Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing/Tenchi Muyo: Time of Discovery ❯ Attack of the Bounty Hunter ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
[Lights author realm]

Light: [He stands there with the cast once again] It’s time once again!

Heero: [Holding a gun at Light] Not you again! What does it take to get rid of you?

Light: [smirks]

Others: Why are you smirking like that?

Light: Oh just remembering my latest review from Kaori

Gundam Pilots: Not her! [whimper]

Light: [Half-smirk] to answer you question about me not introducing the characters from the Manga No Need for Tenchi is rather simple, I have yet to read the manga. So basically I don’t add characters I don’t know about. And besides my info on the Manga was that it was a take on the OVA series after episode 6. And as for Shin and TV they are completely different timelines while TV was a variant of the first OVA, Shin Tenchi Muyo on the other hand was a completely new take on the characters. And as your other question about helping me keep the gundam pilots in line, of course you can help me the more help the better. [Evil grin to the cast] oh and guys I now have a muse?

Others: [shocked] When did you get a muse?

Light: he appeared a couple nights after we finished the last chapter, and before you ask no he is not a MPA muse.

Duo: Is he harmless?

Light: Why don’t you find out? Zen-Oki you can come out now.

[A jet-black cabbit with a blue jewel on his forehead and sliver eyes hops on Light’s shoulder]

Duo: Your muse is a cabbit! That’s the biggest joke I’ve ever seen. [Laughs]

Zen-Oki: can I hurt him now, boss?

Light: Go right ahead and have fun Zen.

Zen-Oki: [Feral Grin] With pleasure boss.

[Zen-Oki hops off Light’s shoulder and starts trying to rip Duo a new one.]

Duo: [Screams of agony] I’ll give you carrot if you stop doing that.

Light: Don’t even try that trick; he’s not like Ryo-Oki. But I need you intact for what I have planned anyway. Zen-Oki return!

Zen-Oki: if you say so boss [Returns to Light’s shoulder]

Duo: What do you have planned anyway?

Light: You’ll see now who wants to role the disclaimer?

[The girls brawl over who will. The guys facefault.]

Tenchi: I’ll do it for gods sake [roles the disclaimer]

Smart-Ass Disclaimer: I don’t own either Gundam Wing or Tenchi Muyo. Also warning to those who suffer from the same disease that Tenchi Masaki and Keitaro Urashima please stuff tissues in your nose now, thank you. I also don’t own the song “Nothing Else Matters” by the great Metallica that’s featured at the end of the chapter.

Chapter 9
Attack of the Bounty Hunters

“It’s very rare for the King of Juri to hire a bounty hunter.” A sultry female voice said to the king.

“That’s true but I want to keep my planet on a low profile, besides I’ve heard that you are the best Nagi.” Zechs said, “If it weren’t for the old regime dropping the charges and bounty on the Space Pirate Ryoko you would have eventually caught her.”

He stared hard at Nagi. She was couple feet shorter than he was, her beauty could attract any man but she is too focused on her work. If Noin weren’t in the picture I would be all over her. He smirked

“Now what’s the job about?” Nagi said getting to business.

“Really simple, I want you to capture this girl.” He said displaying a picture of Relena, “bring her to me.” The display shifted to the Gundam pilots; “These five are watching her be especially careful of this one.” Focusing in one Heero Yuy, “He is the most dangerous.”

“Is that all? What's the pay?” Nagi asked.

“Two million Juri. If that’s not enough we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement.” Zechs said applying the right amount of charm.

“No need, two million is fine.” Nagi said turning to leave the thrown room. “Ken-Oki come. How will I make contact with you?” She asked as a white male cabbit hopped on her shoulder.

“There will be a small fleet waiting at this sector of space.” He said handing Mericous a data file with the needed information. “Also my guards Mercurius and Vayeate will be accompanying you” as they approached her.

“Great, I’m not paid to be a babysitter.” Zechs smiled as she said that, “I expect payment when I at the specified sector!” She remarked

“As you wish Nagi. Now go, Mercurius knows where to find her.” With that he was the only one left in the room. Time to put my plan into action. Please forgive me Noin for what I’m about to do.


* * *

The Yagami was in orbit of a resort planet Tenchi and the girls stayed at when they were on the run from the GP after Kagato staged the coup on Juri a year ago. Only two people remained on the ship. Tenchi and Kiyone decided that now was a good time to have that talk that Heero suggested. They sat in the living room with an eerie silence filled the room.

“So…What do you want to talk about?” Tenchi said kind of nervous on how this talk could easily turn toward disaster.

Kiyone though for a good while before answering, “I guess my first question is why me out of everyone in the house?”

