Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing/Tenchi Muyo: Time of Discovery ❯ Secrets Revealed ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Gundam Wing / Tenchi Muyo

Time of Discovery


Disclaimer
1.As always I don’t own either Gundam or Tenchi
2.As always I open to suggestions thanks

Chapter 6
Secrets Reviled

Kiyone and Mihoshi sat through a long-winded speech that the Chief gave them about having unauthorized passengers in their space ship. Mihoshi was already asleep and starting to snore. When this is over with I’m getting a new partner. Kiyone thought as he ended his speech.

“But sir these kids as you called them are stronger than you think.” Kiyone said in defense of the Gundam pilots. “You’ll understand when they explain everything to you.”

The Chief looked skeptical when he said, “Alright I’ll hear what they have to say. But if it sounds fishy I’ll space’em my personality.” With that he paged his secretary and said, “You can send them in now.”

The door opened as Heero and the other pilots entered the office each of them had the weapons out to show the Chief proof that what are they telling him is the truth. “Welcome to GPHQ I’m the Chief. Detectives First Class Mihoshi and Kiyone told me quite a lot about you five,” he pointed to Heero, “especially you Heero Yuy.”

Heero gave the Chief a curt nod and the Chief continued, “I also understand that you have a long story about you five and the new king of Juri, Millardo Peacecraft.”

Heero answered, “Yes us five and another in Yagami a girl named Relena Peacecraft.”

The Chief’s eyes widened when Heero said Relena’s last name, “Impossible! How can it be that a girl from earth can be related to him.”

“My understanding is that Tenchi Masaki is a member of the Juri royal family and he was born on earth.” Heero said stating his facts to get confirmation from the Chief or the Detectives.

“Yes but his grandfather Yosho was born on Juri and fled to earth to find his place in life.” The Chief answered.

“Good now that I got my facts straight. I can begin to tell you our connections to Millardo Peacecraft.” Heero stated as sat down in a nearby chair. When the others were seated and he began to tell of the pilot’s earth and the last major war. Next he explained the technology of Mobile Suit and the Gundam’s. He told them about the Zero system and about the three Gundam’s that had it installed. He told them the accident that brought them here to this dimension.

When Heero finished the Chief laughed and finally said, “Interesting you five the girl in the ship and three on Juri are from another dimension. That is the biggest joke I’ve ever heard.”

“Well chew on this I was tracking them when they came through the hole in dimensional cortex so I would believe them if I were you.” Washu said pulling one of Ryoko’s disappearing and reappearing act.

Miss Washu, what in gods name are you doing here.” The Chief said.

“This is a warning to you that nobody calls me Miss Washu, it’s either Little Washu or plain Washu got that.” She snapped.

“It’s been awhile since Tenchi and the other girls defeated Kagato on Juri a year ago, I’m sorry about the mistake and it won’t happen again.” The Chief said in defeat.

“It was just a simple misunderstanding just make sure it won’t happen again. And besides braid boy made that mistake already.” Washu said with confidence while pointing to Duo.

Duo just slumped deeper in his seat. He blushed a beet red. He mummers a few curses under his breath.

“I see. Now where we, oh yes I remember now. You were about to show me your Gundams.” The Chief said trying to get back to subject.

“Hn.” Heero said showing his saber. He ignited his saber and by the time that his saber was it’s full length he had been replaced by a 5-foot tall robotic suit with two angelic wings. “This is my Gundam it’s name is Wing Zero.” Heero said sounding somewhat distorted.

Duo went next taking the staff that he held in his hands and forms a scythe and in a flash of light he was replaced by a 5-foot tall black robotic suit. “Everybody calls this suit Deathscythe-Hell but I call it plain old Deathscythe.”

The other pilots following Heero and Duo’s lead showing what their Gundam armor looked like. The Chief looked in amazement at the sight of these Mobile Suits. “Ok I can buy that now but how can you be serious about the girl Relena being the sister of Millardo Peacecraft.”

“Because this Millardo Peacecraft cannot use the Juri power.” Another man appeared wearing an outfit of a Jurian knight. “Escaped from his court a couple days ago. During my time he never showed the power. And I know the old king used it every time he could.”

“That and the fact I have data of another man matching the description of Milarado Peacecraft. It was his alias, Zechs Marquise; he was a mobile suit pilot for Oz the organization that we were first sent to fight. He later left the group due to differences of option and for awhile he was on our side once he got the Gundam Epyon he became the leader of the group call White Wang.“ Heero added.

“Hmm I see,” The Chief said turning to Andrew, “You may think this strange but haven’t I seen you before.”

