Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Tsuki-no-Shinobi ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

There is a new team that is completing the missions the Gundam boys have been assigned before the boys even get there. Who are they? Are they friend or foe? The G-boys are going to find out.

Tsuki-no-Shinobi

By Phoenix_writer

Well, this is my new story that I have started. I don't know what you girls and guys will think about it. Let me know whether I should continue or not. This is set during the beginning of the war, a little bit after the boys descended to Earth after they killed Noventa. Then it will dwindle down to when Treize and the Gundam pilots face off against Zechs and White Fang on the Libra. I haven't seen this particular part of the series, so bare with me people. Thank you, minna. Now, on with the story! I hope you like it. Sorry the author note is so long, but first chapters' will be shorter. Ja ne ^.^

Disclaimer: I really hate these. You already know that I don't own Gundam Wing or Sailormoon, right? Good! This will be the last time I put one up!

Here are the ages and heights of the two groups:

Age: Height:

Tsuki 15 5'0

Subzero 15 5'1

Pyro 15 5'2

Electro 15 5'4

Blaze 15 5'2

Heero 15 5'5

Duo 15 5'4

Trowa 15 5'9

Quatre 15 5'4

Wufei 15 5'4

Prologue

Team: Tsuki-no-Shinobi

Mission: Infiltrate Oz Earth Headquarters and obtain data CD of Oz operations, the plans of new weapon, and destroy base.

Operatives: Tsuki, Blaze, Electro, Pyro, Subzero

(OZ Earth HQ 8:57pm)

The soldier shifted from foot to foot as he scanned his surroundings, all his senses on alert. He moved the rifle from his left to his right shoulder. He stood in front of the gate, the base to his back. The building it self wasn't as big as the main HQ, but it was the biggest base on Earth. There were three floors, and the top floor that no one was allowed to go in unless you had level floor clearance. It was the floor that held the control room with all important information, and operations.

He looked to his left, at the second guard that stood not even six feet away. The other soldier nodded and he returned the gesture. It was a sign that meant that he hadn't seen anything and that everything was okay.

The two soldiers were complete opposites of each other. The first soldier had short jet black hair and midnight blue eyes. He was 6 feet tall, and he was lean and athletic, and he was 22 years old. The second soldier had very short sandy blonde hair, blue-black eyes, was 5'7 and was 18 years old, but the biggest difference was that the soldier was female. She was slim and was a tomboy through and through. The only similarity was that they were both stationed as night guards.

It was the first time he had ever been put in command of night duty, and he didn't want anything to go wrong. He was making sure to keeping his eyes open, as he had been doing since he started his shift at 7:00 pm that night.

The war had been going on for some time, and all OZ bases were always on alert for the infamous Gundam pilots that had already destroyed many other OZ bases on the colonies. However, this time it was different. Almost no one; not even most of the OZ soldiers; knew of this place, so an attack was unlikely.

Then as he heard the beep from his watch to indicate the time, he committed the biggest mistake of his life. He looked down at his wrist watch, taking his eyes off the night for an instant.

The glow of 9:00:02 was the last thing the soldier saw as he felt a sharp pain on the back of his neck and then he didn't know anything else as the world went black.

The figure that stood over the soldier leaned forward and grabbed hold of the rifle; took it apart into a few pieces and then threw it on the ground, while a few feet away another figure was struggling with the other soldier, who had been alert, unlike the one with black haired soldier.

Finally, the second figure was able to knock out the blonde haired woman and then did the same with her rifle. The first figure looked down at the man with narrowed eyes, through the ski mask the figure wore.

"Weak," came the whispered word from the darkened figure. Then he turned and saw the second figure standing next to the electrified gate, their hands ready to give a boost.

The first figure ran and jumped onto the offered hands and when the second figure pushed up with all their might the first figure used the momentum that they had cause and then flipped over the gate with ease. Three more figures appeared. All five of them were wearing all black. Black pants that were loose, but not enough for them to be a problem. They had on solid black long sleeve turtle necks, with a vest with many pockets on it that contained grenades and extra ammo and it zippered up to their collarbones. They all had on black ski masks and black leather gloves.

