Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Wing/Tenchi Muyo: Time of Discovery ❯ Jealousy Hits ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Light: [looks at cast] You know why I’ve brought you here.

Every one else: Your finally getting a muse.

Light: [Face faults] The MPA hasn’t assigned me one yet but I’m hopeful though.
That’s besides the point it’s time for the next chapter.

Every one else: Kami help us.

Tenchi: Why me? First several crazy women invade my home and now some weird Fanfic author is bugging me.

Light: [evil grin] I may be weird but I can make you whatever I want you to. And you don’t want me to do anything rash I do have few tricks up my sleeve. [begins to bring something in]

Every one else: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
We’ll behave. [Gundam Pilots hide in a corner]

Light: [turns to the Gundam Pilots] what’s gotten you so gun shy. [remembers something] Oh I’ve brought in some help.

Heero: [a worried look on his face] is it a certain fanfic writer we know?

Light: Nope you don’t know him but he sure as hell knows you five.

[Eric walks in]

Duo: Who’s the moron?

Eric: Careful…I could be your worst nightmare….[Grins evilly] he he he he he, am I still getting paid for this stupidity?

Light: Yeah I’ll be sending you several packages of my best Pockey from my secret stash.

Duo and Mihoshi: [Eyes brighten] You have Pockey. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Duo: I retract my previous statement.

Eric: To Late!!!! [uses author powers]

[Duo gets an army cut]

Everybody sans Duo: Lmao

Duo: [panting like a sayin about to go Super Sayin for the first time] you shouldn’t have done that. [yelling and yellow lighting starts to appear]

Eric: [nudges light] Can he DO that???

Light: [frozen in fear] how in the hell should I know. I’m not the all-knowing god of fanfic writing like BobCat.

Washu: [scribbling on a notepad] short hair causes Super Sayin reaction.

Everybody sans Duo and Washu: What did you just say?

Washu: Ummmm…[looks clueless for a moment before she remembers] Ohhhhhhhhhh I spliced Duo’s DNA with some Sayin DNA.

Eric:[stares frighten] ARE you INSANE!!!!!! [waves hands panicked] roll disclaimer!!!!

Camera Man: Roger….[Turns crank]

Hurried Disclaimer: Gundam Wing, Tenchi Muyo are not mine.

Camera Man: Done….[screams] AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH…[vaporized by chi-bolt]

Chapter 8
Jealously hits

Heero sat in a Zen position mediating. All around his room was the various weapons in the Galaxy Police arsenal hanging neatly in alphabetical order. In one corner was a GP one person mecha. In another corner was his Galaxy Police Uniform he was issued when he completed there training. With his eyes closed he reached for a pile of part that made up three different weapons and began to assemble them.

One by one he completed and tests the trigger mechanism to make sure that he did it correctly. Relena walked in as he was finishing the last gun again. “Getting to know your guns again Heero?” She asked.

Heero blushed slightly. “You know me too well.” He got up and put the weapons in their proper place.

“You seem to know you guns better than me.” Relena said suggestively.

Heero just smirked and said, “You may think that.” With that he took her in his arms and kissed her…
Each Gundam Pilot had his room designed to their personal specifications. Duo’s room was filled with every acarde game imaginable for him to entertain himself and Ryoko. Quatre has noted that along with all the games in Duo’s room loud rock music with someone badly sighing along to each song [1]. Quatre’s room had been outfitted with den with an assortment of instruments along with a well-stocked library. Trowa asked for a place that he could practice his acrobatics so when he gets back to the cirrus back on his home colony L3-X18999. Wufei also wanted a separate room to practice his martial arts.

*** Several Days Later ***

Relena was relaxing all alone in the girl’s bath. She was thinking of how things have changed, of how she was the Vice Foreign Minster’s daughter not knowing she was the heir to the Sanc[2] Kingdom. A pacifist nation that reminded neutral when Earthsphere Alliance made its grab for power years before OZ did a similar move during the war in AC 195. Her own brother Millardo fought to make sure that the Peacecraft’s ideals were excepted.

Little did she know that someone else was there watching her, draped in the standard get up of a peeping tom, which he learned how to make the from his farther on time a hot spring hotel, and a towel around his waste. Tenchi usually let his farther do all the perverted stuff like being a peeping tom but he decided to make an exception for one reason, he wanted to see Relena naked hentai or not by Kami he was gonna see her nude. If Heero ever gets wind of this he will kill me for sure this time. He thought oblivious to every thing around him as he crept toward her, little did he know that Washu and Heero were very paranoid and had monitoring devices all over the house and other dimensions.

Washu watched the scene unfold before the hidden camera with a deep chuckle as she thought with an evil glint in her eyes. Heh heh heh…I’ll let this play out a little longer then I’ll call Heero in I’ve been itching for some comedy and this might work out to the better. Now she was barreled over with laughter at the thought of Tenchi running for his life from Heero Yuy with guns and sabers a blazing.