“Actually you have. You saw me at my naming ceremony on Juri, my farther, the late king, presented me to public for the first time.” Andrew replied.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” Duo exclaimed. “All this time I thought that you were a knight.”

“I am but that is part preparations for me to assume the thrown. If Tenchi, Ayeka and Yosho decides not to assume the thrown that is. Sasami is still too young to take the thrown.” Andrew explained to the pilots.

“I guess your going to need me to defeat Zechs again.” Heero said to Andrew.

“Of course you’re the only one that has defeated him. Of course you could teach me some of your tricks then maybe I might be able to do it my self.” Andrew said sarcastically.

“Even if I did teach you what I know you still wouldn’t be able to keep up with him. He is too fast for you.” Heero answered with a smirk.

Duo didn’t like that Heero was smirking. There is something really wrong if Heero is smirking when the situation was this severe. “Ok wait a minute the only time I’ve seen that face was when you blasted that Leo suit behind me early in the war. You have a something you’re not telling us.”

Damn, is it just me or is he getting smarter. Heero thought though his face did not show the shock he was in on Duo’s remark. “When I think you are ready to know what I have planned, I’ll damn well tell you.”

“Alright you’ve won this round.” Duo said in defeat.

“Good.” Heero said in victory and turned to the Chief. “Now I was about to say before we went off track is that me and the other Gundam pilots offer our services to the Galaxy Police.”

The other pilots nodded in agreement. And Kiyone explained. “Heero figured that the only way that they could get to Juri without getting killed was to joined the GP and frankly I agree with him.”

“Before I agree to anything I need to know your plan.” The Chief said hoping to get an answer for all this madness.

“I will but only to certain people. Duo and the other pilots need to leave.” He said to the Chief then he turned to Andrew and said, “You can stay if you want to.”

“Don’t mind if I do. I have a feeling that this will be interesting.” Andrew said taking a free seat as the pilots left the room.

“I take it you want to know my plan to freeing Juri from Milardo Peacecraft?” Heero said to the Chief. “He is expecting me to stop him probably his Gundam is probably telling him I’ll defeat him yet again. And from what I can tell he wasn’t expecting us this early.”

“I see go on.” The Chief said realizing that was a good point.

“My plan is simple me and the other pilots and a small fleet of your ships to take on the space fleet of Juri’s military. I also figured that me, Andrew and Tenchi would be able to enter the place without a fight. The two princes can have their pick of Mericous and Vay-8 while I take on Milarado.”

“What about the other four pilots?” The Chief asked.

“They’ll be with the fleet of GP ships helping them taking on the Juri fleet. They are very capable of taking on a capital ship and destroying it.” Heero explained.

“I see the possibility of this plan but you will have to go through the same training routine like the rest.” The Chief said in acceptance.

“You’ll see that we are in better shape that you’re best recruits.” Heero said with a smirk.

“Only time will tell.” The Chief said in rebuke.



Relena sat in the now redesigned cargo hold of Yagami. Ayeka had told her that the house was used in this matter before the last time they went to Juri to stop Kagato. She rushed toward Heero when he came back from his meeting with the chief of the galaxy police.

“How was the meeting Hee-chan?” Relena ask him as they engulfed in each other’s arms.

Heero smiled and kissed her on her forehead, “It went fine Relena-ai it just went longer than I though it would. Where the other’s?”

“Duo with Ryoko as usual.” Relena said returned the smile.

Heero chuckled. Durring the voyage here Duo and Ryoko seen to have hooked up. Duo must’ve taken Heero’s advice and talked to her. “And the others?”

“Quatre is assisting Little Washu in another of her hair-brained experiments. Wufei is mediating, Trowa is practicing for when he gets back to the circus. Anything else you need to know?” She said with a playful wink.

Heero’s smiled widened as he leaned toward her face as their lips met in a tender kiss. When he broke the kiss he said, “Does that answer you question my love.”

“Completely love.” She answered as she kissed him again.

Duo and Ryoko walked in the on Heero and Relena make-out session. Man those two need a room. Duo though but decided not to say it for it would have a painful outcome.



Zechs looked out the window of his privet chambers. So now they know. He thought as he looked at the official noticed that the Galaxy Police would be coming to arrest him. “It’s just a matter of time now.” He switched the comm to his chief dispatcher. “Contact the fleet tell them to expect them to be attacked by Galaxy Police ships.”

“Yessir.” The dispatcher said.

End of Chapter 6.

Well that was easy but I apologize about it being short. As for ideas I’m out of em so I need some suggestions ASAP. If you want to e-mail me check my penname for my E-mail address. So until the next chapter I’m outta here.