Tenchi smiled a warm smile. “Out of all the girls in the house you and Sasami are the most normal." He said before explaining in detail, “Ryoko may be beautiful but she also has a wild streak that I could never tame. Ayeka was out due to the fact that I’m related to her and Sasami, and there is a major thing about marrying relatives back on Earth plus I have no intentions on becoming King of Juri.”

They shared a brief chuckle at that statement before he continued. “Washu would keep on experimenting with me till I die and Mihoshi, don’t get me started no her.” They busted out laughing. When they settled down he said, “Now it’s my turn to ask a question. When did you exactly fall in love with me?”

“When we were at the burial site of Azaka and Kamidake when Kagato had taken Ayeka and nearly killed Yosho.” She staring into his brown eyes and continued, “When you decided to rescue her without thinking about the harm that would come to you showed me a completely different side of you. I guess that’s when I fell for you.” She finished with a warm smile and taking one of his hands in hers.

Tenchi took this chance to slowly close the distance between them. Staring back into her blue eyes. He was close enough now that he can feel her breath, he swallowed hard and leaned forward. He was surprised when his lips met hers halfway. The sweetness of her lips sent his senses into overdrive…(A/N, I’ll leave this part up to your imaginations Hentai’s ^_^)

* * *

Everyone planet side were enjoying themselves. Ryoko headed back to the ship to pick up to get Tenchi and Kiyone, from the evil yet playful smirk on her face she looked like she was planning something to the new lovebirds.

Heero decided to lie out on the beach and enjoy the sun and get a tan all the while keeping an eye on Relena. Lately he’s been getting some bad vibes from the Zero System telling him something was gonna happen to her.

Unknown to Heero somebody else was watching Relena, Nagi headed down before the goons to scoop some Intel before she makes her move. It looks like they’re with Ryoko and her group. What is the king thinking several members of the old royal family are with her? I may need those two after all. She thought observing Relena. She turned her attention toward Heero for a moment. His resemblance to Mericous is uncanny. I might be able to use this to my advantage. She thought with a smirk and left.

At that very same moment both Heero on the beach and Mericous on
Ken-Oki sneezed.

* * *

That night Nagi and the Royal Guards stuck into Relena’s room hoping to grab her while she slept.

“It’s not very nice to come into a ladies room without permission,” said a voice from behind startling them.

Then slowly turned around to see the person who spoke. Nagi thought it would be Heero but was disappointed when it turned out to be a young man with long blue hair. “Aren’t you a little out of your league boy.” She remarked as she drew her sword.

Vayeate and Mericous recognized him immediately as Andrew one of the remaining members of the House of Juri. Though they should’ve told her they kept there mouths shut.

Andrew withdrew his saber and ignited it. “Believe me lady you’ve bitten off more than you can chew. Ask the morons if they know who I am.” He remarked with smirk and took a defensive posture.

Nagi didn’t take the time to ask instead she charged him. Mericous took this chance to swipe Relena only to meet another blade at his throat. This one belonging to Heero,”You won’t succeed this time. Andrew don’t waste your time with the bounty hunter.”

She turned to commit only to meet a gun barrel pointed at her forehead. “You best do as my buddy says lady; it would be a shame to waste a bullet on such a beautiful woman as yourself.” A boy with long chestnut hair in a braid said.

A lone howling “Chou!” could be heard in the distance. “That’s our ride!” She said as she threw a smoke bomb to the ground.

* * *

In another room Ryoko jumped up at the sound of the ship, “Nagi.” She growled as she formed her saber and phased out on to the roof, What is she doing here, Juri forgave all my crimes and dropped the bounty on my head. She contemplated.

Ken-Oki came into view and three beams’s emerged from the ship. Nagi works alone! What in the hell is going? She examined and phased down into the room where the three beamed out. “What happened?” She asked.

“Seems Zechs has hired a bounty hunter to kidnap Relena. He sent his lap dogs Mericous and Vayeate along as extra mussel just in case.” Andrew explained he noticed she looked a bit worried. “Do you know this bounty hunter?"

Ryoko slowly nodded. “It was Nagi, I recognized her ship anywhere.” Ryoko stated, “Kidnapping isn’t her style. Zechs must have paid her a lot of money for her to take the job.”

Heero absorbed all this info and asked, “How did you know her?”

“While I was still a space pirate I had a huge bounty on my head. Nagi vowed that she would have my head. She is a very viscous fighter. She almost killed me a couple times. But after I helped stop the take over by Kagato on Juri a year ago. As a reward they forgave all my crimes and dropped the bounty off my head.” She explained taking several deep breaths to calm down. “I don’t know if you can take her on by yourself Heero.” She said sadly.

“Hn.” Heero said taking all this new information in. After a while he says, “Both Treize and Zechs are skilled Swordsmen and I can go toe-to-toe with them. Nagi shouldn’t be a problem. It won’t be much longer till the assault fleet is ready so all we need is to stay calm and keep guard. I fear that she’ll strike again.”

