Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing/Tenchi Muyo: Time of Discovery ❯ The Gundams are Needed on Juri ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gundam Wing / Tenchi Muyo

A Time of Discovery


Disclaimer
How many times do I have to say that I don’t own either Gundam or Tenchi?
Anyway have fun and please review it.

Chapter 4
The Gundams are needed on Juri?

Tenchi hurried out of his room to get the others. Hope Heero and the others pilots can help. He thought as he got to Heero’s room. Tenchi knocked on the door.

Heero opened the door and said, “What do you want?”

Tenchi answered. “Heero I think we may have a problem. And I think I also know why you’re here.”

“I’ll get the others. We’ll meet in your room in five minutes.” Heero said grabbing his jacket he headed to Quatre’s room. He knocked on the door and yelled, “Quatre we’re meeting in Tenchi’s Room in five minutes.”

“Ok Heero see you there.” Quatre said opening the door and leaving for Tenchi’s room.

* * *

Five minutes later everyone was assembled at Tenchi’s room. Tenchi and Andrew entered the room. Andrew saw Heero and Trowa and thought. No I’m too late Mericous and Veeight were already here. I must defend the royal family. He grabbed his saber and ignited it and attacked Heero and Trowa while screaming. “Mericous and Vay-8 leave the royal family alone!”

Heero grabbed his own saber and blocked the oncoming attack and said. “I don’t know who your talking about.” He transformed into Wing Zero hoping to show the crazed knight that he wasn’t Mericous.

“What on earth is that.” Andrew said realizing that the man he was fighting wasn’t Mericous.

Trowa had already transformed into Heavyarms to fight Andrew when he backed down. “What is going on here. The only Mericous and Vay-8 I know about is the prototypes me and Heero flew during the war.”


Duo stood up and said, “For once I can explain something.” He smiled as he began, “The White Fang developed Mobil Doll versions of the Mericous and the Ve-8. They had the battle data of both Heero and Trowa. But the weird thing is that I destroyed those Mobile Suits.”

Relena spoke, “I saw at least two of each of the Mericous and the Vay-8.” She turned to Andrew and asked, “Are you certain that they look Heero and Trowa?”

Andrew looked at both Heero and Trowa closely and answered, “Yes they do look like Mericous and Vay-8.”

Washu added her scientific expertise and said, “I guess that the Mericous and Vay-8 should look like them because of the battle data then.”

“Yes it could be that Washu thank you.” Tenchi said. He turned to the group and said, “Ok lets get this started. I’ll let Andrew explain everything.” He backed down to let Andrew speak.

Andrew stood up and said, “I am a knight of Juri. About five months ago a strong solider named Millardo Peacecraft appeared on Juri and started a revolution to take over the thrown of the king of Juri. After five months of bloody fighting he won the throne.” Andrew paused for questions.

Heero asked, “Was he using a reddish armor that had a broad saber and a heat rod, and did he call it Epyon?”

Andrew was stunned about how accurate Heero’s question was; “Yes I was getting to that. No knight could stop him with his armor made him extremely fast and deadly. And when he won the war he killed the royal family fortunately he didn’t know that the last four were on earth. I came here to protect the four surviving members of Juri’s royal family and three of them are here.” He pointed to Ayeka, Sasami and Tenchi. “Prince Yosho is not here but we must find him.”

“Then Zechs Marquise is here. This can’t be good.” Ayeka said sounding scared.

“Wait a sec,” Duo interrupted, “Tenchi Grandfather is a prince. Now I’ve heard everything.” He busted out laughing.

“For your information Braid Boy,” Andrew countered, “Yosho is nearly 800 Years old.”

Duo laughing slowly faded down to nothing. “That can’t be possible.”

“Oh yes it is.” Washu said. “I’m younger than he is by 100 years actually.”

Suddenly Andrew’s comm he was carrying went off. He answered, “What is it?”

“Sir Mericous ship has just achieve orbit on your side of the planet.” The man on the other side of the comm replied.

“Damn it, they got here faster than I thought they would. Tell me where they’ll land and I’ll meet them there.” Andrew said still holding his saber.

Heero got up and said, “I’m coming along with you, you’re going to need my help on this one.”

The other gundam pilots stood by Heero in agreement. But Andrew responded. “Thanks, I hope your good with that saber because he’s stronger than you think. By the way what’s your name?”

