!" Serena gasped as she realized she snapped at her dear friend, and took a step back from them, "Look, I have a test tomorrow and need to study. I'll see you all at school."

The three girls looked at the opened door and Lita looked at them. Her voice doing its best to sound calm, "No byes or I'll see you laters?"

Amy just shook her head as she began to put her books in her book bag, "Something is not right. Especially if Serena said she needs to study." Amy stood up and smiled weakly at Lita and Mina, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Lita looked at Mina and smirked, "Are you coming?"

Mina raised an eyebrow at Lita and wondered what she was up to. "Where are we going?"

"To kick some ass."

~~~~@

In the depths of total isolation, a woman sat on a throne and looked into a mirror to the outside world. Her gray eyes glimmered with malice as she watched the people on Earth who sealed her in this wretched place. "Soul Snatcher, come forth and report to me."

"Yes," replied an eerie voice that sent chills up people's spines. "You called for me, Nepherina."

"Yes," a vicious smile graced her smooth ivory skin as she kept her eyes on the White Moon Princess, "Make her life a living Hell."

"Already done, your majesty."

"Excellent." Her cat-like eyes looked at the black entity, "You are dismissed."

Soul Snatcher bowed at his master and with the flick of his wrist, he vanished into thin air.

Nepherina smiled as she watched her movie, and taping her long black nails against her armrest, "You will pay, Moon princess. I will get my revenge on you for trapping me in this Hell!"

~~~~@

"Is it me or are these damn mobile dolls breeding like rabbits?" A pilot said with frustration as he sliced one with his scythe to watch twenty more mobile dolls come after him.

"Maxwell, you just need to know where to strike them."

Maxwell flipped on his VI- link to watch the pilot, to Shenglong, destroy two mobile dolls, and laughed as we watched the pieces multiply by four. "You were saying?"

A cold and empty tone broke through Maxwell's fun, "Move out."

"But we haven't finished our mission," replied Maxwell.

"We're going to end up being killed if we don't leave, Duo. Some how OZ has outsmarted us, and we're not getting anywhere. You said so yourself when you mentioned these mobile dolls are multiplying like rabbits."

Duo looked at a blonde-headed pilot and smiled, "Fine." His cobalt eyes rested on the mobile dolls and grinned evilly, "The Shingnami will return!"

The five young men exhausted from their battles, dragged their feet into the spacious living room. Not caring where they landed, as long as they could rest. A Chinese man with coal black hair pulled back into a low ponytail, wore a black tank top and black sweatpants sat down on a black leather couch. A taller man with chestnut brown hair that covered one of his emerald eyes wore a green turtle neck and blue jeans plopped his exhausted body down in a black recliner, and forced himself to stay awake. The platinum blonde man with sky blue eyes wore a yellow T-shirt and blue jeans sat down on a black leather love seat. "I never been this drained from a mission before."

"Tell me about it," said Duo. He had brown hair down in a braid that reached his lower back, cobalt eyes, and wore an outfit that resembled a Priest's. Allowing his feet to lead him wherever they desired, found himself sitting on the floor in front of a fireplace. "Those dolls were not normal."

The last person to sit down, had unruly dark brown hair -- looked like he didn't comb it much - that fell into Prussian blue eyes that were empty. A twinkle that should have been in his eyes was missing. His shoulders were burden for someone as young as him -- as if the world rested on his shoulders. He wore a black long sleeved shirt and black pants, and he sat down in a black leather chair. Wanting to close his eyes and let sleep claim him. His eyes looked at Duo and he willed himself to nod his head at Duo's statement.

The blonde looked at his companions and smiled to himself as she saw three of them already asleep. His eyes looked to his left to see someone fight the sleep. A warm smiled graced his lips as he spoke, "Heero, get some rest. We'll talk about this latest mission when everyone wakes up."

"Hn."