Back at the Girls Bath, Relena smiled to herself she knew Tenchi was there watching her bathe in her head a plan formed in her head on how to make Heero pay more attention to her. She figured that Tenchi would make his move pretty soon and she was gonna act like she’s come on to him strongly figuring that Heero would be watching this will come in here and try killing Tenchi. She suppressed a laugh and slipped down deeper into the warm water.

Tenchi slipped off the peeping tom outfit and towel and stood up. He crept slowly to Relena. He stopped a few inches of the pool and got on one knee and moves his hands over Relena’s eyes and said, “Guess who?”

Relena’s wicked smirk turned into a full blown evil smile and said softly, “Tenchi.” As his hands uncovered her eyes she turned around to face him. With a side thought, now I see why Ryoko and Ayeka were after him! He’s as well equipped as Heero. Her smile has returned to a smirk still in a soft voice, “What is it do you want Tenchi?” Trying her best to look innocent.

Tenchi was having a hard time controlling himself, Damn it why does she always do that to me. And said to her while trying to fight back a major nosebleed, “Ummm…I was wondering if you needed help washing your back?”

In her lab Washu was laughing uncontrollably, “Is that the best line he could think of.” She turned serious for a moment when she noticed that Relena winked at the camera while she was coming on to him she thought. What is she doing! Does she have something up her sleeve? Then it hit her. By the goddess she’s planning on Heero watching this, she probably wasn’t getting enough attention from him and she’s using this as sort of revenge. Her smirk grew into a huge smile and laughed. “She’s doing the same I would have done in her situation I guess I let it continue.” She quieted down and watched.

Tenchi couldn’t believe his luck. He figured that he would be slapped silly by her but she was letting him wash her back. He descried that now was the time to make his move he moved his hand to her chin and turned her face so he could kiss her.

Washu invited Duo, Quatre, Wufei, Trowa and some other people in the house minus Kiyone, in her lab to watch the action and awaiting reaction from Heero. She purposely skipped Heero cause all the missing people will lead him to Washu’s lab and then to the Bath. “Wow I didn’t know that he had it in him.” Committed Ryoko the other girls nodded their agreements.

“This is better than anything I can find on the blasted TV, thousands of worlds with channels and nothing on.” Duo complained and put an arm around Ryoko’s waste.

The scene changed to where Tenchi was in control Wufei just smirked, “That’s it Tenchi your in control not that weak onna.” That lead to a few glares and a good shot in the jaw from Ryoko. “Nataku!!!!!” Yelled in defeat.

Ryoko sat down besides Duo and asked, “Why does he always says that.”

Duo smirked cause he knew exactly why and explained loud enough that Wufei and the others could hear, “Wufei was married to a girl named Melian Long Zi-ling. She was the strongest next Wu-man and called her self by the clan guardian Nataku! [3]”

Wufei’s face went beat read and continued where Duo left off. “She died when OZ tried to wipe out my colony because it was one the oldest in orbit. Master O built 2 suits to be sent down with Operation Meator My Shenlong and a Tallgeese for Melian. She was the strongest person I know and gave me my sense of Justice. Ever sense then I’ve called my gundam Nataku in memory of her.” A single tear ran down his cheek.

Ayeka pitted Wufei and moves to him and placed a sympathetic arm around his shoulders to comfort him. Wufei instinctively moved to Ayeka’s shoulder and started crying [4].

Quatre turned to Duo and asked, “And how did you find that out?”

Duo just shrugged with a sly smirk, “Wu-man talks in his sleep.”

Quatre just shook his head in disbelief, “Now I see why Wufei thinks you’re a pest most of the time.” And went back to watching what was going on.

It was quite for awhile. The silence was broken with a knock on the door. Washu had an evil grin on her face. “Who is it??” she asked.

“It’s Heero. Washu-chan can I come in.” The voice from behind the door replied.

“Just a minute.” Signaling every body to hide somewhere. When everyone was hidden she said. “It’s open.”

The door opened and Heero walked into her lab. “Have you seen everybody, Washu-chan?”

Washu stifled a laugh and replied, “Why don’t you try the bath Heero.”

“Hn.” Was his reply as he left for the bath.

When he left she yelled, “All clear!” The rest of the spectators sit back down to watch the fireworks go off.

Duo pulled out a small book. ”Any bets on who will win in this one.”

It was a mixed bag a few though that Heero would win and some thought that Tenchi would. In an odd bet Trowa put down Kiyone would win out of every thing. Is it just me but does he know something that the others don’t. By the way where is Kiyone? Duo wondered with a shrug.

