Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing/Tenchi Muyo: Time of Discovery ❯ Time of Great Need ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gundam Wing / Tenchi Muyo

Time of Discovery


Disclaimer
Same as before, I don’t own either Tenchi or Gundam.
Same as always please read and review it please.

Chapter 3
Time of Great Need

“There is no way in hell that you’re taking me in!” A lone knight yelled standing in front of two of the king’s royal guards. Both of them were holding distinct looking weapons, the one of them was holding a beam saber/shield and a mini blaster, the other was armed with an oversized beam cannon.

“By the order of the King of Juri, we are to bring you in, and I don’t want to force you, Andrew.” The one with the beam cannon snapped at the lone knight.

Raising a saber of his own, Andrew prepared to attack and said, “Over my dead body!”

“It can be arranged! Veeight stay back, I’ll handle this.” The one with the saber said, suddenly armor appeared on the two guards. The guard with the saber now had red armor with something else on his back. The guard with beam cannon now had blue armor with a beam cannon charger on his back.

“Ah…so you two are Mericous and Veeight.” Andrew remarked, “Our beloved king sent his personal guards to kill me. I should be honored.”

Neither of them said a word. The only movement was from the Veeight; he aimed his beam cannon at Andrew and fired and said “But you don’t mind me opening for you Mericous.”

Andrew dodged the beam of hot plasma. He charge at Veeight and began to attack the blue armored knight with a series of saber strikes, but before the first one struck home Mericous blocked it.

“Not bad for a novice.” Mericous said retracting his saber for another attack when another royal knight of Juri royal family pushed Andrew.

“What are you doing!” Andrew said getting up.

“Andrew you get out of here alive and protect the four surviving members of the royal family that are on earth.” The knight said. Mericous was ferrous and rammed his saber through the midsection of the knight. The wounded knight fell to the ground bleeding. Andrew moved to the fallen knight where the knight spoke his last words, “Andrew…you’re the last hope for them…there’s a ship waiting for you…go…go…to…the…Earth.” The knight’s went limp and died.

“I won’t fail you.” Andrew said in morning. He turned and ran down the hall.

* * *

When he go to the landing balcony a giant ship appeared. It was the ship that was waiting for him. Andrew was amazed that it was the Tsunami, the most powerful ship that Juri has to offer. “Well, I’m impressed.” He committed to himself.

Tsunami shot a solid blue-green down to the dock. Well I guess this is my ride, Andrew thought as he stepped into the beam. When he was completely in the beam he began to lift off the ground was pulled into the ship.

When he got to the ship's bridge, the commanding officer said, “Andrew you have the bridge.”

“Thank you sir.” Andrew said taking the Captain’s Chair and continued, “Set course for earth. The fastest speed she’s got.”

“Aye sir.” The helmsmen said as he set the course for earth…

* * *

“Welcome to Tokyo.” Could be heard over the P.A. as Heero, Relena and Tenchi stepped out off the Bullet Train.

“Not much is different than the one in our dimension, wouldn’t you say Relena?” Heero asked.

“Ours is a little bigger that this one is that’s all.” Relena said with a smile. She hugged and kissed him on the cheek.

Heero smiled as he took her hand and followed. He asked Tenchi, “When will the others get here?”

Answering, “In a couple of days. Were on our own till then. I hope that they’re not driving dad and grandpa crazy”….

* * *

At the Masaki house it was utter chaos. Trowa, Duo, Quatre and Wufei were sparring in their miniature gundam forms. Ayeka and Ryoko were arguing over which sake tasted better. Sasami and Mihoshi were cooking lunch. Kiyone and Noboyuki were playing with Ryo-oki. Washu was experimented with Heero buster rifle trying to figure out what causes their transformation. Yosho was in the shrine; drinking sake very heavily while thinking, Tenchi what were you thinking leaving Noboyuki and me with these clowns…

* * *

Duo sidestepped Wufei’s trident stab and slashed with his scythe. “Come on Wuf-man your getting slow.” Duo barked.

Wufei dodged the scythe and sent his Dragon Fangs. “What no rude comment from the braided baka.” He snapped.

Annoyed Duo answered, “Oh stick it up your ass. Shinigami will never slow down.”

“Oh now he speaks.” Wufei said sarcastically.

“Damn you.” Duo cursed.

* * *

Trowa and Quatre were sparring. Trowa opened this round with a volley of missiles. The missiles missed and Quatre countered with a fury of sickle swipes. “I can get use to this” He commented.

Trowa said nothing as he continued his assault. His twin gattlings fired a steady stream of bullets at Quatre.

“That’s enough Trowa.” Quatre said as he sidestepped Trowa barrage.

“Fine.” Trowa said reverting back to normal.

Wufei remarked. “They gave up too early. We need to find the limits of these smaller version of our gundams before Heero comes back.”

