Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing/Tenchi Muyo: Time of Discovery ❯ Explainations ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gundam Wing / Tenchi Muyo

A Time of Discovery

Disclaimer
Same as the last chapter.
Mild sexual content in this chapter

Chapter 2
Explanations

Heero stood there waiting with Washu waiting for Quatre, Wufei and Relena to wake up. “So Heero what is your world like?” Washu said trying to strike up a conversation.

“You don’t want to know.” Heero said avoiding the question.

“Come-on Heero tell me before I sedate you an take the information I want to know through telepathy.” Washu said with an evil smile.

I don’t think that she needs to know but Duo has probably told the others by now so I better tell her. Heero though before he turned to Washu and said, “If you want to know fine I’ll tell you. My world has just gone through a major war which all of us was involved. It started with Operation Meator, a plan to get the gundam’s to earth. We had a series of hit and run missions against an organization call OZ. Eventually OZ brought the colonies into the war and by the end of the war they were threatening the earth. The final battle of the war showed the whole Earthsphere how horrible fighting is thus turning the Earthsphere toward pacifism.”

“Well, that’s different,” Washu said wondering about the gundam and continued, “What were the names of the different gundam’s?”

“There was only five gundam’s at the beginning of the war: Wing Gundam, Deathscythe, Heavyarms, Sandrock and Senlong. By the end however there was another one called Epyon that one was piloted by Zechs Maracuese aka Milarado Peacecraft.” Heero answered. He turned to see Relena was waking up. “Relena!” He exclaimed as he rushed over to her.

“Heero where are we?” Relena said as she got up and hugged Heero.

Holding Relena he said: “I’m not really sure, but I think that we’re in another dimension. Heero could sense the fear in her. Trying to comfort her Heero said: “Don’t worry I’m here to protect you.”

Relena turned to see Washu and said, “Heero who is she?”

“Her name is Washu. We landed in her lab. Come-on I’ll take you to the others.” He turned to Washu and said, “These two when they get up that I’ll explain everything.”

“Fine with me it beats explaining it to these two anyway.” Washu replied.

“Quatre would probably listen to you, but it’s Wufei I’m worried about. He would probably shove his trident in your chest before listening to you.” Heero explained…

* * *

Planet Juri a peaceful giant and home world of the powerful Juri royal family. Today marks the coronation of a new king.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN EXCUTE THE ROYAL FAMILY!!” A concerned soldier asked his new lord.

“I mean exactly what I said.” A deep voice came back deep within the shadows of the room the voice continued, “And I said that they will be executed the moment that I become King. I want them brought out of their cells the hour before the ceremony. Do I make myself clear!”

“Umm, yes sire.” The soldier said sautéing and exited the room…

* * *

Heero, Relena and the others were sitting getting to know each other when Wufei and Quatre showed up. “This is an injustice! Where are we and how are we going to get back?” Wufei said on one of his justice kicks.

“Washu said that the rift is closed for now so we’re going to have to wait till it opens aging.” Heero answered.

“I’m just glad that none of us got hurt.” Quatre said.

Ayeka came down the stairs and sat on the couch. “Umm, Mister Yuy weren’t going tell us about your earth?” Ayeka asked trying to be formal.

“Yes and please call me Heero.” He said as every one except the other gundam pilots sat down next to him as he began. “Our world is far more advanced that this world. We have space colonies and some mild space travel. The last major war involved mobile suits, giant robots that are controlled by a human pilot. The five of us had superior suits made from lunar titanium aka gundanium. Do you guy understand this so far?”

“Yeah so far so good.” Tenchi committed then he asked, “Were their any other types of mobile suits used?”

“One other type was used, it was a unmanned model call Mobile dolls.” Heero answered before continuing, “The final battle was fought from three different factions the World Nation, the White Fang and us. The White Fang had control of a giant battle ship called Libra and it was the site of the final battles between me an Zechs. Our battle showed the whole Earthsphere how wrong battles are thus turning the ESUN toward pacifism.”

After Heero finished Duo and the others gundam pilots returned. Duo looked at the girls suspiciously then he said, “Something is going on here. I think that all the girls except Relena are not from this planet.”

“How did you guess that?” Ryoko asked

“Well for one thing your hair.” Duo snorted and continued, “The only way to silver hair on earth is to be older than the hills, but you Ryoko, your hair comes natural. Another thing Mihoshi and Kiyone are galaxy police detectives, from look of the home this earth is in the late 20th century, am I getting warm?”

“Damn he’s good.” Ryoko said floating around Duo flirting with him.

Heero laughed, for some of them it was weird because they never heard him laugh, “That’s it he cracked. Better send him off to the loony bin.” Duo finally remarked.

Heero was still laughing when he elbowed Duo in the gut. Duo fell to the ground in pain. Wufei laughed and said, “Finally bakaboy got hurt.”

“What so funny about being hurt?” Duo asked.

“It’s not that Duo.” Heero answered, “It’s the fact that Ryoko is flirting with you and you don’t know it.”