They also had an arsenal between the five of them. They had two guns each, with more than five extra magazines. They had two grenades of each assortment. Two tear gas, two laughing gas, two sleeping gas, and two explosive ones, all of them on their vests. The vests and then the clothes made it difficult to tell the gender, but by the way they moved they looked male.

The other three figures did the same and then the second figure moved back a few feet then ran at the gate and he flipped through the air and passed a few inches from the top of the gate. The only thing that distinguished them from one another was the patches on their arms. The first figure had a green patch; the second had a white patch. The other three had red, blue and orange patches.

The five figures moved into the building, killing and knocking out the soldiers that passed their path. Then once inside they came together and planned real quickly.

"Subzero go with Blaze and take out the alarm so it won't go off," instructed the leader who had the white patch. The one called Subzero; with the blue patch; nodded and Blaze; with the orange patch; nodded as well.

"Pyro and Electro you need to find the weapons storage and hold back any other soldiers from getting into that top floor," the one with a red patch; Pyro; nodded, and the one with the green patch; Electro; nodded as well.

"Subzero scan and see if there are any soldiers on the top floor," instructed the leader, who was code named Tsuki.

Subzero looked up and pushed a button on his watch and a visor appeared over his eyes and he produced a small blue computer from the pocket on the side of his pants. (AN: ^.~) After a few seconds he looked back at Tsuki.

"Top floor is clear, only scientists are up there, but there are two soldiers guarding the entrance from the elevator," stated Subzero.

"Very well, I'll take care of them, now everyone, move out and don't get your selves killed." They nodded and then separated in groups of two and went in opposite directions. Tsuki followed Pyro and Electro until he reached the elevator. Tsuki stopped and Pyro and Electro continued down the hall. Then Tsuki took the device apart where one had to swipe a card to access the elevator, but Tsuki didn't have a card, so hacking into the system was the only way to get in.

After a few seconds the door opened and Tsuki smirked and put the device back together in a matter of seconds, then stepped forward and into the elevator. Tsuki looked at his watch and saw that it was 9:02:05, and he knew that they had to be gone by 9:10:00 because he knew that THEY would arrive at that time.

He quickly hacked into the console on the panel were one had to swipe a level four card and was granted access into the fourth floor.
When the elevator opened the guards looked inside but where surprised when they didn't see anything. They got in to investigate, but then a black figure (AN: Wearing all black, remember?) jumped down from the ceiling and quickly knocked both figures out cold. Tsuki dragged both soldiers out and placed them next to the elevator and took their weapons apart, and continued on into the fourth floor.

As he reached the room that was outside the main computer room, he was seen by one of the scientist. He froze when he saw Tsuki, and then his hand inched toward the alarm that was next to him. Tsuki took out his gun and pointed it to aim between his eyes.

"Pull that alarm and it will be the last thing you'll ever do," Tsuki whispered hoarsely, his voice in monotone.

The scientist's hand stopped just inches from the alarm when he saw that Tsuki's gun had a silencer, so if the man in black shot him, then no one would hear. He backed away slowly and put his hands over his head.

"Walk," he ordered and he pushed him forward, and into the room he had come out of. The other scientist saw them enter and they all stopped when they saw the gun in Tsuki's hand. "Nobody moves," he said in monotone.

Out of the corner of his eye, Tsuki saw as one of the scientists' moved swiftly toward the alarm, and Tsuki aimed and shot him in the chest, through the heart. He fell to the floor dead.

He aimed back at the rest of them. "Anyone else wants to be a hero?" he asked in monotone again, and that made them even more afraid; afraid that he didn't feel any remorse about killing the man.

He quickly rounded the scientists into a storage closet, and after making sure that there was no way out or that there wasn't anyway to pull an alarm from inside he closed them in.

Then he got to work, his gun in the waistband of his pants, ready to be drawn in case he was attacked. He hacked into the main computer within a matter of minutes, and then copied the contents of it into the mini disc and then slipped it into his vest pocket that had protected fabric within the pocket that would protect the disc from being damaged.