The blonde looked at the clock and cursed to himself, Its only three in the afternoon. Closing his eyes to get a nap, Why do I get the feeling that something big is about to happen? Quatre questioned himself as he allowed the allowed the darkness to take him as he relaxed and felt peace for the first time in his last seventeen years.

~~~~@

"Pluto, why do I get the feeling that everything in the time stream is starting to become a black void?"

Pluto, the Guardian of time and space, had long dark green hair that fell to her lower back and half of it was pulled up into a bun. Her eyes were garnet and knew too much for anybodies liking. She wore a sailor fuku: a white bodice, a dark green skirt that would make a man blush, a dark green sailor collar, white gloves that reached her elbows with green-cuffs. On her green bow, was a red brooch, and she wore a dark green choker with a red star, and red earrings to match. In her left hand she held a giant staff that resembled a key. "Because it is." She smiled at her guest and bowed at the waist, "Queen Serenity, I think its time that the girls know about their loved ones."
Queen Serenity put a hand on her hip as she looked at one of her dear friends, "Pluto, how many times do I have to tell you, to stop bowing when I enter a room." She had silver hair and eyes. She wore a sleeveless dress that fell past her feet, and on her bodice were gold circles. "I agree," her silver eyes looked at her daughter, "besides I am tired of seeing her with bruises."

The two women looked back to see a man that was six-feet, had ebony hair, ocean blue eyes, and wore a black T-shirt and jeans. A hand connected to a girl's left cheek as he had her cornered, "I told you what would happen if you told your friends, Serena."

Serena winced as she felt him slap her with more force each time. Her sky blue eyes fighting desperately to hold back the tears, "Darien, I didn't. I swear to God, I didn't."

Slap. "You're a liar. Lita and Mina both came over today, and accused me of abusing you." Slap. His eyes locked with hers and he grabbed a hold of her neck, squeezing her hard, "I'll let you off this time, but if anybody else talks to me, I swear to God, I'll kill you." He opened the door and pushed her out, and smiled, "I'll see you tomorrow, and come alone."

Serena stood up sore, and gently touched her cheek to wince with pain. She could feel the scarlet liquid, but didn't care. She survived another one of his beatings. How am I going to explain this to my parents, let alone friends? She looked down at her watch and smiled sadly to herself, I still have some time before I have to be home. She walked over to the park and sat down on a vacant bench, and watched some children feed the ducks. She smiled until the pain reminded her what just happened. Her eyes glanced at the sky, and she closed them to feel a soft breeze touch her face. Darien, what has gotten into you?

Queen Serenity felt her heart break at watching her daughter take such a beating, and looked at Pluto, "I want her in another dimension, Pluto. I want her with the guy she chose to marry back on the Moon kingdom. I also want her court to go with her."

Pluto looked at her queen and gave a curt nod, "Yes, your majesty. Although, it will take some time."

The queen smiled at her and began to walk away then stopped. She turned around and looked at Pluto with a motherly look, "Just don't make my baby girl suffer any more then she has too."

~~~~@

"Since when did OZ out smart us?"

"Duo, the mobile dolls we just fought were not normal."

"No shit, Quatre. One, they multiply like rabbits; and two, we can't get rid of them!"

Quatre sat back down on the love seat, and knew Duo was frustrated about their last mission. Hell, everyone was frustrated, including himself. His blue eyes looked at Duo and over to their leader, Heero. "Heero, have you found anything on these new mobile dolls?"

"No." His Prussian eyes locked with eyes lighter than his, "OZ isn't capable of making these mobile dolls."

"The more I think about it, the more these dolls weren't meant to fight."

Four pair of eyes fell on the young man that had one of his eyes covered by his long bangs. Duo looked at him with a raised eyebrow, "Trowa, I think you lost it."

"No, Barton is right. Yes, they did start attacking us, but they didn't use any weapons."

"It's like they were drawn to our Gundams' power." Quatre said as he started to put some of the pieces together.

Heero looked at the other pilots and knew he would be stepping away from the Perfect soldier's role if he asked this question. "Did any of you notice how drained we were after we left?"

"What are you saying, Yuy?"

Heero looked over at the Chinese pilot and knew he couldn't back out from answering his question. "Wufei, I think these mobile dolls sucked our energy. We attacked, they absorbed our attacks, and more of the dolls were created. Like they were feeding off the energy we were giving to them."

