Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ 1x2 Arc ❯ Heero Watching ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
1x2 Arc

By: Chain

Story rating: R

Chapter rating: G

Warnings: Yaoi, yuri, minor het, citrus, and my own scary sense of humor. Minor Relena bashing. AU and slightly TWT. First lemon!! *cheers for self*(hope its not too horrible though...)

Pairings: 1x2x1 3+4 5+?

Summary: The inner workings of a 16-year-old boy's mind. High school seems to become a drama stage and soap opera mixed into one sick little joke as things get more and more serious for Duo Maxwell. 1x2 3+4 5+?

THANKS SO MUCH TO MY BETA DIRGE!!!! I OWE YOU SO MUCH!!!



1x2 Arc part one: "Heero Watching"

I tapped my pencil noisily on my desk as the teacher came around and picked up the ugly bright pink test papers. Her high heels clicking loudly on the linoleum, and out of boredom I tapped along with her steps. She turned to me, cleared her throat, and I abruptly stopped, not willing to risk getting a zero on my test as I knew that would be the consequence if I aggravated her too much.

I sighed turned slightly in my seat to pass my friend a note with a quick 'I"m bored' written on it, only to see the blonde was already busily scribbling on another piece of paper, no doubt writing to his 'boyfriend' on the other side of the room.

I sighed again and smirked, deciding now would be a good time for my daily 'Heero Watching'.

It was like a game to me. Everyday I'd sit in my seat and pretend to do something productive while I discretely watched the object of my affection work or read or do whatever it was he happened to be doing.

So, I took out a blank piece of paper and my eraser before I perched my head on my palm and pretended to draw something, while watching him out of the corner of my eye, every now and then turning my gaze back to my paper if I thought he or someone else was looking.

Heero was slim, yet muscular and had light tanned skin. Messy, spiky, chocolate brown hair fell over deep cobalt blue eyes. His brows were furrowed in his ever-present scowl and his slim fingers lifted to turn the page of the book he was currently reading.

I did this for a bit before I saw him flick his gaze towards me and my heart rate tripled. I quickly turned back to my drawing, embarrassed at being caught watching him, and nearly choked on my saliva.

There, sitting on my desk like it had all the right in the world to, (and in a way it did) was a small sketch. The same hair fell over those intense eyes and a beautiful face. The face of the boy I had been secretly watching daily for the past, I don't know how long.
I felt my face heat with embarrassment and stuck the offending, yet beautiful, sketch into my binder before anyone saw.
Now, if it had been anything else, I surely would have crumpled it up or ripped it to shreds, but I just didn't have the nerve to do that to something with his beautiful face sketched on it.

Another flick of my gaze and my slowly retreating blush returned powerfully as I saw he had been watching me during my little episode and had a bemused expression on his face.

I had then begun to fiddle with my pencil when a thought occurred to me.

Well, he was a smart boy, ne? One can only come to the conclusion that there's something going on if you catch someone watching you and doodling you're face on a piece of paper, especially if its someone you haven't said three words to before.

See, out of all the possible scenarios of Heero ever getting even an inkling about my attraction to him, he had always been just a bit more than utterly disgusted.

This was one of the reasons I had never really talked to the boy before.

I had been attracted to him the moment I laid eyes on him. I knew deep down that it was impure to think such things and if I ever got to know him, I'd surely fall deeper for the blue-eyed boy. Therefore, I had pushed the thoughts and feeling into the dark reaches from which they came and settled for watching the boy from a distance.

Looking back on this though, I find that it only served to make my attraction grow into something deeper. He had been a mystery to me. I knew practically nothing of the boy and that only fueled my desire for him. I wondered what he liked or disliked. I wondered what his favorite color was and what shampoo he used. What did his skin feel like? What his voice must be like, filled with lust and need. I wondered what he tasted like and whether he even swung the way I did.

It was with these thoughts in mind that I began my scale of action, determined to find some way to befriend this charming boy and make him mine... I was tired of steeling glances at him. I wanted him to be mine.

TBC?