“It’s Heero Yuy. Let’s go.” Heero responded as he turned and headed.

“Hey wait for me. We don’t even know where to go.” Andrew said hurrying after Heero. He shouted into his comm. “Where’s he coming down?”

“At the tower in the middle of the city.” The comm replied.

“That’s the Tokyo Tower.” Came Heero’s voice.

“How did you know that.” Andrew asked him.

“I knew you were coming for days. My gundam had a special battle system call the Zero System, it heighten reaction time and as a side effect it can show the future as well as the many ways the pilot can die in one battle.” Heero explained, “So basically Zero showed me your arrival and our battle.”

“Does King Peacecraft’s armor have the same abilities that your does?” Andrew asked.

“Yes but his version is twisted. It shows the worst case scenario of every possibility.” Heero answered. “We can get there faster if I fly us there.” He said as he transformed.

“How am I to fly on this thing.” Andrew said.

“Just hang on my back we’ll be get faster this way.” Heero said arranging his wings so he could carry a passenger.

“Ok whatever man.” Andrew said climbing on Heero. When he was on he signaled Heero that he was on securely.

With Andrew on, Heero lifted off. As Wing Zero he let a giant flap of his gundanium wings he picked up speed. “We’ll be there shortly Andrew.”

“Ok!” Andrew yelled as he saw the Tokyo Tower. He pointed at it and yelled, “Heero, is that it?”

“Yeah.” Heero said in agreement. He landed on the roof of the observation tower.

“He’ll be here any time now.” He said that as he reverted to normal his saber was still ignited.

Andrew decided to compare his saber to Heero so he brought his own sabers up and ignited it a bluish white beam appeared compared to Heero’s greenish white blade. “Andrew, I’ll fight Mericous.” Heero said.

Andrew was surprised at that statement, “You don’t know who you’re dealing with.”

“Remember, we’re one in the same. He has my battle data. And I can beat myself in a mobile suit battle. Although it will be tough” Heero smirked and continued, “You better hide over there and come out when I need help.”

“Ok you right.” Andrew said as he hid. This is nuts, but he has a point, he is fighting with himself. He retracted his blade to hide in the shadows.

Heero stood out on the roof of the Observation tower. He hid the hilt of his now retracted saber in his jacket. When suddenly a blue beam shot down from the sky. When the beam disappeared a knight appeared he was the same height as Heero. “So you’re Mericous now I see why he attacked me.” Heero said with one hand in his jacket holding on to the hilt.

Mericous laughed, “You and I share more than just our looks.” In one swift motion he grabbed his shield-saber and mini-blaster. “I also know how you fight and what side you favor than others. And also I know you do anything to protect your love Relena.”

“Omae o korosu!” Heero yelled charging with his saber out and ignited.

“Give my regards to Shinigami when you see him hell!” Mericous yelled ignited his shield-saber and charging at Heero. Their blades collided Greenish white sparks irrupted from the two combatants. When they backed and prepared to attack again they both were in mobile suit form. Mericous was shocked when he saw that Heero was in Wing Zero. “I thought that Quatre was piloting that one.”


Inside the helmet Heero smiled and thought, Well I have somewhat of an advantage over him with the speed, but he has the planetary defenders to protect him but my buster cannon can take them out easily, but I might hurt the people below us. He turned to Andrew and yelled, “Get the people out of the observation tower.” With that he grabbed he buster rifle and aimed at Mericous.

Mericous chuckled as he activated his planetary defenders and a shield appeared. “That puny thing won’t work against me.” He said with a chuckle.

“You don’t know how wrong you are.” Heero said calmly. If he weren’t in gundam mode he would have a smirk on his face.

“Nani!?” Mericous said looking a little dumbfounded. Could he be serious. No, he can’t be he’s just bluffing, but he’s using Wing Zero and that I did not know. Mericous thought trying to figure out his next move.

Heero didn’t give Mericous enough time to think. He fired his Buster cannon sending a beam of hot plasma directly to Mericous and his planetary defender system of defense. The beam weakened the planetary defender severely.

Mericous was shocked after that attack. He didn’t know whether or not to retreat to the ship or continue fighting. He sent a discreet distress signal to the ship he came in. The ship sent a beam to pick up Mericous. With a giant laugh he rushed toward the beam with his trust at full throttle.

“Nande kuso?” Heero said sounding annoyed and kicked his trust to full to intercept Mericous before he gets to the beam. Using his shoulder gattlings, he fired at Mericous.