"That's absurd. Mobile dolls sucking up energy." Duo looked at his friends and started to laugh, "It's like you're saying they're trying to take over the world." At his own joke, he began to laugh harder.

Heero's cold voice broke through the laughter, "Found something." He printed what he was looking at and handed the piece over to Quatre.

Quatre scanned the material and looked up at Heero with wide eyes, "Those mobile dolls we fought today aren't owned by OZ."

"What?!" Duo and Wufei said together. Both interested in what Quatre was about to say.

Quatre passed the paper around and had a feeling he couldn't shake off. He pushed the unwanted feeling away and began to speak, "If you take a close look at the dolls, they don't look like any of the mobile dolls. I mean the Virgo and the Virgo two look similar. The mobile dolls we fought today look like robots that came from the twentieth century."

Duo looked at the blonde and shook his head with shame, "The twentieth century, Quatre? That was the black ages. From history books we know they had nothing like that."

Wufei had a small smirk on his face as he listened to Duo's ramblings, "You mean to tell us that you actually read a history book?"

"Wufei, I happened to pay attention that day in class. Come on, it's not every day we hear a teacher talk about girls running around wearing short mini skirts and saving the world."

All of them groaned at his answer and shook their heads wondering why he was a Gundam pilot in the first place. Trowa stood up from his chair and began to walk to the kitchen; "Lets talk about this tomorrow."

"Yeah, I agree with Trowa." Duo stood up from the couch and followed Trowa to the kitchen, "I think we could all use some food."

~~~~@

Serena walked in her house to smell a roast in the oven, and felt her stomach talking. She set her book bag down by the door, and slipped off her shoes. "Mom, Dad, I'm home!"

"Kitchen, Dear."

Serena walked in the kitchen and sat down next to her little brother. "It smells wonderful, Mom."

Serena's brother found Serena's face amusing and wondered what happened to her. "Meatball head, what happened to your cheek?"

Serena's dad set down his newspaper and felt his eyes wanting to pop out from his head as he saw a large bruise on her cheek. "Serena?"

"It's nothing really." She looked at her dad and gave him a warm smile, and looked down at her plate to see it piled with food. "Thanks, Mom."

Ilene looked at her husband Ken with worried blue eyes and looked down at her daughter, "What happened?"

"Nothing."

Ilene crossed her arms and stared at her daughter, while her right foot was tapping impatiently on the tiled floor. "It doesn't look like nothing to me. Did someone hit my baby girl?"

Serena swallowed her food to look in eyes identical to hers and then at her dad whose eyes were lighter than hers. "It happened in P.E."

"How?" Her parents chimed.

Serena smiled at them and laughed nervously, "You know me and being a ditz. I wasn't paying attention in basketball, and somebody tossed me the ball and it hit me on the side of my face."

Ken began to eat his food and kept his eyes on her, "Do you want me to call the school and tell them that the game their playing is unsafe?"

"No. It's fine, really. It taught me to pay attention no matter what I'm doing."

Sammy started to laugh at his sister and couldn't hold his tongue, "It had to take a basketball to get you to pay attention?"

Serena glared at her brother, stood up from the table, and placed her dishes in the sink. If you only knew the truth, Sammy. Her voice sounding cheery as she walked to the stairs, "Thanks, Mom. I'm going to bed, I have a big test tomorrow." She kissed her parents on the cheeks and left to her room. "Why am I lying to my parents?" A bitter laugh escaped her lips as she walked over to her dresser, "Oh yeah, Darien." A sigh escaped her lips as she got dressed in a silk pink nightgown and sat down on the bed. Her sad eyes looked up to the full moon, and closed her eyes to be comforted by the soft glowing light. "Mother . . ." leaning against her window seal and lying her head down on her folded arms, she allowed the tears to fall. "Why is Darien treating me like shit? What have I done?"

A soft and angelic voice spoke up, "Nothing."

Serena startled, looked up and saw her mother sitting next to her. She hugged her and allowed all her worries and sorrows to escape with the tears. "Then why do we fight, and why does he hit me?"

Queen Serenity ran her fingers through her daughter's long blond hair and gently rocked her heart-torn daughter, "Because he knows not what he does, child. The answers to your questions will be answered in time." Resting her head against Serena's, she closed her silver eyes to take in her daughter's presence. "Things will start getting better, dear. Until then, you must be strong."

Serena pushed herself away from her mother and wiped away her tears so she could see her mother's figure. "I don't understand."

Queen Serenity kissed her daughter's forehead and looked into her sky blue eyes, "I wish I could tell you." She placed a hand on Serena's bruised cheek, and watched a silver light mend the imperfection on her daughter's face, "Now, get some sleep."

The two women hugged each other, and Serena gave Queen Serenity a kiss on the cheek, "Thank-you, Mother, for seeing me tonight."

"You don't have to thank me, Serenity." She smiled and gave her one last hug before she had to leave, "I promise you, things will get better." She stood up and looked around for Serena's guardian, "Where's Luna?"

"With Artemis." Serena knew deep down her mother was right and looked at her, "Mother, before you go could you do me a favor?"

The queen taken back by her daughter's weird behavior, raised an eyebrow, "What?"

Serena then allowed a genuine smile to come forth and her blue eyes lighting up, "Can you tuck me in?" She asked.

Queen Serenity laughed at her innocent and precious daughter, and pulled back the covers, "You know you don't have to ask."

"I know, but it was during the Silver Millennium that you tucked me in."

A lone tear escaped Queen Serenity's right eye as she watched her daughter crawl under the sheets, "I wish that time was still present. I miss your father and miss your laughter." She watched Serena snuggle into her pillows and gave her a motherly smile as she brushed back Serena's bangs, "Sweet dreams, Princess Serenity." She leaned down and gave her daughter a kiss on the forehead.

Serena closed her eyes and smiled at the warm touch, "I love you, Mother."

Queen Serenity looked at the closed door and saw it starting to open, and disappeared leaving sparkles to shimmer down on her only daughter. Ilene thought she heard her daughter talking to someone, and knew she should check up on her. When she opened the bedroom door, she gasped as she saw silver glitter shimmering down on Serena. She shook her head of the thought, and closed the door to allow her daughter some rest.

