Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Normal Life ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:
Don't own it, never have, never will, yadda yadda yadda.

Authoress Note: Oh, I am having so much fun with this one!! Heheh....Enjoy!!

* * * * *

A Normal Life: Chapter 1

* * * * *

Two years after the Mariemaia Incident (G-Boys and Girls are all 18)

* * * * *

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Someone was pounding on the door.

Heero rolled over in bed and looked at the glowing numbers on the alarm clock.

It's 4:57. Alarm doesn't go off till 5:00. Why am I awake?

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Oh. That's why. Someone's gonna die today. Heero thought as he pulled himself out of bed. Yanking a pair of sweatpants over his boxers, he moved towards the door. "I'm coming, I'm coming." he said, although it was hardly a whisper.

He made his way through the dark living room towards the front door. Opening it, he stuck his head out and snapped, "Rose, you're earl--"

He stopped as he saw exactly who stood on his front porch.

"Yuy." Zechs acknowledged him.

"Zechs." Heero replied, his face hardening from that of a sleep deprived teenager (AN: That would be me!) to that of the perfect soldier, an emotionless mask. Heero glanced behind Zechs, to see, and hear, a complaining Duo, as well as a silent but shivering Relena. Seeing Relena, his heart seemed to melt.

"Come in." he said, opening the door fully and stepping out of the way.

Relena followed her brother in, with Duo close behind her. As soon as she was in, she stopped and stared. The house was a mess, totally unlike what she would have expected from the Perfect Soldier. While Zechs made careful note of this, Duo felt right at home. Relena, on the other hand, never noticed. Her eyes were fixed on Heero, who was wearing nothing but a pair of sweatpants, his chest bare. He's filled out. she thought, impressed.

Heero, meanwhile, was captivated by Relena. She too had grown over the past two years, and it showed. She's one hot babe...Did I just think that?! I've been living in California way too long! He shook the thoughts from his head and looked at Zechs. "Why are--"

"Just where in hell do you think you've been, Yuy?!!" Zechs shouted, loud enough to wake the dead. "Don't tell me you don't know--"

"Don't. Yell." Heero whispered sharply, interrupting Zechs with a rather angry deathglare.

"Why not?" Zechs asked, his voice returning to a semi-normal level.

Heero was about to answer when he heard a noise behind him. Whirling around he saw one of the doors was slightly open. Peeking out was a little girl, not more that 5 or 6 years old. She had long brown hair, big blue eyes, and was wearing a large white nightshirt. She was also clutching a teddy bear half as big as she was. She looked for a moment at the three strange people, then her eyes focused on Heero.

"Daddy?"

* * * * *

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Oh, I'm gonna get shot for ending the chapter there, but...but...it was the perfect place!! Next chapter WILL be out very soon, so PLEASE put down the flamethrower. And the gun. And the knife. Please? ^_^

* * * * *

-Ayanami_Chan
ayanami_rei@softhome.net