Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Newly Joined Pilot ❯ The Beginning of it all ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

**** I don't own anything except my own people I create. Don't sue and if I have mixed up on anything...please do let me know ASAP and don't be so rude about it! ****
 
 
It was two weeks before Christmas and Quatre was out walking around the mall, buying gifts for friends and family. Heero of course, was with Relena and Chang, Duo, and Trowa were out strolling the streets. It was cold and snowing lightly. There wasn't a breeze and the streets and the mall were packed with people buying for relatives. That was going to change right after they all got a call from the Sanc Kingdom.
 
"Please don't let me intrude. Quarte, you have a guest here and all of you need to return due to there will not be any good weather coming your way," said the voice over ear pieces they were wearing. They left immediately.
 
Once they entered the building, they saw that a little girl, no older then five was standing next to Howard. She wore an adorable pink dress and had her beautiful, long, curly hair tied up in pigtails. She was holding onto a teddy bear and looked very shy. Quarte stepped forward.
 
"So what's up?" he asked.
 
Howard looked at him. "Quarte, this little girl claims that you are her uncle," he replied.
 
 
"Don't you remember Elizabeth? My mom?" asked the little girl.
 
"I'm sorry. I don't know any Elizabeth that is related to me," Quarte replied.
 
"Well, she's your long lost sister. I was wondering if I could speak to you alone," said the little girl. Quarte smiled and looked around to the others that were standing close by.
 
"You sure are quite smart and talkative for a girl your age."
 
"Yeah I know. I learned it all from my Mom." The girl walked over and took Quatre's hand and they walked out of the room. Duo walked over to Howard and patted him on the back.
 
"Man oh man. So, what's the deal with girl? Is she truly Quatre's niece?" he asked.
 
Howard shrugged off Duo, walked over to a computer, and sat down. He put his palms against his eyes and breathed in deeply. "I don't know. She claims that her name is Celeste Winner. I don't know if she is telling the truth. I have, though, looked up Elizabeth Winner," he said. He pulled up a window on the computer and the image was shown on a wider screen above. "She is right now seventeen and is living in Ireland. To Elizabeth, she was brought here due to that her Mother is in great danger. She sent her daughter here to be protected and will be joining us in two weeks. She is a pilot just like you are and she engineers a very rare Gundam. I want you try to get used to Celeste for the next bit and try to make her feel comfortable," Howard said. A picture showed up on the screen. A girl with golden-blonde hair that was long, but still tied back and blue eyes was on the screen. Her skin was pale but still tanned.
 
"So this is Elizabeth? She must have been twelve when she was pregnant when she had Celeste. What kind of trouble is she in?" said Trowa. Howard looked at him had this sad look in his eyes.
 
"Howard could you please tell us," said Heero.
 
"A Prince that goes by the name of Prince Richard is wanting to marry her. She has tried running away and soon, she will be killed and so will her daughter," replied Howard.
 
"Well do you know where she is? We can save her right now," shouted Relena.
 
"I'm sorry. She said that now is not a good time to reveal where she is. We will see her in two weeks on Christmas Eve," replied Howard. He got up and left the room.
 
Christmas Eve 12:30 PM
 
 
Celeste was in Quatre's room packing up. There was a knock on the door that surprised her. "Come in," she said very calmly. Howard had walked in, looking very happy. But to Celeste, it seemed like he was depressed.
 
"Well are you ready to see your mom?" he asked She smiled a half smile and went to go sit on the couch.
 
"I'm just nervous. What is the enemies are there and try to kill or kidnap me or my mother?" she asked, worried. Howard came over and sat down next to her. He put his arm around her and held her like his own child.
 
"Don't worry. We'll send our best troops with you so that you and your mother are safe. Heck, Quatre will be with you at all times. We'll make sure you and your mother will be safe," Howard said. She felt happier, but still worried, and nervous. But she was ready. She had lived with these conditions all the time. She has lived in so many homes and countries that she soon lost count of the numbers.
 
She got up and continued with her packing. Howard stepped out and went down the hallway. Celeste, shortly after Howard left, was done packing. She took a deep breath and looked out the window. On the Sanc Kingdom, she was sure happy she was in a beautiful place. Then she began to wonder if there was a garden close by. There was a knock at the door. She sat back down on the couch.
 
"Come in." Relena walked in and sat down beside her.
 
"So, you ready to leave here soon?" she asked in a very calm voice. Celeste nodded and turned to look at her.
 
"Relena, is there a garden in this place at all?" she asked. Relena smiled and nodded. She held her hand out and Celeste took it.
 
"Here, we'll go together," and they walked out into the garden.
 
Meanwhile, Quatre, Trowa and Heero were in the hanger and were doing daily inspections on their Gundams.
 
"So what are you planning to do after you meet with your sister?" asked Trowa. Quatre looked up and looked over to where Trowa was, sitting at the feet of Gundam Heavyarms.
 
"Well, I might offer her a home here. I've already talked to Howard and he said he would be pleased to have them here. But I'm going along with Celeste to make sure there aren't any attempts on her mother," he replied. Heero walked over to Quatre and sat down next to him.
 
"Hey, listen. I'll come and join you. That kid is really sweet and all," he said. Quatre looked at him and he raised an eyebrow to him.
 
"Have you gone sweet-hearted or something. Because you aren't sounding at all like the Heero, we know. I think that this kid has made a huge impact on you," said Quatre. Heero gave him a slight punch on the cheek.
 
"You know what, I think she has changed me somehow." For awhile, Quatre and Trowa teased him, just to bug him.
 
In the garden, outside of the building, Celeste and Relena walked along the pathway.
 
"Wow, this place is so amazing. I've never been to a garden this beautiful," said Celeste.
 
"You have quite a huge vocabulary for a girl you're age," commented Relena.
 
"Thank you. My Mom taught me all of my schooling. Since we move alot, I don't have time for school. So she teaches me of what she knows," said Celeste.