~~~~@

Quatre closed his door and turned on his light so he could see where he was walking. Thinking he was alone, he began to talk to himself, "Why won't this feeling go away?" He took off his shirt and pants and turned on a lamp by his bed. He walked back over to the light switch and turned off the lights, "I feel like something big is about to happen. And the mobile dolls we fought today, don't make this feeling go away any sooner." He allowed gravity to pull him down to his bed, and he shut the lamp off. His blue eyes looked over to his window and saw the full moon shine it's peaceful light upon earth. "Beautiful."

"Yes it is."

Quatre quickly sat up in bed and turned on his lights to be greeted by a woman with silver hair done up in an odd style, and warm silver eyes looking into his soul. He knew he should have known who this woman was, but couldn't place his finger on it as he continued to stare at the angel. Licking his lips and wondered when his mouth became dry, and wanted to talk only to find his voice gone. The woman smiled at him and ruffled his hair, "You haven't changed, Quatre."

"How did you know-"

She cut him off and laughed at his innocent question, "I should know your name, since I am your real mother." Her laughter soon vanished as she sat next to him, and she looked at his features. Her smile coming back to her delicate features, "I guess I should tell you who I am. I am your mother, Queen Serenity of the long forgotten Moon Kingdom. You are the prince to the Sun and Moon." She never realized how much she missed her loving husband until she looked at his duplicate. "You look so much like your father, Quatre. Now I know where your sister and you get your golden hair and blue eyes from."

"Sister?"

"Yes, twin sister as a matter of fact." She knew she was babbling, but she couldn't help it. To see a son after one thousand years, one would get that way. "I'm going to have a friend send her here along with some of her friends."

Quatre knew he should believe what she was saying; after all it isn't everyday a woman that looks like an angel shows up in his room. "All this time I thought I was the only one who wasn't a test tube baby."

Queen Serenity looked at him with a disgusted look on her face, and her right eyebrow rose, "Excuse me?"

Quatre chuckled at her, and looked at caring and understanding eyes, "My mother died when she gave birth to me. I have twenty-nine sisters who were all made from experiments, I guess you could say."