“I know that Wufei but Heero is the farthest of us. He can use his saber without transforming.” Quatre answered sourly.

“And I intend to go beyond him.” Wufei said with a disillusion of grandeur.

“Oh can it Wufei.” Duo said as he stormed back into the house.

“We better pack. We’re leaving for Tokyo in the morning with Noboyuki.” Quatre said as he followed Duo back into the house.

* * *

“Come on Heero you need to try this outfit on.” Relena said as she dragged Heero to the outfit. The outfit was similar to his outfit. It had a green muscle shirt but instead of his spandex shorts it had a denim jacket and blue jeans.

“Not bad.” He commented as they went into the store. They purchased the outfit.

* * *

After the little shopping spree, they did some sight seeing. They took in the view at the Tokyo tower. They visited the various shrines across the city. They returned to the hotel room a little after sunset.

“Welcome back you two. Did you have fun?” Tenchi cheerfully asked.

“This place is more beautiful than Tokyo is in our dimension.” Relena happily commented.

“That’s good to know.” Tenchi said as he continued, “Oh dad called they’re coming in the morning. Their train will get here about nine o’clock.”

“Hn.” Heero grunted as he settled in. “They’ll be fine.” Might as well start conservation. He thought. Finally he said, “So tell me more about Juri.”

* * *

“Andrew we have three ships approaching sensors show them belonging to the galaxy police.” The navigator said as the screen showed the three ships.

“Damn that was quick.” Andrew swore at the ships. “Destroy them, and make it quick.” He said as he left the bridge.

* * *

The quartet began the light show. The three galaxy police ships opened fired. The Lighthawk wings blocked the beams. Tsunami attacked the three ships the beam hit the one of the ships destroying it. The two remaining ships continued the attack, they rapidly blasted beams of energy at Tsunami the Lighthawk wings continued blocking the beams. Tsunami fired a giant energy burst that annihilated the remaining ships. Tsunami returned on it course to earth.

* * *

Andrew sat in his quarters when the ships internal commutations commed him. When he hit the receiving switch the first officer appeared and said, “Sir we will reach earth in twenty-four hours.’

“Thank you commander,” He answered and continued, “I’m going to get some sleep.”

“Yes sir.” The commander said as the comm switch off.

Andrew laid on his bed and thought, When we reach earth I’ll make contact with Tenchi first. With that thought he drifted off to sleep.

* * *

In the apartment Tenchi, Heero and Relena were settling for the night. Tenchi took the couch. Heero and Relena took each side of the bed. They all their good nights and went to sleep…

* * *

Noboyuki got up early to get the van ready. He had a rough day ahead of him; he had to take ten other people with him to Tokyo today. He made sure that they packed before they went to sleep last night. The main reason is to get the gundam pilots a wardrobe. Heero and Relena went a head with Tenchi so they spend sometime together. I hope they’re all right? He thought as he loaded the luggage on the van.

“You need some help Noboyuki-san.” Quatre said from the door. Noboyuki saw that Quatre had already had grabbed some of the luggage.

“Quatre, you’re up early.” Noboyuki said, “Thank you Quatre for helping.”

Quatre smiled as he handed the luggage to Noboyuki. “It’s the least I could do to thank you for the hospitality.”

“It’s no problem, Quatre. It’s nice to finally out number the girls for once.” Noboyuki replied.

An hour later they finished loading the luggage. “And I thought that I packed more than anybody even my twenty-nine can’t out pack me.”

“You have how many sisters?” Noboyuki asked in amazement.

“Twenty-nine, surprised aren’t you.” Quatre chuckled and continued, “They were artificially birthed. I was the only one born naturally out of my whole family.”

“Woo for a moment there I thought your parents were busy bodies in the sack.” Noboyuki remarked.

“No it wasn’t that, see my father was the had of a big company and didn’t have the time to bring his heir into this world.” Quatre explained.

“Ooh…I see. I think.” Noboyuki finally replied, “Well I think we better wake up the others.”

“Trowa and Wufei are probably up by now. Duo probably still asleep.” Quatre said.

“Yeah same with Sasami, Ayeka and Kiyone are probably up by now. Mihoshi and Ryoko are the ones that are still asleep.” Noboyuki said in comparison. Then he asked Quatre, “Do you think that Duo is attracted to Ryoko, because the way that Duo follows her around.”

“Oh I’m sure of it.” Quatre answered…

* * *

A beeping sound woke Andrew. He got up. “Damn it.” He cursed the beeping sound as he got up and hit the switch.

“Sorry to wake you sir. But there’s a problem.” The first officer said.

“What is the problem.” Andrew said still half-awake.

“I think that the false king has sent someone to follow us.” The man said.

“Damn it!” Andrew cursed again and continued, “Try to lose them.”

“Yes sir.” The officer said as he switches off the comm.

