Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 'I Saw Wuffy Kissing Santa Clause' ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

`I Saw Wuffy Kissing Santa Clause'

Hey yins! Sorry it took me so long to update. I had a ton of school work to do and didn't have time. Hopefully I'll be able to update sooner next time.

Disclaimer: Don't own it. Don't sue me. x_x I don't own the song either.

Duo walked over to the CD player as he pulled a CD out of his pocket. He put it in and hit the PLAY button. He started dancing as the music began.

`I saw Wuffy kissing Santa Clause,

Underneath the mistletoe last night.

He didn't see me creep,

Down the stairs to have a peep.

He thought that I was tucked up with my Heero fast asleep.

Then I saw Wuffy tickle Santa Clause,

Underneath his beard so snowy white.

There must be some mistake,

Was I really awake?

I rub my eyes and moved in close,

A better look to take.

Then I saw Wuffy hugging Santa Clause,

He took his hand and pulled him to the ground.

It must have been just fine,

Santa didn't seem to mind.

Then Wuffy moved across the room to pour them both some wine.

Then I was Wuffy fondle Santa Clause,

And on his ear he nibbled now and then.

I crawled across the floor,

I hid behind the door.

I left it open just a crack so I could watch some more.

Then I saw Wuffy undress Santa Clause,

They quickly threw their clothes on Heavyarms.

Well much to my surprise,

I couldn't believe my eyes.

It wasn't Santa after all but Sally in disguise.

But I saw Wuffy kissing Santa Clause,

Underneath the mistletoe last night.

Ohhh, what a laugh it would have been,

If I had only seen Wuffy kissing Santa Clause last night!'

When the song ended, Duo stopped dancing and turned to the others with a wide grin on his face. Everyone, except Wufei who was busy blushing crimson, stared wide-eyed. Duo's grin got even wider when he saw Wufei's reddening face. Suddenly, Heero, Trowa, Quatre, Hildi, Dorothy, and Relena burst into hysterical laughter. Duo grinned even wider, if possible, and Wufei turned even more red.

Wufei: "KISAMA!! I hate you…you…you braided BAKA! Oh, shut up you fucking hyenas!!"

Wufei's outburst only made them laugh harder and sent Duo into fits of laughter as well. Wufei growled deep in his throat and yanked his arms out of Heero and Trowa's grasp, which was becoming weaker and weaker as they got redder and redder from lack of oxygen. Just as Wufei was about to lunge at Duo, he heard a thud come from next to the coffee table. He looked at the floor and gasped.

Wufei: "K'so! Guys, help me! Sally just collapsed."

Trowa and Heero (both still chuckling), and Wufei lifted Sally off the floor and onto the couch. Duo sent Hildi to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water. When she returned, Duo threw the water on Sally's face. She bolted upright, gasping from the sudden cold.

Duo: "Are you alright?"

Sally: "H-hai. What happened?"

Quatre: "You collapsed, Sally."

Wufei: "Why did you, Woman?"

Sally: "I-umm…I-I don't know."

Heero: "Was it Duo's song?"

Sally: "…"

Quatre: "Come on, Sally, tell us!"

Relena, Hildi: "Pleasepleaseplease!!!"

Sally: "OK! Hai, it was the song."

Wufei: "Disturbing, wasn't it?"

Sally: "Umm…Duo where did you get the idea for that song?"

Duo: "Ohh! Umm…well…!?"

Sally: "Well!?…Well what?"

Everyone else: "Come on, tell us Duo!"

Heero: "Please!"

Duo: "OK. I-I read it somewhere and changed some of it so that it was in my point of view."

Heero: "Where did you read it?"

Duo: "Well…Wufei's journal."

TBC

Hehe! ^_^ Mean ain't I? Sorry, yins gotta wait to see what their reactions are. R&R!!!