“Oh you think so Heero.” Duo said with a smirk. He turned to Ryoko; he winked, grabbed and kissed her. When he finished he turned to Heero and said, “Who’s the baka now?” A sweatdrop appeared on everyone except Duo and Ryoko.

Ryoko was furious with him for doing that. She had been saving herself for Tenchi. She called up a sword from her own power. She pointed the red energy sword at Duo and shouted: “Damn you! You embarrass me in-front of my Tenchi, how dare you!”

“Hey stop it NOW!!!” Tenchi yelled getting in-between the two and continued, “Frankly I’m not interested in either you or Ayeka. Do you understand?”

Both Ayeka and Ryoko nodded though they have been told before it didn’t sink in till now.

Heero ignored the fact that Tenchi was chewing the girls out. He was more interested in looking into Relena’s eyes. “Can go and talk somewhere quite?” He whispered to Relena.

“Yes.” She softly answered as they slipped out unnoticed.

They walked almost all the way to the shrine before they turned down a path. When they felt that it was far enough to stop, Relena turned to Heero and asked, “So what do you want to talk about?”

Heero said nothing but his expression softened. He cupped her cheek and finally answered, “I just wanted to get away from them before I did this.” He leaned over and kissed her. He could feel her arms slip around him…

* * *

Tenchi, Ayeka and Ryoko were still arguing when Trowa stood up and said, “Heero and Relena are missing.”

Quatre quietly added, “They’re probably out somewhere talking.”

Duo chuckled and replied, “Quatre you definitely don’t know them, they’re probably making out somewhere.” He saw Heero’s saber and buster cannon lying on the floor and said, “If we had something that could track we could find them easily.”

“Why don’t we use Ryo-oki?” Mihoshi chimed in. She got up to call Ryo-oki but tripped on her own leg and fell on her face. “Wahahahaaaaaa!” she bellowed.

“Is she always like this?” Duo asked. The girls just nodded.

Wufei laughed and said, “And she’s a detective in the Galaxy Police, don’t make me laugh.”

“Jerk! You need to learn some manners.” Ryoko said in disgust, “Returning to the original topic, I’ll call her.” She yelled, “RYO-OKI!!!”

A steady stream of Meows could be heard as the Cabbit show up. Ryoko grabbed Heero’s saber and said, “Go find this boy for us Ryo-oki.”

Ryo-oki took a good sniff and scampered off through the wall. Duo turned to Ryoko who was smiling ear-to-ear. “Can you do that?” Duo asked.

“You bet and a few other tricks. How about you?” She committed as she turned to find that he wasn’t there anymore.

Duo smirked as sneaked up on her silently and said, “I guess everything that my buddy Deathscythe could do.”

“Don’t push it baka, whatever that means.” Ryoko said startled.

“Ahhh….It means idiot.” Noboyuki committed.

Very annoyed Duo said, “Dammit Heero was right. I thought that it meant something else. Shinigami should never be that foolish.”

“Anyway some of us better follow Ryo-oki before she gets mad.” Tenchi said leaving.

“Count me in too.” Trowa said getting up and joining Tenchi and left…

* * *

When they caught up with Ryo-oki they were nearly to the top of the stairs that leads to the shrine. ”Did they go this way?” Tenchi asked.

To answer him Ryo-oki went down the path that Heero and Relena took stopping a little-ways down the trail and started Meowing hoping that they would follow her.

“Can you explain something to me Tenchi, just exactly what is Ryo-oki anyway?” Trowa asked before turning to follow the little cat like rabbit.

“I’m not really sure about her myself, but what I do know that she can turn into a ship,” Tenchi answering Trowa’s question and continued, “Does that answer your question?”

“Really,” Trowa said as continued to follow Ryo-oki, “That sounds impossible.”

* * *

Noboyuki was trying to entertain the girls and the three remaining gundam pilots. Duo was flirting with Ryoko. Ayeka and Sasami were having a polite conversation. Kiyone was trying to hide form Mihoshi. Quatre and Wufei were resting. I wonder if Tenchi and Trowa found Heero and Relena yet? Noboyuki thought.

* * *

Heero and Relena were sitting down talking when Tenchi, Trowa and Ryo-oki found them. “We been looking for you two.” Tenchi said, “What were your thinking running off like that.”

“I came here to discuss how I’m going to become a normal teenager.” Heero answered and continued, “Relena thought that I would get some help from you, but I’m not sure.”

A smirk appeared on Tenchi face and answered, “I think I can do that. I was planning a trip to Tokyo anyway why don’t you two come along with me.”

“Miss...um, sure.” Heero said. They both got up and followed Tenchi and Trowa back to the house.

* * *

At the Juri royal palace the officials began the ceremony to crown the new king of Juri. The new king began his walk to the thrown. He wore a white dress formal that was not traditional fashion of Juri. He wore his long white hair down. As he assumed the thrown an loyal adviser yelled, “Long live King Peacecraft!!”

The knight that argued with the king stood there in disgust, This is not right he not even Juri. All is left in the real royal family is Ayeka, Sasami, Tenchi and Yosho. He thought. “I must protect them.” He whispered as he left.

End Chapter 2
Well here it is what did you think? Please review and I welcome any suggestion for the next. Light02 out.