He quickly put a bomb on the bottom of the counsel were no one would be able to see it. Then he went out the door, and saw that the guards he had knocked out had woken up and were standing. They were about to report into their radios but Tsuki shot the radio from their hands. The only sound that was heard was the radio as it shattered. They looked at Tsuki, who had his gun trained on them.

"Move and you're dead," Tsuki said in monotone, his voice low, but the guards still heard him. They raised their hands and placed them on their heads. He led them to where he had imprisoned the scientists, and when he opened the door, he pushed the two soldiers in with his foot, and then slammed the door shut and secured in again with the chair he had placed at the door knob earlier.

Then Tsuki left the control room and went down the hall looking at his watch on his left hand. They had almost six minutes and thirty-five seconds to get out. Tsuki pressed an orange button and Blaze appeared on the screen.

"Report Blaze," Tsuki said as he ran, keeping his eyes on the hallway ahead of him, and his gun in his right hand, in case any soldiers saw him. He stopped quickly and put a bomb on the wall.

"Subzero and I have already reached the power room, and the electricity should be going out right," she glanced back quickly and then glanced back, "now."

Then all of a sudden Tsuki was plunged into darkness as the electricity went off. He heard exclamations all around him as the soldiers were surprised due to the power failure.

"Good work. Now get out of there. We have six minutes," Tsuki said as he ran, quickly slipping on his night vision goggles.

"Understood; Blaze and Subzero out," and the screen went blank.

He pushed a red button next, and Pyro appeared on the screen. "Report Pyro," he said as he shot three times ahead of him, killing the three soldiers that had come around a corner, not able to see him because of the darkness. He crouched down and put another bomb on the wall.

"We've reached the weapons storage and have disposed of much of the weapons and have killed a majority of the soldiers."

"Excellent Pyro and Electro, now rendezvous in six."

"Affirmative; Pyro and Electro out," said Pyro with a nod and the screen went blank.

Tsuki continued forward, killing and shooting soldiers along the way. He neared the exit but a tall and muscular soldier stood between him and the door.

"You wanna play?" Tsuki asked with an inclination of his head. He grinned and you could see it through the ski mask. "Then let's go."

The soldier that was past 6 feet by several inches, and was very wide, charged at him, but he was slow due to his size. Tsuki moved to the side faster than the eye could see.

He did a foot sweep as the soldier passed, and he fell. Then Tsuki kicked at him, but the soldier actually rolled out of the way and he got up. He charged at Tsuki again, but he did a spinning kick and the soldier stumbled back. Then he did a round-house kick and the soldier stumbled back again.

Tsuki ran at him and flipped and wrapped his legs around the soldiers' neck. He brought him down.

"I tell you what, I'll give you a break," said Tsuki, and then he twisted his legs and he snapped his neck, killing the soldier instantly. (AN: I couldn't resist, I just love that part in Mortal Combat where Sonia kills that guy Kano, is it? ^.^;)

Tsuki got up and then went out the door, but first he placed a bomb on the door. He went out of the base, climbed over the fence, (AN: The electricity is out, remember?) and ran to the edge of the forest that surrounded the base. He took out the detonator as he saw five figures in the distance, advancing toward the base. He pushed the button and a second later the base exploded in a blaze of light.

Tsuki saw as the five figures stopped in shock. He grinned as the figures spotted him and then as his team surrounded him. They ran into the forest as they saw them come their way.

A 15-year-old Japanese boy stood in the distance, he along with four other boys that were around his age, were moving toward the Oz base ahead of them. Then they stopped as the base suddenly exploded. The Japanese boy was shocked; although he didn't show it; as the base exploded in a loud explosion. He looked at the others and saw that they were just as surprised.

A strong wind blew toward them caused by the explosion. His messy brown hair moved with the sudden wind, and then settled over his closed eyes. When he opened them, cold emotionless Prussian blue eyes were narrowed at what remained of the base.