This can’t be good. It’s probably Mericous, he was a little steamed that he didn’t kill me. “This time won’t be different.” He said with a smirk…

* * *

Tenchi, Heero and Relena arrived at the station early so the didn’t miss the others. Heero felt at ease with Relena by him. He saw Tenchi standing very uneasy. “Is there anything you need to tell us about the girls?” Heero finally asked.

“Hai, they’ll be jumping on me the minute they step off that train.” Tenchi said sounding very worried.

“You mean Ayeka and Ryoko don’t you?” Heero asked though he knew was right.

Tenchi chuckled nervously. “Hai how could guess.”

“It was obvious by the way they acted around you. Do they know that you don’t like them.” Heero quizzed.

“I don’t think that they understand yet.” Tenchi answered then released that he guessed perfectly what Tenchi knew and asked, “Hey how did you know that?”

“Zero told me. You didn’t know that it could read other peoples mind did you.” Heero answered with a laugh.

“Oh another ability of your gundam I bet.” Tenchi said.

“Hn.” Was all the answer that Heero would give as he looked down the track and said, “I think that they’re here?”

“Oh no it’s early damn it to damn early.” Tenchi cursed as the train pulled to the station and stopped.

The girls flooded out the door of the train and flocked to Tenchi. Ayeka and Ryoko were the in the front. The four other girls filed out in a rush. Duo, Trowa, Wufei, Quatre and Noboyuki were caring their luggage.

“Why do we caring the onna’s luggage.” Wufei whined.

“Because it’s proper that’s why.” Quatre answered. “Now shut up and keep moving.”

Heero stepped back with that remark. He had never heard Quatre chew any one out before especially Wufei. I guess this excursion will bring out a different side out of all of us. Heero though as he walk toward Washu and said. “Did you find anything out with my sword.”

“I still have no explanations why your weapons give you the ability to transform.” She answered as she handed the sword back to Heero.

He took the sword and stuck it in an inner coat pocket. Just in case I need to protect Relena. He though as he turned to Relena. “Are you guy ready to get settled in?” He asked the others.

* * *

Duo stood by the door to Heero room. He’s changed, could it be Relena? No, it probably his personality finally coming out. About damn time. He thought with a smirk.

Heero stepped out of the door and said, “What do you want baka.”

Nope I guess I was wrong. He though. He answered, “Oh you think that I’m standing by your door because I need something.”

“Then why aren’t you standing by Ryoko’s room?” Heero asked bluntly.

Duo’s eyes widen, Damn it how can he tell. Must be Zero again. Damn I hate that system. “You got me there.” He finally answered.

“Why don’t tell her.” Heero said giving Duo his own advice.

Duo was shocked. Heero’s words made since. “Alright Heero you win. I’ll tell her.” He said as he walked to Ryoko’s. I hope she doesn’t kill me…

* * *

Andrew looked through the ship's viewer at earth. An hour ago they achieved orbit around the planet. “Locate Prince Tenchi and Princesses Ayeka and Sasami.” He ordered.

“Aye sir.” Came from the scanner post.

A few minutes later the same voice came back. “Sir I found them. There in a city on this content.” The screen shifted to a view of Japan. The location of the city was showed on the map.

Andrew got up sword in hand and said. “I’m heading to the surface. Once I leave achieve an orbit on the opposite side of the planet.” With that he left the bridge. Please be their Lord Tenchi…

* * *

Tenchi was standing by the balcony taking in the view of Tokyo. Suddenly a bright blue beam light appeared in the center of the balcony. When the beam cleared a young teenager appeared, he looked no older than seventeen years, he had long blue-green hair that was held in a braid showing that he was a knight of Juri. “What in the hell just happened here!” Tenchi yelled.

The boy turned around to look at Tenchi and said, “Lord Tenchi!” The boy keeled in front Tenchi. The boy rises and said, “My name is Andrew my lord. I am a knight of Juri. I am here to protect you and the Princesses, Ayeka and Sasami.”

“Hey wait a minute. Slow down. What happened on Juri that requires your protection?” Tenchi said finally calming down Andrew.

“Forgive me sire. The royal family has been killed by the new king of Juri.” Andrew answered.

“What, who was it!?” Tenchi asked.

“He called himself Millardo Peacecraft.” Andrew answered.

“That’s serious.” Tenchi said, then it hit him. Now I know why they were sent here. Tenchi headed out and said to Andrew, “I’ll be back in a minute. I’m getting people who may be able to help in this matter.”

* * *

Zechs looked out the balcony of the royal palace of Juri. Noin I wish you could see this. I’ll show these people that royalty shouldn’t be in power. Heero will be coming here soon. Then I’ll return to you…

End Chapter 3

Well then I introduced a new character in this and proved who the villain was in the last chapter like always I’m opened to suggestions. Until next chapter Light02 out.