* * *

“One plan down.” Mericous remarked in observation. “Do you have any bright ideas oh great Nagi the best bounty hunter in the universe.” He added with a smart-ass tone.

Nagi glared at Mericous and snapped, “You didn’t fair to well yourself.” She viewed every thing that happened again in her mind. That blue-haired young man with the saber. Who was he? Her cheeks flushed red as she remembered every detail of that encounter, “Who was that blue-haired man with the saber?” she asked aloud hoping for some answers.

“His name is Andrew; he is one of the five remaining members of the House of Juri, the ruling family that we uprooted in our revolution.” Vayeate calmly explained. “You already know the other four members.”

Nagi nodded and said, “That boy with the braid had a GP issue blaster?”

“You mean Duo Maxwell, him and the other four you were briefed on are members of the Galaxy Police.” Mericous said continuing where Vayeate left off. “Under the command of Detectives 1st Class Mihoshi and Kiyone who are protecting the remaining members of the House of Juri.”

Nagi smirked as the new information came in, That means Ryoko is there as well. Now is my chance to settle that old score from a long time ago. Her smirk turned into a full on evil grin. “As a matter of fact I have an idea that just might work.”

*** 2 days later ***

Things had calmed down a bit with Heero and the others. Tenchi and Kiyone had decided to spend more time alone, although it was hard for Mihoshi to understand that Kiyone especially wanted her to leave them alone. The girls explained several times that they were getting to know each other better. “I though that they knew each other already,” was the standard reply. Finally Duo explained inatmancy to Mihoshi and told her that’s what they were doing cleared up a lot of things to her. Meanwhile the other guys were taking turns guarding Relena.

The reactions of the other girls on Tenchi’s decision were mixed. Ayeka was especially devastated that it wasn’t her like she thought he would pick. Sasami was happy that her nii-chan finally picked one. Ryoko gave up waiting for him when he told them both he wasn’t interested in either her or Ayeka. Washu was happy her guinea pig finally grew a spine and picked one.

In there spare time Wufei and Andrew spared. Wufei considered Andrew a worthy opponent and would be an excellent ruler. Andrew considered Wufei a good friend although his views on certain topics were different, he still considered him a good friend and ally.

Today’s spar was witnessed by the other girls, They started with a bow took a step back and ignited there weapons. There was a long pause before Andrew charged Wufei.

A bit off guard Wufei almost didn’t block in time. After that he went on the offensive with a series of slices and stabs in rapid succession. He modified his fighting style to take into account the techniques of the House of Juri. After the last series was blocked Wufei jumped back somewhat out of breath. This is nothing like fighting mobile suits. Their Pilots were dumb enough to stand still while I wiped them out. He thought with a smirk.

Andrew switched to an underhanded position allowing him some more leverage. He returned Wufei’s smirk and stated, “Your improving pretty soon you may have to switch to Yosho to have a partner.” And charged Wufei, his blade coming in an upward angle but instead finding his target his blade met the lower trident. “Damn it!” he cursed and tried a roundhouse swipe.

At this point Wufei though he had won the spar but was shocked when the next attack nearly got him. Andrew remarked. “Maybe I was wrong about you improving Chang.” Hearing his first name angered him slightly; he let out a yell and went on a stronger attack.

Andrew backed up as each attack became harder to block. Need to work no his temper if he is gonna go anywhere as a warrior. He thought while in semi-retreat, Although I already fear it is too late for me to do anything. Whoever this Dekim Barton is he’s already corrupted him enough to lure him away from his chosen path. Heero I leave this problem to you. He concluded at the point he started his counter-offensive.

* * *

Not far away the girls watched in somewhat awe as the combatants went at it at amazing speeds.

“Andrew’s technique is flawless as you can expect from a Knight of the House of Juri. At times Wufei’s style is sloppy, although my understanding, he’s more of a sword user than a trident user.” Ryoko critiqued almost announcing in away loud enough for Wufei to hear.

“Onna!” He snapped, “IF I need any advice I would ask a man instead of a weak onna like you.”

Andrew backed a way, he knew what was coming for this sort of reaction was common for Wufei. Another Achilles Heal of Wufei. His insistence those women are weaker and knowing full well that Ryoko could very well kill him several ways. He concluded before saying, “Now Ryoko, you know how Wufei is about his views of the world and universe.” Getting scared of Ryoko’s look. This could be trouble; I now know why Tenchi was so gun-shy around them. These women have very short tempers. Even Lady Ayeka has a mean streak a parsec wide. So he did the only thing he could think of in a situation like this, Duck and Cover.

