Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Reflection ❯ Of Colonies and Attitudes ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aya: *sigh, sorry had to redo this chappy, I wasn't pleased with it, so this is the new and improved one! ^^
Quatre: Disclaimer: Aya does not own Yu Yu Hakusho, Gundam Wing, or anything pink. That I want to know of, anyway.
Aya: *Glare* Watch it, blondie, or I'll get you.


Of Colonies and Attitudes:

"Class, welcome your new classmates, Kurama Minamino and Duo Maxwell." The class gaped, half because of the guys' pretty looks, half because of what they wore. "They kind of remind me of fish..." Duo mumbled to Kurama. Kurama smiled. "Like you've ever seen a fish, Duo." he replied. "Well, no...But I was told that people gaping look like fish!" Duo pointed out. "Right. Class, please close your mouths, if that's possible, and let them introduce themselves." Sensui muttered, feeling a migraine coming on.

Kurama smiled. "Hello. I am Kurama Minamino. I come from the colony L-2." That started murmurs in the classroom. "I'm Duo Maxwell. I'm also from colony L-2!" he said. "So you're both from L-2, hm? Do you two know each other well?" Sensui asked. "Yes. We've been best friend for six years." Kurama stated.

"Great. We get the L-2 trash." Relena grumbled. Hinageshi and Hilde giggled, Dorothy sighed. However, the comment didn't escape Kurama's hearing. He smiled at her. "I'm sorry if trash like us takes up your space, Miss." he said smiling. Duo grunted. "I think the real trash is that horrible pink outfit she's got on. I think it has a life of its own."

The class snickered. Relena was now pissed. "At least I'm not some girly-boy Goth!!" she snapped back. "Omigod, the pink poodle speaks! We should run before it starts spitting poison at us!!" Duo said, in mock fear. That just got Relena angrier. "Miss, you shouldn't make such a face. Your color is matching your horrid outfit." Kurama said, still smiling. "There's no use being nice to it, fox. I think the fluff of pink has taken over her brain." Duo said dryly.

"Why you little jerks!!! At least I'm not some L-2 whores!!" she spit back. "Such cruel words. It almost breaks the empty space where my heat was supposed to be." Duo said, sniffing. Kurama smiled. "That's enough, Duo." he said. Duo stopped. "Next time, I'm going to by a 24 oz. bottle of aspirin. Boys, take a seat anywhere." Sensui muttered. Relena bristled with annoyance. The class was still snickering.

Duo walked to the seat next to Quatre and sat down. Kurama took the seat in front of Duo. "Yo." Duo said, now friendly. Quatre smiled. "Hello. I am Quatre Raberba Winner." "You dont mind if we sit here, do you?" Kurama asked kindly. "Of course not." Quatre replied. "So, what's up, Q?" Duo said jokingly. "Q?" Quatre asked puzzled. "Forgive Duo. He has some odd fetish with black and nick-naming things. There's no cure." Kurama said. "'Fetish'? I'm not the only one, fox. You seem to have an odd 'fetish' for plants, don't you, flower boy?" Duo said smirking. Kurama hit him in the head with his binder. "Maybe you should be quiet for the rest of the day." Kurama said in mono-tone. Quatre laughed.



*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Aya: Okay, now REVIEW! Or I'll sing my Melody to Kurama!
Kurama: *twitching uncontrollably* Nooo
Wufei: INJUSTICE, ONNA!