She shook her head to rid herself from the thoughts and images she was forming and looked at him, "Why you were born like any other children is because you were supposed to be reborn. When Queen Beryl and Metallica attacked the Moon, and I saw what was going to happen, I sent everyone into the future to be reborn. Your sister and her court were sent to another dimension then you."

Quatre felt a headache coming on with all this information, and looked up to see a hand resting on his shoulder, "What?"

Queen Serenity kissed him on the forehead and smiled as she saw the sun and moon insignia appear, "Your memories will come back in time, Son." She smiled again at him, "Please watch for your sister and take care of her."

"But how will I know if it's her or not?"

She lifted his chin so he could look into her eyes one last time, "Leave it to Duo." She stood up and began walking towards the window, "I must get going, Quatre."

Quatre watched her, and felt a pain in his heart as he watched her get ready to leave, "Will I ever see you again, Mother?"

Queen Serenity turned back around and gave him a nod, "Yes. I may not come to you in person, but I may appear in your dreams. Whenever you need me son, call me."

"How?"

She laughed at him and then she looked at the full moon, "By looking at the remains of your home, and calling me." She stopped by the window and looked at him, "Would you like me to tuck you in as well?"

"What?"

Queen Serenity couldn't help but laugh as she walked back to Quatre, "Your sister wanted me to tuck her in and I did." She pulled back the covers for him and watched him crawl in bed, "When you two were children, you could never be separated, and you two loved for me and your father to tuck you in."

Quatre smiled at her, and closed his eyes, "This is the first time that I can remember being tucked in."

Queen Serenity brushed back his bangs and kissed his insignia. Whispering in his ear, "Sweet dreams, Prince Quatre."

Heero closed his door and walked like a zombie to his awaiting bed. His body still drained from the battle and pulled back his covers. A soft voice started to speak to him, "I was wondering if you were going to show up or not."

Heero quickly turned on his lamp to see a unicorn standing in his bedroom. Rubbing his eyes in hope he was dreaming, noticed the unicorn stood in the same spot. "Great, I'm hallucinating."

"No Prince Aries, you are not. I come to you to give you what belongs to you, my prince."

Heero took out his gun and aimed it at this talking unicorn, and wanting to pull back the trigger. Now I know what happens when people don't get enough sleep. They start seeing talking unicorns with a golden horn. "Hn."

"And I don't appear to everyone who doesn't get enough sleep. I appear to those who protect the Earth with a pure heart. You are the true heir to the golden crystal. Prince Endymion has been corrupted, and he couldn't keep the crystal because it would help the enemy."

Heero sat down on his bed and looked at this unicorn with a dazed expression. "Golden crystal? Prince Endymion? Pure heart?" He looked at the unicorn and shook his head, "You must be mistaken. I don't have a pure heart. I kill innocent lives, meaning I'm a murder."

"No, Prince Aries. You were reborn in a time with corruption, and don't know better. You were a child when Dr. J found you, and that's all you know about life. What he taught you. The Prince Aires that I know loved a certain princess and loved to test her buttons."

"I don't know who this Prince Aries is, because I'm not a prince. If I were, OZ would be attacking me instead of Relena Peacecraft. I am a soldier, nothing more."

"You will be a soldier because of who your father was." The unicorn let go of a sigh and looked into Heero's eyes, "Your memories will start to come back from the Silver Millennium, Prince Aries." The unicorn closed his eyes, and the room was filled with a golden light. The unicorn opened his eyes and looked at his prince, "This crystal belongs to you."

The tiny crystal that glowed with an intense light mesmerized Heero. He kept his eyes focused on the beautiful gem, and could feel the urge to touch it. "What do you mean?"

The unicorn closed his eyes again and transformed into a teenager, and looked like he came from a dream. He looked at Heero with soft blue eyes and smiled at his prince, "Do you have time for me to explain?"

" . . ."

Helios chuckled at Heero's answer, and found a chair to sit down. "This crystal belongs to the protector of Earth. Like I said before, Endymion has been corrupted, and the crystal couldn't stay with him because of the enemy. You are the son of Aires and known as Prince Aires of Earth-"

Heero looked at Helios and interrupted him, "That's nice to know, but isn't Aires the God of war?"