Ryoko’s look was more viscous than scary. “What kind of man do you think you are? To think those no matter whom the woman was that she’s weak. What about you wife, Mei-Ling you though she was the strongest and what about the rest of us, chopped liver." She snarled as she started in on the worse ass kicking Wufei has ever received.

* * *

In the distance the stained screams of “Nataku” and “Have mercy!” could be heard.

* * *

That night both Andrew and Wufei had their share of bumps and bruises. After Ryoko finished with Wufei she turned Andrew saying a knight should know when not to interfere with a mad woman. Although the gundam pilots knew that he was a prince, out of the others only Washu, Kiyone and Mihoshi knew his true identity although he would like them to know, but now wasn’t the time.

Yosho pulled him aside and said, “How much longer are you gonna keep them in the dark?”

Andrew’s eyes widen has Yosho was talking, “How… long…. did…. you… know… that…. I…. was… a…. Prince?” he said somewhat stained, then he noticed something around Yosho, That’s not his true appearance. With a smirk he said, “About as long as you keep your appearance hidden. I’m surprised that the other members did pick it up.”

Yosho coughed a few times in his hand and said, “Ayeka is to busy chasing boys to noticed it. Sasami knows but doesn’t care. Tenchi, he hasn’t reached that level of training yet to pick up what I’m doing. And to how come I know you’re a prince is because of your weapon. A Royal Knight may have the Juri power but not enough to channel it into a sword like you and Tenchi.” Yosho explained before asking. “By the way how many Lighthawk wings can you form?”

Andrew looked around a little bit ashamed. “Only two. I only have the suit of armor but my blade Anuza-ken takes a different form.”

Yosho looked around a bit before responding, “how long does it take for you to form the wings?”

“Two minutes, one if I’m really constraining.” Andrew answered before asking, “Why are asking me?”

“It’s for Tenchi.” Yosho answered, “As you know his training is incomplete but he has surpassed my level to train him. Andrew, I would like you to continue his training.”

“I saw that one coming.” Andrew remarked dryly while thinking about the suitation. A few minutes later he said. “I think it’s about time they found who I am.” With a smirk stated, “Only if you let down your disguise.”

Yosho face faulted and nodded. “I’ll do it after this crisis is over.” He said before explaining, “I plan on taking the thrown after we save Juri. The reason for this is simple; I don’t think that you, Tenchi or Ayeka are ready to rule yet. I know that Tenchi doesn’t want to rule at all and made that clear, but he did say something about doing that if all the members were unable to, but I don’t think that will happen in his own lifetime.”

Andrew blinked a few times sure he knew that he wasn’t first line to rule but he figured that Lady Ayeka would. But he did understand Yosho’s motives. “I guess I could live on Earth for a few years it did you a lot of good. He said with a smirk.

Yosho laughed, “I was thinking that living on earth would be add to part of the training and even making official contact with the governments of the world.”

Andrew added, “Our natural language is so close to what you call Japanese that it makes it possible to learn the other languages of Earth.”

They both shared a good laugh out of that. At the same time Heero stopped besides them. “Are you sure that starting relations with earth right now is a good idea they don’t even have space travel yet.”

“A good point but they learn quickly and plus Juri has the biggest sphere of influence. If we make contact other races will as well. Earth also has the right resources for space travel just not the knowledge.” Answered Yosho, “Plus they can spread there wings out and start setting up colonies on other planets.”

“My Earth has started terra-forming Mars and is almost ready to start building settlements there.” Heero said. “Plus the governments for centuries have denied the existence of aliens but soon that will change.” Heero said with a glimmer in his eye.

* * *

The next day Nagi and Mericous now dressed exactly like Heero trailed Heero and Relena as they explored the market place.

Heero regretted that he had to leave her but he knew Mericous wouldn’t try anything until he left but he knew where they were gonna go and was gonna intercept them there. “Relena I have some errands that I must do alone.” He stated and then louder that every body could hear it, “I’ll be back in five minutes.” And left down the street

Four minutes later Mericous came up to Relena, “You’re back early Heero.” She smiled not knowing it’s the Mericous Mobile Doll that survived.

Mericous allowed himself a thin smirk not knowing now much Heero as actually changed from the last time he saw him. “Finished early, I found a nice place on my way back.” He said taking her hand, “Follow me.” Leading her in the same direction Heero went.

* * *

Heero waited in the shadows at a good place to stop Mericous. Anytime now. He though as Zero kicked on showing him the same situation again with no differences from the last time. Heero now saw the different possibilities that would direct the events in another direction. Good thing that I told Washu-chan about this little adventure otherwise I would have been in some deep shit. He though as Nagi positioned herself, waiting for the same target.

