Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wufei and the Woman's Curse ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

SORRY THAT I TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I HAD A VIRUS ON MY COMP AND YA'LL KNOW HOW MUCH THAT SUX. WELP N-E-WAYZ HERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER THANX 4 READIN'!

DISCLAIMOR: DON'T OWN DIDDLY-SQUAT SO GET OFF MY BACK!

--------------------------

Wufei had finally found a quiet place to sit and relax. He lied down on a bench facing the sky. His hands were in his pockets when he felt something. Pulling it out he found that in his hand was a scrunchie. He wondered why and how the hell it was in there, and felt like he was on the verge of remembering something. Closing his eyes, he dismissed the idea, only concentrating on his relaxation. The sun was suddenly hidden, and Wufei opened his eyes slowly and saw a face.

Dorothy: Hi there!

Wufei: *bolts up* ONNA!! What in the name of Nataku are you doing here?

Dorothy: That's a fine way to talk to your girlfriend!

Wufei: Nandate? (what did you say?)

Dorothy: Oh! My scrunchie! I've been looking everywhere for that!

Wufei: You mean...this is yours?

Dorothy: Yes! I remember now, I was with you last time I had it! I had such a good time! We should do it again! How about my place tonight?

Wufei: How about NOT!

He had just put everything into place and he remembered the last time he drank tea...and Quatre was the one who gave it to him. O he was soo gonna die. So Wu-man ran away from the freaky eyebrow woman and high-tailed it ova to Q-man's.

Wufei: *running* Why are you talking like Maxwell?

Author: Shut up and run! *makes ten Dorothies appear*

Wufei: GAHHH!! INJUSTICE!!!!!!

So anyway, he manages to escape the eyebrow ladies and went to Quatre's. He found Quatre sitting in the parlow drinking tea...as always.

Quatre: Oh, hello. Would you like some tea?

Wufei: That's the last thing I need right now or anytime!!

Quatre: What's wrong?

Wufei: I'll tell ya, how come you guys never told me about the time Dorothy came over?!

Quatre:...we were scared...*small voice*

Wufei: OF WHAT?!!!

Quatre: Of you freaking out like you are now.

Wufei sat down and stopped yelling. Quatre shrank back from the evil glare Wufei shot at him.

Wufei: Winner, I'm going to kill you.

Quatre: Gah! Why mee??

Wufei: Cuz you gave me tea!

Quatre: It was herbal tea!

Wufei: With stuff in it!

Quatre: NO!...but Rei did put something...

Wufei: She what?! What was it?!

Quate: She didn't call it anything...she said it was a relaxation potion....um all right it was Vatka.

Wufei: OF COURSE! IT HAD TO BE REI! I'LL GET HER, I SWEAR IT!!!

So with that he stormed out of the mansion and over to Rei's shrine to give her a piece of his mind.

Rei: Like I really want it.

Author: Oh sweep the floor and let me narrate in peace!

Rei: Fine. *sweeping sweeping*

So anyway Wufei half marched half ran up the...wait before we get into that something happens to Rei, so let's rewind a bit here. *wufei runs backwards down the stairs blah blah blah* Okay so when we left off Rei left Duo's place. *ahem* Feeling like she had been rejected yet again, Rei pulled down her hat further over her head, covering her eyes that spilled tears. Once she got to the shrine steps, she pulled out her compact to check her face. She wiped away her tears and put sunglasses on to hide her red eyes. And no, it's not from crying, her eyes turn red for the same reason her hair does.

Rei: *puts on glasses* Thank you for explaining it to the world.

Author: Well they have to understand, ya know!

Rei: Whatever. *goes up steps*

When she reached the top, she found Zechs praying at the shrine. She froze, then tip-toed around him to escape, but he caught her.

Zechs: It's about time you got back.

Rei: I just went for a walk.

Zechs: A pretty long walk since you were gone last night.

Rei: Like it's any of your business anyway.

Zechs: *walking up to her* I make it my business to know. Oh, and loose the hat, it doesn't match your dress.

Rei: *in defense* It does! It's black which matches my purse and shoes and plus black and red go together!

Zechs: It's not the color, it's the style. Besides, I want to see your lovely raven hair.

Zechs tips off her hat which knocks off her glasses revealing her firery red eyes and flowing hair. They both gasped, Zechs out of shock and Rei of suprise.

Zechs: Just as I thought...with Trowa again?

Rei: YOU JERK! *punches him* You don't know anything! I hate you! *runs into the temple*

Zechs: Wait! I didn't mean- *following*

Rei: Shut up! I know exactly what you meant!

Zechs: I'm sorry! I won't ever speak ill of Trowa again.

Rei: You can speak ill of him anytime you want but...Ahh!! Ya know, I don't ever want to talk about it or even say or hear his name again!

Zechs: Did you two have a fight or something?

Rei: Like it's any of your business.

Zechs: *stops her* When it involves you, it is my business.

Rei: Since when?

Zechs: Since the first time we met. I haven't forgotten about the way things used to be between us.

Rei: Well maybe you should try harder in that area.

Zechs: I can see that you've clearly moved on to an other. I wish I was that way.