"Yes, your highness. Your father fell in love with Princess Demeter and they married. Shortly after their marriage, you were born, and your mother died shortly after." Helios looked at his prince and smiled, knowing what he was going to ask, "Yes, you are a God. Your mother's brother, Prince Elysion of the Golden kingdom married Princess Lily of the Epyion. They had their only son, Endymion, and he was the heir to the golden crystal that is before you."

"If he's the heir, then why are you here with it?"

Helios let go a sigh, and wondered when his prince became so thickheaded. "Are you even listening to what I'm saying?"

"Hn."

"Prince Aires, Endymion cannot have this crystal while the enemy has him in their command. You are and always have been the true protector of Earth." Helios then looked into the empty Prussian eyes and felt his heart crash, "You don't believe any of this do you?" Heero looked at him and said nothing. Helios then looked down at the crystal, "I knew I shouldn't have come." He stood up and started to walk towards the window, and looked at Heero one last time, "When you do believe that you are the son to Aires and Demeter, call me forth and we will talk."

"You forgot . . ." said Heero as he stopped talking and noticed that he was alone in his room with the crystal still glowing. "Prince Aires . . . The protector of Earth . . ." he chuckled at the ideas and shook his head, "ridiculous." As he kept looking at the floating crystal, his eyes widened when a flash of golden light made his room brighter, and then saw the crystal shoot at him like a bullet. Clutching his chest, he felt a pain that he couldn't describe. What was that? I'm dreaming. What just happened, it was a dream, just a dream. He turned off his lamp, as he got into bed, to feel the pain in his chest slowly leave. Quickly sitting back up in bed as he felt an intense pain and something burning on his forehead. Quickly getting out of bed, to see himself looking in a mirror with a scarlet A glowing in the middle of his forehead, "Nande kuso?" Heero dropped to his knees as he felt his head throbbing with an unbearable pain, as images flashed through his head.

Images or Dreams

"Aires, you're back?"

Aires looked up to see his best friend grinning at him as he walked. "Shingnami."

Shingnami wrapped an arm around Aires shoulders, ignoring the death glare, "So, why the sudden visit?"

Aires rolled his eyes as he knew his best friend always got to the point. He removed Shingnami's arm and flipped back his black and silver cape, "To get my kingdom back."

"Aires!"

Aires looked up to see his closest friend come walking towards him with a huge smile and his blue eyes shining. He noticed a little girl in his arms with platinum blonde hair and eyes matching his own. "Quatre?"

Quatre grinned as he saw Prussian eyes looking at his daughter, "This is my daughter, Aphrodite. Her mother is having a meeting with the other Scouts and this arranged married between the Earth and Moon." He chuckled as he saw a blank look flash through Aires eyes, and joined his side. "Why the sudden visit?"

Aires looked at him, and looked up to see two of his other friends walking towards them. He noticed one of them had is arm in a sling, and the other one with a smile on his face. "Zeus, Hephaestus."

"Aires." Inquired both men.

Aires looked at Hephaestus who looked like his pride was shot and fire was flickering through his coal eyes. "What happened to you?"

"Aires," Hephaestus said with venom seething through his voice, "if you wish to value your life, then don't ask."

Shingnami laughed and shook his head with his braid whipping the air, "He already did ask."

Zeus, the taller to the two men who joined their group spoke up, "My sister. Anyway, what brings you to the Moon, Aires?"

"My kingdom."

Quatre, Zeus, and Hephaestus looked at him with understanding, but Quatre looked at him with more of a questioning look. "Come with us and meet everyone, Aires."

"No."

"Why?" Shingnami asked with his cobalt eyes lost to why his best friend didn't want to meet the hot babes of the moon court.

"Because, I don't want people to know that I'm back. Hell, they all think Endymion," as he said Endymion's name, his voice held acid and sounded like it was a swear word, "is the only heir to the crown of Elysion."

"Then what would you like us to do?"

Aires looked at Quatre and smiled, "I'm glad you asked, and glad that all of you are here. Quatre, can you take me as a prisoner until it's time for the banquet?"