Nagi lurked in the shadows a mere few feet from Heero. That boy is smart. How could he know that this would be the route Mericous would use? She frowned, “Someday I’ll find out about their connection to Juri.” She said quietly and looked down the direction Mericous was coming from, “Dammit where is he!”

During this Heero switched places and was right behind Nagi, Washu gave him a personal cloaking device and a hologram of himself to fool Nagi. Now armed with a blaster he pressed it to Nagi’s back. “Ask and you shall receive.” He said startling her. “You want to know our connection to Juri’s new king. It’s simple…the five of us with Relena, the guards or Peacecraft are not from this reality.”

“How can that be possible even?” Nagi asked sounding startled and shocked.

“Says someone who knows Washu the only scientist in this reality that can create her own dimensions, she traced the wormhole we came through,” Heero retorted.

“Then how do you know that Peacecraft isn’t from this reality?” Nagi asked

“Six foot nine inches almost two hundred pounds long blond hair.” Heero flatly stated giving off Zechs personal status. “Plus the girl you were sent to grab is his sister.”

Nagi stood there shocked. That must be it. She’s the only proof that he isn’t from Juri.

Heero stood there waiting. Several minutes later Mericous and Relena showed up. “Excuse me got to rescue the girl, it’s a hero thing. Oh don’t say anything to the goons about what I told you. Everything will be explained in due time.” He said sounding like he knows more than he lets on to.

Mericous was worried. Nagi hadn’t showed up and was running out of things Heero would say. Right now he was on a broken record of “Hn”. Suddenly a flash of green turned his attention to the source of the flash.

“Mericous you best let her go.” Heero said as he slowly came out of the shadows.

Mericous panicked and pulled his mini gun and started firing at him. Before the shots could hurt him he activated his gundam armor to protect him and responded with return fire from his blaster.

Mericous’s armor quickly materialized he activated his vernies to send him to the sky and on to a roof of a nearby building.

Heero’s Angel wings ingited propelling him to the same level. He checked all around him searching for Mericous. Disappointed that he didn’t find him he landed dissolved his armor and checked on Relena. “Are you hurt?”

Relena indicated that she was fine by running into his arms. “Why are they after me!” she stated in tears.

Heero confronted her and answered. “You said it on Earth that you were proof to our story. Your brother is tying up loose ends.” He thought back to Nagi. He’ll probably liquidate her as well. But she has a bigger part to play now. Andrew I hope you like company on which girl likes you more. Because I think you will have company soon. He concluded with a smirk.

* * *

“Achoo!” a voice stated.

“Bless you, Andrew.” Ayeka said flirtatiously.

“Thank you.” Andrew said with some reserve.

* * *

“Tomorrow there will be a bikini contest. We’re still looking for judges for the contest as well as precipitants. The prize will be one million Juri.” The announcer for the beach blared over the loud speakers.

Duo, Yosho and Noboyuki had an evil grin on their faces, which worried the others.

The girls though it would be a good idea to compete again and though Heero was against it Relena wanted to compete as well. She suggested that if he was worried about her that he provide security for the event. He flat out declined.

* * *

Nagi smirked at her new plan. Though she knew the truth a job is still a job, although se wounded what was gonna be explained to her in good time. Her plan was simple…(A/N if you haven’t seen the Tenchi Universe episode No Need for Swimsuits, finish this chapter to find out.)

* * *

That night everyone was busy. Duo, Yosho and Noboyuki signed on for the Judging positions. The girls had a whole pile of swimsuits and discussing which one would look great on each other. Sasami ordered some takeout. Andrew and Wufei spared again.

Tenchi and other gundam pilots remising about what they missed from their earth.

“Its now fall at the shrine the most beautiful time of the year.” Tenchi stated.

Trowa looked to the stars. “I miss the circus and my sister Catherine. We are the star attractions of the circus.” He said finally.

“Which colony is the circus located now?” Heero asked to be sure.

“The new one in L3 cluster X18999 if I’m right.” Trowa answered.

“Hn.” Heero said looking back at the stars

“What do you miss about your earth Heero?” Tenchi asked.

“I had nothing in my life except the clothes on my back sense I was born until I met Relena back in AC 191 [1] I though my life was worthless. Basically I have nothing to miss.” Heero answered sadly.

Silence fell over the boys for remainder of the evening

* * *

The next morning the group headed for the stage area where the contest was being held. Ayeka and the other girls noted that it hadn’t change sense they were here the last time. A cheery was blaring from the loud speakers.

The girls headed for the dressing room. The perverted trio as they were now known headed for the judges’ booth. Sasami, Tenchi, Andrew and the other gundam pilots started looking for places to sit.

Twenty minutes later. The host of the contest appeared on stage. “Welcome people from across the galaxy to this year’s competition.” He paused as the crowed applaud, “We have it on good authority that this year’s competition won’t be disrupted like last year.” That got a few laughs and one very embarrassed Tenchi.