The boy was 01, pilot of Wing Gundam; he was known by some as the Perfect Soldier, but he was better known by his comrades as Heero Yuy. His four teammates and he were known as the Gundam pilots; fighting against Oz and White Fang for peace.

The American boy that stood next to Heero was 02, pilot of Gundam Deathscythe; calling himself Shinigami, the god of death. His name was Duo Maxwell, he had the longest hair of the five of them, and he always had it tied back into a braid that reached his mid-thigh, and he had indigo eyes.

The next looked Latin American or European; he was 03, and he was the pilot of Gundam Heavyarms, the nameless soldier that long ago took the name Trowa Barton. He was the tallest of the five boys, standing at 5'9. He had brown hair and long bangs that fell over his face, covering one of his dark green eyes, giving him a mysterious look.

The fourth boy was 04, and pilot of Gundam Sandrock; Quatre Raberba Winner. He was the kindest of the five boys. He had platinum blond hair and blue cerulean eyes. You wouldn't be able to tell by his hair and fair skin, but he was Arabian. He stood at 5'4 of height.

The fifth and final boy was 05, and pilot of Gundam Shenlong, or Nataku, Chang Wufei, who stood at 5'4. He had black shoulder length hair that was pulled back in a tight ponytail, not a single strand of hair out of place, and he had ebony eyes, and you could tell that he was Chinese just by looking at him.
The five boys had been advancing toward the base on a mission to infiltrate it, copy Oz operations and the blueprints to a new weapon, and then destroy the base; and sparing as many lives as possible.

However, it appeared that someone had beaten them to it, and had blown the base, but they had obviously thought that sparing the soldiers lives was not needed. They could hear the screams of the dying soldiers and Quatre and Duo had to struggle to keep from covering their ears.

Heero noticed some of the soldiers pointing toward the forest and some of them were running toward the fence, trying to climb over with little success. The boys all looked and saw a figure in the distance dressed in black standing at the edge of the trees, after a second four others joined him. They seemed to look right at them.

Heero was able to see the detonator in the first figure's hand. The way the others stood around him; Heero figured that he was the leader.

"Follow them," Heero ordered in monotone as he took off in a run in the figure's direction. He saw as they turned and sprinted into the forest. He picked up the pace and he was aware that the other four boys were behind him.

The five boys reached the edge of the trees and went in carefully, their guns drawn and ready. They weren't sure who the five figures had been. They might be five Oz soldiers trying to escape the explosion of the base, or the ones that had caused the explosion.

Heero very much doubted they were Oz soldiers because he had seen the detonator in the leaders' hand and he had seen how the Oz soldiers from the base were trying to get to them.

Heero turned toward the others and pointed to his eyes with two fingers which meant keep your eyes open. He motioned for them to spread out and find them, but to be careful. They nodded and spread out, but kept close to each other.

They scanned the woods trying to get a view of anything from the five figures. There was the sound of a twig snapping and Heero froze, trying to figure out where the sound had come from. Then suddenly a figure jumped out of the tree and Heero jumped out of the way just in time.

As he stood he felt as the gun was knocked out of his hand. He stood there for a split second before he lunged himself at the figure that had executed the kick. He did a spinning kick but the figure promptly dodged his attack. When he did a foot sweep, the figure again avoided it by jumping over it. When he did a roundhouse kick the figure blocked it and this time countered.

Heero had to use all his speed to dodge the other boys' attacks. He dodged, ducked, and countered. He noticed that the boy was five inches shorter than him, and that either the boy wasn't strong enough or he was holding back his real strength because there wasn't a lot of force behind the hit that he blocked. However, there was a lot of speed, and he knew that the boy wasn't using it all on him.

'Kuso,' Heero thought as the boy used more speed.

Trowa heard the sound of a fight occurring from Heero's direction. He was about to offer some help, but he too was attacked. He was surprised as the gun was knocked out of his hand. The figure stood in front of him, his arms crossed over his chest. Then as fast as was humanly possible the other boy in black attacked. He had to flip backwards and out of the way of a kick that if it had connected with his face would have surely broken his nose.