Andrew had just got back from clearing the people out of the observation tower. He saw the end result when Mericous kicked his trust into full and Heero tried to catch up and slow down him. “Its too late Heero you’ll have another chance with him!” He yelled trying to get to stop.

Heero stopped just before Mericous went through the beam and if Andrew hadn’t stopped him he would have followed him and he was very annoyed about letting Mericous escape. “What in the hell were you thinking. He was getting away back to the safety of his ship to do more damage to the city.” He said reverting back to normal.

Andrew answered, “Because you backed him into a corner and he was running home to Juri to lick his wounds.”

“But he is me in a way because of my battle data and if I was beaten by a superior fighter then I would bombard the city hoping to kill the fighter that defeated me.” Heero explained to Andrew.

“But my ship commed me before I got there telling me that his ship was preparing to break orbit. I don’t think he will try anything like that for awhile.” Andrew pointed out to Heero.

‘You’re overconfident Andrew.” Heero said calmly, then a stocked look appeared on his face. “Try your ship again just to be sure.”

Andrew didn’t like the sound of Heero’s voice when he tried to raise his ship. He tried but he got static. “What’s going on here.” He demanded.

“I’m going to check.” Heero said becoming Wing Zero again. He took to the air heading toward the ship orbiting the atmosphere. When he entered the Earth’s orbit and he searched for Andrew’s ship. It’s got to be around here somewhere. He thought when he picked up a trace of debris. That’s it! It’s got to be. He through as he rushed toward the debris. The scanner showed him that wasn’t from this planet. It’s from Juri. I better tell Andrew that Mericous destroyed his ship. He thought as he turned toward the earth.

When he landed back on the Tokyo Tower. He told Andrew what he found out about his ship. Andrew was shocked that Mericous destroyed his ship. “No it can’t be. Now I’m stuck on this miserable planet with no way to get home.”

“Let’s talk about this with the others they may have some suggestions.” Heero said forming back into Wing Zero.

When they got back to the others Heero told them of their present situation. When he made sure that the others had taken in the information he asked, “Does anyone here have a ship?”

Kiyone slowly stepped up and said. “Mihoshi and I have a ship called Yagami.”

Ryoko jumped right up and said, “I have Ryo-oki she is a ship also.”

Tenchi, Trowa and the other girls nodded. Heero counted his resources mentally, Ok we have two ships, five gundams, eight maybe nine ground fighters if were lucky we may just get killed by a lucky Juri solider on a good day. Then he said, “I think we need to get Yosho and head toward Juri. Are there any other ideas available?”

“If we can prove that King Peacecraft is a fraud then we can go in with the whole galaxy police force in and take him out.” Kiyone said hoping to help.

“You right Kiyone.” Relena said, “And I have your proof right here. With the fact that he is my brother. Is that proof enough?”

“It should be but I don’t want very many more people to know who we are.” Heero said. “It’s hard enough to tell everybody where we’re from.”

“I understand that, Heero. But I think our chief should be aware of you five gundam pilots. And I think he should be aware of the fact that the actual royal family is dead.” Kiyone said trying to convince Heero that she was right.

Tenchi surveyed the surroundings and what he saw was a grim sight. Sasami and Ayeka were crying over the loss of there family. The gundam pilots looked as if they did not like this but they seem like they were used to it. Kiyone was signaling Yagami. Washu was busy at her computer trying to make her next big invention. Ryoko was distracting Mihoshi so she could stop crying hoping that Ayeka and Sasami would stop as well. Soon Tenchi would have to tell Yosho what has happened on Juri. Finally he stopped at the new arrival, Andrew the Knight from Juri. The same one that delivered the terrible news of what has happened on Juri. Tenchi sifted throughout his clothes and found what he was looking, sword Tenchi. He figured that he would need it before it all said and done with.

* * *

Mericous cowered in fear when King Peacecraft appeared on the screen, “Mericous you baka. You failed me miserably. I figure out what I’m going to do you when you get back.”

Mericous let out a whimper that was considered an answer, although he was Heero Yuy combat wise, but when he is faced with comforting Zechs he was nothing like Heero. Damn you Heero I will kill you and the tratior Andrew.


End of Chapter 4

It took me long enough but I got this chapter done. Next time the trip to the galaxy police HQ will not be easy. So as always your suggestions are welcome. Until next time Light02 signing off.