The host moved over to the judges’ booth, “Now let’s meet this years judges,” As he pointed to Duo, “Our first judge is Duo Maxwell, an Galaxy Police officer and from the looks of the crowd he has quiet a few fans.” He stated as most of the female audience cheered in approval of Duo.

The Host brought his Mic so Duo could say something, “I feel privileged to be here and as for the lovely ladies out there,” he stated with a smirk and a wink, “hey.” As for the female response let’s just say that there was a lot of passed out ladies around the audience. Duo could have sworn that heard the phrase, “Lucky Bastard.” from the other two.

“Moving on to our next judge, Nobuyuki Masaki, an architect.” The Host stated gesturing to Nobuyuki as the said person waved to the crowd. The Host moved to Yosho. “Finally we have Yosho Masaki, not be confused of the Juri Noble of the same name, this Masaki runs a shrine.”

The Host took a deep breath, “Now then let’s start this years competition shall we. Our first contestant is Kiyone a GP Detective 1st class on vacation here.” He said as Kiyone stepped out in a lovely teal two piece this time sporting a proper tan. She smiled at the crowed and gave a wink to Tenchi as she headed to her spot on stage.

“Next is a return competitor from last years contest and our first of three look-a-likes.” The host said introducing the next contestant, “This one is a look-a-like for the Juri Princess Ayeka Juri.” Ayeka stepped out on stage wearing a somewhat modest white one piece with the front midriff missing.

Andrew was taken buy surprise by Ayeka’s looks. Not bad! He thought.

The next few contestants were introduced and made their way across the stage. Mihoshi tripped on the stage again gaining a few chuckles from the contestants and audience.

“We’re down to our last three contestants and out second of out three look-a-likes this one is also a returning contestant give it up for the likeness of the space pirate Ryoko.” The Host said into his Mic.

Ryoko Stepped out in a skimpy black two piece. She winked and gave the V sign to the audience and stepped into line.

Duo did a double take when he saw Ryoko. This could be interesting. He though as he was scribbling something on his sheet.

“Our next competitor is a new comer lets give a warm welcome to Relena Darlin.” The host announced.

She came out looking somewhat shy in her pink two piece suit. This got a lot of cheers from the crowd as well as a lot of glares from Heero to the male members of the audience. She bowed and stepped into line.

“Now our last contestant is the final look-a-like this one looks like last years winner the most feared bounty hunter Nagi!” The host stated.

Nagi came out in a sliver V-necked swimsuit that showed off everything. The crowed was in awe.

Ryoko looked at her and thought, She’s pretty close to the real thing. The Nagi Look-a-like glared at her. To close for my taste.

Doing the same thing you did last year, eh Ryoko.
Nagi though with feral grin on her face.

The Host looked at the audience with a smile on his face; “There you have it folks.” He said. “Now before I send it off to the judges let’s give our contestants one last round of applause.” The crowd erupted with cheers and clapping and some whistling, When the applause died down he gave a nod to the judges for them to begin.

They huddled together; Duo spoke first, “That look-a-like of Nagi is the real thing. I never forget a face like that, It’s to perfect.”

Nobuyuki and Yosho nodded. Yosho spoke next, “But still we have a contest to judge.”

Duo nodded, “True but I’m ruling out Ryoko due to person reasons,”

“Understandable,” Nobuyuki said. “That also rules out Kiyone and Ayeka for us.”

Yosho rubbed his chin, “That leaves Relena, Mihoshi and Nagi.”

Duo though it over, “I say we give it to Relena.” He said, “She had the kawaii factor.” Nobuyuki and Yosho glared at him. “What? She looks cute when she’s shy.” He explained.

The other two agreed with him and nodded at the Host to announce that they had chosen a winner. “Ladies and Gentle beings the winner has been chosen will a representative come up and announce the winner please.”

Nobuyuki gestured at Duo to go up there. Duo shrugged and hopped up braid soaring into the air. He was handed the Mic and with a confident smirk he stated. “It was a tough choice this year with so many lovely ladies competing. But this year’s winner is…”

Nagi smirked while Duo was speaking. Start your approach Ken-oki. She communicated through her telepathic link to her cabbit ship. He responded as Duo was about finished.

“…Relena Darlin!” Duo finished as cheers exploded throughout the crowd.

Relena’s knees went weak, I won... Floated through her head. An awestruck look was on her face as the host put a sash over her shoulder and ushered her toward the cash prize.

Here is where the shit hits the fan. Heero though as Ken-oki showed up over head.

Nagi made her move as she jumped past Ryoko and dashed toward Relena. One hand grabbing her wrist another around her throat as Ken-oki beamed up both Nagi and Relena. “Heero!!!” Relena screamed as she was pulled up toward the ship.