"Who are you?" Trowa asked quietly, but his voice had a dangerous sound to it.

The other boy, who was shorter than him by seven inches, didn't answer, and instead attacked again. Trowa was surprised at the boys' speed. He blocked and dodged as best as he could, but he wasn't able to counter.

Trowa flipped backwards out of the way of a flying kick. He was on his feet for a split second when he felt a kick impact with his stomach. He stumbled back, the wind knocked out of him.

'Kuso,' Trowa thought as the figure attacked him again.

Wufei heard Heero and Trowa engaged in battle, but he wasn't able to even think about helping them because he was attacked as a figure somersaulted at him and disarmed him of his gun. He pulled out his katana, but with a kick the figure sent it flying, and it landed in the ground, sinking all the way to the hilt.

"You'll pay for that, you weakling!" Wufei said as he charged at the figure, which was as tall as he was. He got in a fighting stance and then ran in and attacked the other boy. He punched, kicked, and he was surprised that the boy actually dodged his hits. He was more surprised when the boy countered just as fast as he was attacking.

Wufei was driven back. 'Kuso,' he thought as he dodged another hit that came too close to his face.

Quatre heard some shouts from his comrades and he knew they were being attacked, and then he was attacked as well. He was disarmed and the gun sailed away from him and into the darkened trees. The boy that stood before him in a fighting stance was two inches shorter than he was. He was slim as much as he could tell but it was too dark to see any better.

"Who might you be?" Quatre asked the boy, but he didn't answer and instead attacked him. Quatre dodged as much as he could, but he wasn't use to hand-to-hand combat as well as his other comrades yet he held his ground.

The other boy used more speed and he got a few hits to his torso. 'Kuso,' Quatre thought with a grimace.

Duo stopped at the sound of a pain filled grunt and recognized it as Quatre's. He knew that the blond pilot wasn't that good at fighting without his Gundam, and he was about to offer some assistance but he was also attacked. The hits came swift and fast. The gun was out of his hand and the next instant he was on the ground, a figure over him.

Duo flipped onto his feet and got on the defensive. "You're pretty good. Who are you?" Duo asked. The figure didn't answer and attacked him again.

Duo dodged out of the way just in time, and he was able to counter, but not too many times, and when he did the figure just sidestepped it easily or dodged. The figure was at least three inches shorter, but he was fast, probably faster than him. The figure got another hit in.

'Kuso!' Duo thought as he countered to no avail.

Heero kept attacking, and countering as best as he could. He was having a hard time because the other boy was as fast, if not faster than him. Then the other boy backed off suddenly, and Heero wondered why. The boy stepped back and a shrill whistle came from him. Then he quickly turned and fled. Heero cursed and tried to follow, but it seemed as if he had just disappeared.

Trowa heard the shrill whistle and then the figure that was attacking him stopped and then gave him a stare and then sprinted off in the direction that the whistle had come from.

Trowa snapped out of it and followed the other boy, but he wasn't able to see which way he had gone.

The boy that Wufei was fighting stopped when a whistle sounded not too far away. He threw one last half heartily punch at him and then turned and ran toward the sound of the whistle.

Wufei then realized that the boy had run out on their fight. "Get back here and fight me you weakling!" The other boy stopped suddenly, ran back, decked him across the face and ran off again. Wufei was so shocked that he lost him in the trees.

Quatre was seriously getting a beating. He felt the bruises all over his body, but good thing the other boy hadn't given him a direct hit to his face. That way he'd be able to cover the bruises.

He was saved when he heard a whistle sound through the night air, and the other boy stopped. He looked toward the direction that the whistle had sounded, and then looked once more at Quatre before running off.

Quatre grimaced with pain and followed after the other boy that had beat the crap out of him, but he lost sight of him.

Duo barely dodged a hit to his face when he heard a whistle shatter the other wise quiet night air. He punched at the boy in black but he caught hold of his fist, kicked him in the ribs and then made an escape.

Duo picked himself off the ground and followed after him, but he had already lost sight of him and he wasn't able to follow for long.