"Aires, you know we don't like Endymion ruling what rightfully belongs to you, but this is ridiculous."

"I don't."

Everyone in the small group all looked at Zeus begging him with their eyes for him to continue. "If Aires was treated like he was a prisoner, then it wouldn't rise suspicion over who he is, and like we all know, Aires likes to make a grand entrance."

Before they could discuss further issues, a blonde with a red bow in her hair wearing a light red dress that fell freely to her feet came walking towards them with a girl wearing a dark green dress that touched the ground and her brown hair flowing freely. "Quatre!"

Quatre turned around to see his wife walking towards him and smiled. He turned back around and looked at Aires, "Fine." His eyes looking at all of his friends, "Play along."

"Hephaestus, Zeus," pointing an accusing finger at Aires, "take him to the dungeon."

Zeus and Hepaestus grabbed Aires by the arms and began to walk towards the two girls. The brunette looked at the two, "Zeus, what's going on?"

"Onna, we caught him sneaking around the palace ground, and besides it doesn't concern you."

Aires smirked as he watched the girl's cheeks turn red due to anger, and watched as she was about to send a punch to his friend. Zeus shook his head and looked at her, "Jupiter, he's right whether you like it or not. Now, I suggest for you to go back to your duties."

"But . . ." she glared at him and at Hephaestus, "I'm not through with you, Prince of Mars!"

Hephaestus shook his head and continued to walk towards the dungeon. He looked at Aries who was looking at him with amusement in his Prussian eyes. "Shut up, Aires."

"I didn't say anything."

"But you were thinking it."

"So, she's the girl who broke your arm?" Aires laughed at his own comment until he noticed his arm was being twisted by Hephaestus.

Zeus laughed as well and looked at Aires, "Yes. That's my sister believe it or not."

"Really? I couldn't tell." He let go of a sigh as he looked around the peaceful kingdom, "So what's new?"

"Well we all have someone in our lives, and as you noticed Quatre is married and has a beautiful daughter. The blonde that was walking towards us, is Quatre's wife, Venus. Shingnami has a thing for Saturn, Hephaestus likes my sister even though he won't admit it, and I happen to like Mercury." Zeus then looked down at his friend with a small smile on his face, "The only one that's left to have a girl is you, Aires."

"That will soon change."

"What happens if the Princess of the Moon chooses Endymion, then what?"

Aires looked at him, and then back to the palace that came into view. "Then I guess, I'll never get my kingdom back, and stay in Olympus for Eternity."

Another woman with raven hair met up with them and smiled at Hephaestus, "Brother, Mercury wants to take a look at . . ." her eyes spotting a man standing in between Hephaestus and Zeus, "I didn't know we had company."

"We don't, he was caught spying around the Moon kingdom."

She looked at him then began to laugh. She then looked at Zeus and laughed even harder, "That's the best joke I've heard."

"Mars, it's the truth."

Mars looked at him with her eyes flickering from black to violet as she stared at her brother, "Oh brother-dear, are you forgetting that I do have physic abilities?" She then turned to the handsome stranger with a warm smile gracing her face, "You're secret is safe with me if you three tell me what on Mars' name is going on?"

The three men couldn't help but roll their eyes at the woman, but knew they had no choice. Zeus walked over to a bench and sat down, "He's here to get his kingdom back."

Mars looked at the stranger and smiled even more, "Does Hime have a surprise tonight." She sat down next to the stranger and held out her hand, "My name is Mars, Hephaestus' sister, and you must be Aires."

"Hn."

She brushed his answer off and looked at her brother, "The queen is looking for you and the others."

"Now what did we do?"

"She wouldn't say, all she told us is that she wants nothing to go wrong for tonight. This alliance with Earth is vital."

Aires looked at her, "It doesn't matter if the alliance is formed or not."

"I know, but still." She then looked back at him, "Why is this your first time visiting the Moon?"

"This isn't." He stood up and looked at his friends, "We need to get going if we want this plan to work."

Mars stood up and walked next to her brother, "I won't tell anyone."

The three looked at her and chimed, "You better not."