Rei: What I did was pointless, cuz now I'm right back where I started. I dunno what to do.

Zechs: You can always come back.

Rei: What?

Zechs: Think about it and you'll know. You'll always be welcome. I hope you don'e mind me inviting myself over here. My apartment is being renovated so I need a place to stay for a while.

Rei: *head down* You can have one of the guest rooms.

Zechs: Thank you.

With that he turned and left. Rei went into her room and changed into her priestess fuku (uniform). Then, taking a broom she went outside to the front. She was so lost in thought she didn't realize that Wufei was marching up to her.

Wufei: All right you...uh..okay I won't ask about the hair and eyes so I'll get right to the point. Why did you put that vatka in the tea Quatre gave me and invite Dorothy, OF ALL PEOPLE there?

Rei: *calmly and not looking up* Because I wanted to. Besides it was either her or Sally Po or Relena, or someone I picked randomly or-

Wufei: I get the picture!

Rei: Good! Now go away!

Wufei: Not until you-OW!!

Rei starts chasing him and hitting him with the brrom. This continued until Ami came along.

Ami: What's going on here?

Rei: This guy is insane and ill, could you do me a favor and walk him home?

Wufei: No way! Home is the LAST place I wanna be with Sally Po still there!

Rei: Then you can go to Ami's place.

Ami: *blush* WHAT?

Rei: Just for a while. It's not like he's gonna stay long and wufei really needs his rest.

Ami: But it's much quieter here. Don't you think he'll b more comfortable at the shrine?

Rei: All spare rooms are a mess right now except for one, but that one is being occupied for a while.

Ami: Well...I suppose for the rest of the day will be all right.

Wufei: Hey! Don't I get a say in this?

Rei: No! Now why don't you two go along. The sooner the better! Bye!

Rei hurried the pair down the stairs. Once they were gone, Rei smiled evily to herself, knowing that the Woman's Curse would take it's toll on Wufei once more. Meanwhile the walk to Ami's place was a quiet one, which suprised Wufei but relieved him as well. They then arrived.

Ami: Make yourself comfortable.

Wufei: Thank you.

Ami: I'm making some green tea. Would you like any?

Wufei: No.

When she returned she had small sandwiches in hand instead of tea, but Wufei didn't bother to mention or ask why. Ami took a book and sat on a couch with her knees up, nibbling a sandwich. Wufei stood by the window enjoying the quiet...but it was unusual...it was TOO quiet. It suprised him that he could hear none of her desires, but he could tell that they were lurking deep within her, for fifteen minutes had gone by and she was still nibbling the first sandwich. Wufei was ACTUALLY curious to know what she was thinking so he concentrated on the curse's power to find out.

Ami: *I never would've imagined for it to be like this. No I must focus my attention on this book. But I just can't seem to get into it, not when he's just a few feet away from me. Oh, what perfect posture and profile! If he'd just turn his head a little to the right the sun would make him look more handsome than ever.*

Wufei: *slightly blushes and turns his head a little to the right*

Ami: Wooowww..

Wufei: What's that?

Ami: Oh nothing, this book is quite the thriller. I usually don't read murder mysteries. I prefer Austin, Dickens, Chopin, and so forth. I'm currently reading Pride and Prejudice, though I've read it quite a number of times. I still get the same thrill as if I've read it for the first time!

If Wufei hadn't had this curse, he'd believe her. The way she talked was quite convincing, though her thoughts revealed the truth.

Ami: *That was close! It's a good thing I came up with that. I don't think he suspects anything, not like he'd care.*

Wufei: Oh, but I do.

Ami: Excuse me?

Wufei: Oh, I mean I know what you mean about the book. I've read it, it's quite interesting. There's always been something that puzzles me.

Ami: What's that?

Wufei: How lifelike it is. *sits next to her* It's like you can easily become one of the characters.

Ami: Yes, you are the arrogant Darcy.

Wufei: And you are the lovable, logical Elizabeth.

He never would've expected for the word 'lovable' to ever escape his lips. But this girl was so much different than the others. She tried to hide her feelings which made the curse lift from him. But that made him want to know all the more about her.

Wufei: We are just like them. Both fools to the true feelings within us. Both blinding ourselves to the truth. *tilts her chin to meet his gaze* But now I see.

Ami: *whisper* Is this for real?

Wufei: As real as I am sitting here with you.

Ami: I'm not even sure if YOU'RE for real.

Wufei: You want proof?

He leaned down and kissed her soundly, and she put her hands behind his neck and pulled him close to her. The rest of the day seemed like a long dream, of which niether one wanted to awaken from.

--------------------

Yeah, wufei is quite ooc eh?

Wufei: YA THINK??!!!

But it's kinda sweet that you're finally opening up!

Wufei: *silence*

Then again maybe not but oh well that's not the point. The point is this is for the readers to enjoy and hopefully they did! Okay preview for next chapter!

Rei has an encounter with Zechs. He still claims that all his love belongs to her. What will she do? I believe that what's needed is a vacation! Will Rei be able to relax?

~*~Lady Pheonix~*~