The Gundam boys met each other after the other group of boys disappeared and they each related pretty much the same story. They had gotten attacked, had fought back, and then the other boys had just withdrawn without hesitation.

"I got the leader," Heero stated. "We need to head back and try to figure out who this group is and on what side they stand." Heero turned and the others followed, and they each headed for their own Gundam.

Not too far away five figures looked as the boys left. The one in the middle motioned with his hand for them to move out and silently and stealthily they ran for their own...Gundams!

Five magnificent machines stood before the five boys. They were as high tech as the Gundam boy's were, but they were different models and designs.

Tsuki stepped toward his. It resembled Wing Gundam, but the face was different to Wing and there was more yellow than white on this Gundam. The shield that this Gundam had a dark blue and had it on the right hand, and the wing like appendages on the back were only blue and white and looked more like wings that Wing Gundam. The chest was red and dark blue instead of yellow and dark blue like Wing, and the arms were also red and dark blue. There were similar differences in the entire body as well. The eyes of the Gundam were a deep ocean blue and seemed to have life. The right side of the face had a crescent moon on it.

"Cosmic," said Tsuki with a grin as he reached upward and removed his mask. Golden hair fell to HER shoulders, and her dark ocean blue eyes looked up at the Gundam. The golden haired girl got inside her Gundam. The other 'boys' stepped up to their own Gundams' as well.

Blaze's Gundam might have looked like Gundam Heavyarms, but the design was completely different. The arms both had the same gun that Heavyarms only had on the left hand. There was also a staff on the back, and when handled it would glow with power. The face had several stripes across the right side of its face, and its eyes were sky blue. The body frame was completely different; the coloring, while Heavyarms was mostly red, this Gundam was orange.

"Meteor," Blaze said and then he also removed his mask. HER blonde hair was in a very low ponytail fell to the small of her back. Her sky blue eyes looked up at her Gundam, and then she went inside.

Electro stepped toward his Gundam. It was a similar design to that of Nataku Gundam, but different. His Gundam was green and black, and the eyes were a leaf green. The face structure was different, and the torso was different as well, and there was a thunderbolt on the right side of its face.

Electro grinned. "Dragon," he said as he also removed his mask. HER brown hair tumbled out to a little past her shoulders and she quickly pulled it up into a high pony tail with a two ball tie. Her leaf green eyes looked at her Gundam and she walked forward and got inside.

Pyro also stepped toward his Gundam and studied it. The design was totally different than that of Gundam Sandrock. It was mostly red and black, and there was a flame on the right side of its face, and its eyes were an intense violet. His had a blood red cape that was draped over his right shoulder, and a claw on its left hand.

"Firestar," Pyro said with a grin. He reached up and removed his mask, and HER black hair tumbled out to the small of her back. Her violet eyes studied the face of her Gundam before she went inside.

Then the last one to step forward was Subzero. His Gundam was similar to Deathscythe Gundam but his was designed a little different. His also had a scythe, but his glowed blue and it looked like ice, which it was. The cape his wore was midnight blue. The torso of the Gundam was black and dark blue. The face was designed differently, and the eyes were also blue. There were jagged spikes on the side of its face, which stood for ice.

"Icemirage," Subzero uttered softly before he removed his mask. He shook out HER short blue hair that was tinted aquamarine. She raised her dark blue eyes to the Gundam before she climbed inside it. Then they all started their respective Gundams.

"Move out Tsuki-no-Shinobi!" Tsuki said and they all gave a, 'Right!' and all five of them took to the sky, heading in the direction of the Sanc Kingdom, the opposite direction that the Gundam boys had gone.

**************

What did you think? I hope its okay; I was kind of winging it for a while before I could think of something to write. Let me know what you think, and if you see any mistakes, let me know. Ja ne minna-chan!! ^.^

In case you were wondering. Here are what some of the Japanese words mean:

Tsuki-no: of the moon

Shinobi: Spies/ninjas

Kuso: Damn/shit

~Phoenix_writer (or WritingSoul or DgoK) ^.^