Heero transformed and armed his buster rifle he aimed at the parting Ken-oki and fired. Heero was shocked that Ken-oki was faster than he thought.

Several minutes later the Yagami broke orbit and began pursuit of Ken-Oki. Several minutes later they spotted Ken-Oki and changed course to intercept

Ken-Oki responded by increasing its speed and open fire at the Yagami.

In the cockpit of the Yagami, with Heero and Kiyone at the controls felt the impact of the volley. “Now add assaulting an officer and resisting arrest to the ever growing list of crimes she’s committed.” Kiyone complained.

“She’s only a puppet with Zechs at the strings. If she gets away she’ll have to deal with him.” Heero said sounding almost mystical as hands danced gracefully on the controls.

The Yagami picked up speed and returned fire at Ken-Oki.

Inside Ken-Oki, Nagi, the royal guards and Relena were tossed around by the accuracy of the shots coming from the Yagami. “Sense where did they get so accurate. The ditz usually controls the weapons.”

“Blame Yuy.” Mericous said with contempt.

The resulting light-fight lasted several more hours until Ken-Oki released something that impaired the vision and sensor equipment on the Yagami making a break for it.

An hour later they arrived at the sector Zechs stated for her to rendezvous with the small fleet Zechs said would meet her. There were battle ships of several sizes. The command ship sent a tight-beam transmission to Ken-Oki. Nagi accepted the transmission and Zechs appeared on the screen, “Greetings Nagi did you bring the girl?”

Nagi motioned at the guards to bring her forth. When Relena came into view of the screen she said sounding way to formal with a touch of bitterness, “Hello brother.”

Zechs smiled but inwardly he winced, She’s grown stronger sense the last time I saw her. Her reaction was almost like Heero. And said, “Now Relena There is no need to be formal with me.” Unseen by Nagi, he made several hand gestures to the fleet commander telling him to surround Ken-Oki and to be ready to fire.

“Now Peacecraft the money.” Nagi said calmly.

“Right, we’re sending it over now also if will send over my personal guards and Relena we can conclude our business.” Zechs answered with the same calm.

“Not until I see the money is here first.” Nagi smirked.

Zechs was taken back, Not bad! She sideswiped my plan slightly. Your smarter than I gave you credit for Nagi. “Of course” He turned to a crewman and barked out, “You heard her send the money over now!”

“Yes sire!” Could be heard off screen as a blue light appeared beside Nagi as suddenly a case filled with Juri currency materialized.

“Good now I’m sending them over to you now.” Nagi said as a yellow light surrounded Relena, Mericous and Vayeate transporting them to the command ship.

“Thank you Nagi, it was a pleasure doing business with you.” Zechs said before cutting off the transmission. “As soon as both this ship and Ken-Oki break off open fire on Ken-Oki.” The Commanding officer saluted and relayed the orders to the rest of the fleet.

Minutes later both the Commanded ship and Ken-Oki broke off in different directions. The fleet fired on Ken-Oki as the Command ship entered FTL travel.

Hours later the Yagami arrived finding the small fleet destroyed and a badly damaged Ken-Oki. Against Heero’s best wishes Kiyone pulled Ken-Oki into the bay. Nagi was beamed down to the deck only collapsing on touchdown clutching several wounds. Kiyone patched her up and set her down on a Futon where she passed out from the blood loss.

***Several Days Later***

Nagi slowly awoke trying to figure out where she was when she remembered what happened. “Damn you Peacecraft. You will pay for this!” She yelled bitterly.

“I see you’re awake.” A voice came from the right side of the room. She slowly turned her head to see the owner of the voice. She was shocked to see that it was Andrew the young prince of the House of Juri. He smiled softly and said, “You’ve been out for a while. Looks like they gave you quite a beating.”

Nagi looked out the window. What she saw shocked her, hundreds of Galaxy Police Battle Cruisers in what looked like the biggest GP mobilization sense Kain’s rampage one hundred galactic standard years ago. “Where…are…we?” she managed to choke out.

“Easily answered. You are on board the Yagami with the GP Fleet.” Andrew answered calmly.

“Where in the galaxy is this fleet heading.” She asked with a bit more confidence.

“We’re on route to Juri as we speak. The fleet will penetrate Juri’s Border as per Officer Yuy’s plan in 3 weeks.” Andrew answered again

“Speaking of Yuy he said that he would explain everything to me in due time and I think now is the time for the exploitation.” Nagi said.

Andrew gave her a stern look. “You best tread carefully around him for now. He’s still not over the fact that you kidnapped his love.” A small smile returned to his face after he said that. “Other than that he said he will be by later to tell you his story or would you like the more colorful version told by the cheeky monkey of the group Duo Maxwell the self proclaimed God of Death.”