* * *

As Heero approached the bath he heard laughing from Relena and wondered what was going on. Someone is in there with her and it sounds like a male voice but it’s not the other pilots could it be Tenchi? No it can’t be him. Doesn’t he know the person that really loves him is just down the hall crying her eyes out. Trowa told him that Kiyone [5] really cares about Tenchi and she cries herself to sleep every night cause he doesn’t even noticed her, most of the girls and Tenchi thought that she was crying because she was partnered with the blonde from hell Mihoshi. He opened the door to see Tenchi chasing after her. Damn baka I’m gonna have to knock some sense into him to see who really cares for him. He thought as he ignited his beam saber and charged after Tenchi yelling, “Shi ne!!!!!!!!!!!!! [6]”

* * *

“And there off!” exclaimed Washu and the others cheered for there respected bets.

* * *

Tenchi jumped a bit when heard his native tongue being directed at him. He turned to see Heero charging with his saber ready to kill him. Why didn’t I bring Tenchi-ken along with me? He asked himself only to answer himself, Because I didn’t think I would need it that’s why. He started to ponder his options. Well, I could try hand-to-hand but I would be beaten to a bloody pulp. I could try to summon the Light Hawk Wings but that would take to much time then I guess there’s only one thing left to do. He thought as swallowed hard and said aloud, “RUN LIKE A BAT OUT OF HELL!!!”

Heero fell down mid stride at that remark and sweatdropped. Tenchi took this opportunity to get a head start.

* * *

In the lab every body was laughing at Heero’s reaction, “Serves him right. He’ll probably go Zero and chase will intensify by about ten.” Duo remarked as if he was a commentator of a sporting event.

“I agree with that one Duo.” Washu committed as well, “But only time will tell who the victor will be.” That got nods from everyone in the Lab.

* * *

Sure enough to Duo’s predictions Heero transformed into Wing Zero and chased after him. Tenchi looked over his shoulders, “Damn he’s present little bugger I guess I have no choice but to try to call forth the Light Hawk Wings.”

Heero who was still a good bit away saw Tenchi stop and put his hands up, if Heero were not transformed he would be smiling. Good he expected his fate maybe I won’t kill him after all. Then Zero kicked in showing Tenchi in his transformed state damaging Wing Zero, This is not good. He though as he slowed down.

Tenchi saw Heero slow down and smirked, good that’s all the time I need to summon them. He concentrated even more so now. He felt the power in him rise as the three wings formed in front of him. He let them form on him creating his armor and sword he had named the Light Hawk-ken [7], “You said something about me dying didn’t you? Well I like to see you try.” With that charged at Heero.
* * *

“What an unprecedented turn of events!” Duo exclaimed, no one in the lab expected Tenchi to use his Light Hawk Wings. “Looks like Heero’s up shit creek without a paddle.” The room fell silent to watch to see how it would end.

* * *

Heero was worried about this. He didn’t really plan on killing him just seriously maim him, but not kill him [8]. As Tenchi got closer to him, Heero hit his thrusters and shot up into the air. He switched to his beam cannon knowing full well it wouldn’t do much against the light hawk wings. But he had to do something to calm him down.

Tenchi smirked and called up a shield, “Come on Yuy I’m can’t wait all day!”

“Roger that!” Heero said now in monotone. Relena gasped at hearing him speaking in monotone. Heero pulled the trigger on his beam cannon.

The beam of hot plasma came at Tenchi, he prayed that the shield would hold as the beam hit the shield.

Relena had to do something fast or else Heero would be hurt badly. She ran toward him she knew that he wouldn’t hold down the trigger much longer.

Heero released the trigger as the beam disappeared he saw Tenchi standing there his shield intact, he could hear a chuckle from Tenchi. “Is that the best you can do Heero Yuy. And you call yourself the perfect solider.” He took his Hawk-ken and charged Heero.

Heero readied his saber ready to die in this fight. I’m sorry Relena-chan for everything. I love you Relena and good bye. He took a defensive position.

“HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOO OOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [9]” She yelled as she got closer her plan was to get in front of Heero figuring that Tenchi would stop short of killing her.

Tenchi was about to strike when he saw Relena stand in front of Heero. He stopped his attack inches from Relena’s face.

* * *

“What an amazing turn of event’s. Does Relena think that she could save Heero from Tenchi’s wrath? Let’s hope so.” Washu stated with a bit of concern.

* * *

Tenchi was shocked at this he really thought that she was attracted to him and stated calmly. “So is this choice? Go to a man that can barely feel?”

Relena looked at him seriously at him and nodded. “I loved him sense I first met him on that beach. And I’m prepared to die with him.”

“So be it.” Tenchi said as he lifted his Hawk-ken again, “Then die with him.” He was about to bring his sword down on them when a blaster shot whizzed by his face. He turned a sadden Kiyone about to burst into tears pointing a blaster.

* * *

Trowa smirked when he saw Kiyone trying to stop them. That’s it Kiyone let him know how you feel.

Duo looked around and saw Trowa smirking and said, “Do you know something about this you not telling us.”

Trowa only answered, “Just that Kiyone loves Tenchi very deeply.”

Every one looked at Trowa. Every one thought that him and Kiyone were falling for each other. Trowa explained, “I do love someone but I don’t know where to find her.”

Ayeka asked, “What is the lucky girls name?”

“Middle Une [10]? Now let’s watch the rest of this it’s at the best part.” Trowa answered.

* * *

Tenchi’s eyes widen at her and asked, “Kiyone what are you doing here?” sounding somewhat dumbfounded.

“I’m saving you from the biggest mistake of you life.” Kiyone said arms trembling somewhat. “I loved you for along time and all you do ignore me! At first I thought that it was because Ayeka and Ryoko were flocking on you like flies to fly paper. What am I to you nothing compared to a princess from another dimension.” She said with a edge in her voice.

Tenchi was awe struck Kiyone loved him he though that she wasn’t interested in him, he cared for her deeply too as much as he did for Relena. He looked at Heero and Relena. Heero and called off his armor and looked like he knew what Kiyone was talking about.

There was silence for awhile, Heero broke the silence by saying, “Why don’t you talk to her and find out for yourself that she’s the right one for you.” As he put an arm around Relena’s waste and added, “I didn’t’ come here to kill you I wanted to knock some sense and looks like she did it better than I could of.”

* * *

Back in the lab things were wearing down and every body paid Trowa. “Damn it how did I know that she would tell him her feelings?” Duo said distraught.

“Well looks like he finally found his perfect match.” Washu said and winked at Trowa.

Every body looked at her strangely. “How did you know I only told you guys a minute ago?” Trowa asked.

“I’m not the greatest scientific genius in the galaxy for nothing Trowa.” Washu explained to him with one of her trademark smirks. Everybody laughed.

End Chapter 8

Light: [hiding from Duo in a corner] I can’t believe that Washu did that to Duo now he’s gonna eat twice as much as before.

Eric: [hiding behind a thick wooden desk] Well, you gave him to her!!!! [Ducks a chi-bolt goes over his head] WHY did I EVER sign up for this!!!!!

Light: [matter-of-factly] Because you thought it would be fun and for the Pokey!

Duo: [laughing like a manic now a complete SSJ firing chi-bolts everywhere]

Heero: Omae O Koruso Washu

Washu: How was I supposed to know that he would go mad like that if it wasn’t for Eric we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Eric: [under the desk] well you can keep your Pokey, unless you add the "special sauce"

Light: [eye twitch] you got a deal

Eric: [Jumps behind a thick steel beam] shut up “greatest scientist in the galaxy”. Andy!!!! I think we will need to fight him…. [Uses author powers, has a light saber] with the force and Fanfic powers on our side…we can’t lose….. [Screams like Vash the Stampede when another chi-bolt blast half the beam away] I’m gonna DIE!!!

Light: [facefaults and chants in some other language]

Duo: [looks at light and falls asleep]

Eric: [turns off lightsaber] Sleep spell?

Light: [shrugs] I don't know what it is exactly is but all I know is that it's a language from ancient fanfic writers

Washu: [perks up] oh that is a ancient earth language that most spoken languages on earth are derived from today.

Eric: [nods] oh I see its called Latin huh

Light: [glares at them] quite you two, I have to explain the notes in this chapter…

[1]. I know I could get flamed for this one because of his Japanese voice is a good singer but I’m using Scott McNeil’s voice as Duo’s voice and I don’t think that Scott could sing very well.

[2], [3] and [10]. These came from the Episode Zero Manga guess which parts

[4]. I know I know that Wufei is OOC in that part but this is my fic I can do what I want to do

[5]. This is in my view the most probable Tenchi couple in the whole group. I know I’m gonna get flames from both T/R and T/A fans alike

[6]. Shi ne translated means die

[7]. the name of Tenchi’s weapon Light Hawk-Ken was taken from the Movie Midsummer’s Eve (aka Daughter of Darkness) and the Osen seen from that movie was kinda the idea behind this chapter

[8]. An Anime reference try to guess the anime and you’ll might get a part in the next chapter.

[9]. The famed banshee yell of Relena this is in response to all the Relena haters out there also why does everyone think that Heero and Duo are gay how could they for one piece of evidence against it is when Heero and Relena did kiss in the Blind Target Manga.

Light: [yawns] Well, I better end my rant before the readers hang me by the cross. See you next chapter. I’m willing to take suggestions you contact me by e-mail at a_f_hughes@yahoo.com or on AIM under the name lightanimefreak so until next time ja ne!