Nagi chucked at Andrew’s attempted at humor. “I fear I wouldn’t get much information from Maxwell-san.”

Laughing as well, “Alright I let the braided baka know that he won’t be needed to tell his version of their world.” He leaned closer to examine her facial features. “You know you are very beautiful.” He said offhandedly.

Nagi’s eyes widened as her cheeks redden. What’s going on here I’ve been complimented before but why am I blushing now. Maybe a member of the House of Juri that makes the difference on who is complimenting. Or could it be… She was lost in thought. “T..tha…thank you Andrew-sama.”

Andrew smirked at her slip up, “I see you did ask those morons who I was. Not very many on this ship know who I am just yet so can we keep this to ourselves.” He said winking at her.

* * *

(A/N this is the start of the song-fic portion of this chapter you have been warned <…> equals lyrics)

Heero was alone staring out a View Port on the most secluded part of the ship. He though nearly in tears, Damn it Zechs why did you have to take her away from me you know that this is gonna make me come after you faster.


couldn’t be much more from the heart
forever trust in who we are
and nothing else matters>

He looked out into the vastness of space. Space can be a cold heartless bastard but at the same time the most beautiful and most vibrant thing alive. Most people could say the exact same thing about me, the cold perfect solider.


life is ours we live it our way
oh these words I don’t just say
and nothing else matters>

She saw right through my façade. Even Dr. J saw though it. And I worked so hard to keep that façade up. Only due to my training with Odin


everyday for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters>

He steeped away from the View port and takes hold of his saber and ignite it. Remembering a lyric from a song Dr. J played to him during his training. Open Mind for a Different View. Focusing on that lyric he tried to get a different view his life up till a couple months ago and his new life from then on.


never cared for what they know
and I know>

I’ve been living a lie to this point. I thought I could be an emotionless solider but Relena and Dr. J knew this to be false. Heero though as he began a slow sword kata hoping to calm him down. I know I have to let the perfect solider part of me go. But I can’t if there is still fighting yet to do.


couldn’t be much more from the heart
forever trust in who you are
and nothing else matters>

Deep into his reverie he started to add more complex maneuvers into his routine. Right now the only person important to me is Relena, nothing else matters to me. She’s showed me a side of myself self I though didn’t exist, I must protect that.


never cared for what they know
and I know>

As he entered into a variant of Kenjitsu or Japanese sword fighting he let his blade become one with himself in a fluid of grace and poise that would make any person of royalty jealous


life is ours we live it our way
oh these words I don’t just say
and nothing else matters>

Andrew stepped into the room where Heero was practicing and stood there waiting for Heero to notice his presence. A few minutes later Heero nodded toward him as he did the finishing touches on his kata. “Is it time?” He asked the young prince.

Andrew nodded and followed Heero out of the room. On the way down the hall He heard Heero hum a song he had heard while listening to one of Duo’s CD’s. He tried to remember the lines that went with the notes Heero was humming. How fitting that song is to him. He though as they approached the room Nagi was located in. “Here we are Yuy-san. Just don’t try to kill her, okay.”


everyday for us something new
open mind for a different view
and nothing else matters>

As Heero entered the room he stiffened slightly at how calm Nagi was about all this. Calm down Yuy. “I believe I stated that all would be reviled to you in time, well I believe it is time…” Heero stated coldly as he began to tell her about his world and Mobile Suit’s.


never cared for games they played
I never cared for what they do
I never cared for what they know
and I know>

Nagi just sat there and listened in wonder to Heero’s tail and background of his world. To think their world in such of a time of discovery. Heero asked if she had any questions. She responded in the negative and Heero left.


couldn’t be much more from the start
forever trust in who we are
and nothing else matters>

Minutes after Heero left the room he collapsed in the hall and shed his first tears sense he was a little child.

End Chapter 9

Light: bout damn time I’ve gotten this done…[To the readers] this fic is in the home stretch, I’d hope for a series length fic (26 chapters) but I’ll settle for 13 and a epilogue. Now this chapter I only one point to point out.

[1]: Again I used the Episode Zero Manga, to be exact it was the date of the setting in Relena’s chapter (Chapter 4) of Episode Zero although it says there’s no official record of Heero being on earth on AC 191 the guy is a really big dead ringer if it’s not.

Heero: Don’t you have something better to do?

Light: actually yes…for now this fic is on hold until my muse quiets messing with me and giving me ideas, Chaos in the year 2196, Project Ranko, Tri-saber all three I have ideas for and is stifling my creative juices for this fic.

[the cast dances for joy]

Light: don’t get your hopes up I’ll be finishing this fic soon.

Zen-Oki: but they were good ideas.