Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Place In Time ❯ Chapter 9 (PG13 Version) ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN -Grins sheepishly- Hiya everyone, I am soooo sorry how long this took to get out but I've had coursework, exams, course essays… and on top of that I actually managed to catch the chickenpox!!! Still haven't worked out how yet but never mind, I'm over it now, even if it has tripled my work load. Anyway, there are two versions of this chapter, the PG-13 version and the NC-17 version, obviously that one isn't up here but it will be up on adultfan, mediaminer and the MLs I subscribe to, If something happens and you can't access these sites feel free to email me and I'll email you the NC17 version. And on that note… here's the next chapter, hope it was worth the wait, feel free to R&R.
 
Summary/Rating/Disclaimer please see the first chapter
 
Chapter 9
 
“Quatre what did you think you were doing?”
“I…”
“Well?”

“I don't know it's just Heero and Zechs and…”
I didn't mean that, I meant what were you thinking doing this,” he held up the bandaged fingers carefully.”
 
“Oh… I… One minute I was playing and the next… Duo and Wufei are bursting into the room looking panic stricken. I didn't even notice them at first and then there was blood and you weren't there and… I didn't know what to do.”
 
Trowa buried his face in his hands, “I was going to forgive you, you know. You made a mistake, we all do that, I was just a bit hurt you didn't think you could trust me enough to tell me and think that I wouldn't just react without thinking about it first.”
 
“I know you were going to forgive me, my heart was telling me so but it also knew how much you were hurting, you're not used to keeping things from me Trowa so I can always tell how you're feeling. I didn't deserve to be forgiven, I'd hurt you, I promised not to and I did.”
 
“Who did you make that promise to? Quatre that's a promise that's near impossible to keep, we're bound to fight every so often, we're not going to agree all the time.”
“I promised myself. I knew you'd been hurt and I didn't want you to hurt again when I could help it I did though, I'm so sorry Trowa.”
 
“Oh Quatre,” Trowa pulled his lover into his arms and rocked him slowly, just as Duo had done earlier. “I'm sorry I left you, I should have remembered you don't react well to that but I was…”
“Don't apologise, you have nothing to be forgiven for, you didn't do anything wrong.”
“It all worked out in the end for all of us, including Heero so you can stop beating yourself up. In the future just if anything that affects the rest of us happens in the future… trust us enough to say something ok?”
 
“I promise. I love you Trowa, you know that, right?”
 
“Yeah… look, your hands… it's not that bad is it?”
 
Quatre held up his hands cautiously and looked at them, “I don't think so, in fact I think once they're fine now, Duo and Wufei healed them after all. To be honest I think the bandages are there just in case I tried it again.
 
Trowa sighed in relief and slowly began to unwrap the abused digits, kissing each finger in relief as it appeared, unscathed.
 
Quatre sighed happily and the tender caresses and murmured under his breath contentedly.
 
Smiling, Trowa gently moved from the slender hands to kiss Quatre's neck, the blonde moaned happily and tilted his head, giving his green-eyed lover better access. Slowly Trowa began his descent down the blonde's neck and across his throat, hands moving to begin undoing the shirt buttons as he did so…
 
-----------------
 
“Now that,” the blonde murmured satiated, “was incredible.”
 
Trowa just nodded and wrapped his arms around his waist, holding him close and, not having the energy to do anything else, his eyes fluttered shut, exhausted, from the day, the lack of sleep and the workout.
 
Quatre looked up and a tender expression appeared on his face as he registered the closed eyes and deep breathing, “Love you Trowa and I really am sorry.”
 
Momentarily green eyes opened again and he smiled, “love you too, so much and I know you are, it's ok.”
 
------------------
 
“I hate hospitals.”
 
“That's the third time you've said that in fifteen minutes.”
“Yeah well I do.” Duo slumped in his chair, “I hate them, I hate them, I hate them.”
 
“We know.” Wufei didn't look up from his book, “why don't you do something?”
 
“Like what?” Duo seemed eager suddenly, “what could I do?”
 
“You could go type up that mission report,” Heero suggested casually. Duo shot him a dirty look. “Well you could, she wants it in Duo and you've haven't got too long to do it, you might as well get on with it.”
“But I hate mission reports, almost as much as I hate hospitals. You can't tell me you like them Heero, Wufei?”
 
“What are you talking about?” Wufei marked his page in his book, clearly recognising that he wasn't going to get any reading done while Duo was in this mood. “Mission reports or hospitals?”
 
“Both,” Duo glowered.
 
“Then I can tell you I don't like them, either of them, but hospitals are necessary and so are mission reports or at least Une thinks so and she's the one we have to report to at the end of the day…”
 
“Fine.” Realising that he wasn't going to win this argument and that if he kept up then he and Wufei were probably going to end up arguing Duo turned to go. “I'm getting my laptop,” He called over his shoulder, “I'll be back soon.”
 
“I think he's forgotten it's daytime, he's bound to run into some students.” Wufei muttered thoughtfully as he watched his lover leave.
 
Heero turned to look at the Chinese pilot, mentally weighing out the probability of Duo running into anyone and the consequences if he did. “Maybe not, it's still only eight, there aren't that many student who'll be up early as it's a Saturday, those who are, are probably already in the library or the Great Hall getting something to eat.”
 
“Still, Sod's law…”
“Well what harm could it do, we're getting used to seeing new faces, ever since the Ministry acknowledged, even if they haven't actually told anyone yet, that Voldemort was back there's been a lot of new faces around, mainly from people needing to see the Headmaster.”
“I'm surprised the minister listened to you to be honest, from what you and Quatre have told me he seems to be a complete imbecile.”
 
“He is, believe me it took nothing less than Quatre oblivating Lucius to forget that he'd been missing a week and then taking advantage of his confusion to force feed him veritaserum and then handing him over to the aurors to make him see that I wasn't lying, after hearing his little confession they had no choice but to believe both him and me.”
 
“The week he'd been missing is the week before you dreamed of how to get back I presume.”
 
“Yes, in hindsight it would have been easier to use the timeturners to go back a week and live it again, that's what we did for the rest of the summer and the beginning of the term after all. At the time though we hadn't actually thought much further than getting back and making sure no one knew we'd been missing, we weren't sure either if a timeturner could be used to go back a whole week, it's just supposed to be used for a few hours at a time. It turns out, obviously, that it could but that's mainly due to the extra magic that can be absorbed from this time after living or existing in the other. That's why we always live the future week first then come back and live this one. It couldn't take much longer that a week though so that's why we ended up flying back to earth and looking for a fireplace during the war.”
 
“I understand that but what stopped Voldemort killing him? From what I understand he isn't the type to let one of his best servants go without at least killing the traitor.”
“He's not, luckily he jumped to the conclusion that it was Narcissa who had shopped Lucius and betrayed him, a perfect solution as we couldn't pinpoint her with any one action. This way Lucius has been kissed, Narcissa is dead by her master's hand and Draco gets some leeway until the ministry stops watching him so closely. Since everything was done without Draco's name or my name being mentioned we also have the added bonus that Dumbledore didn't know what was going on either, he knew Lucius had been kissed and Narcissa killed but he had no idea that Draco was responsible and that Harry Potter had given a statement into both that case and the case regarding Voldemort's return.”
 
“Doesn't Voldemort know now then, that the Ministry knows he's returned.”
 
“No, the official story given was that Lucius was kissed for setting loose a Basilisk and for Deatheater activity at the Quidditch World Cup last year, there was more than enough evidence for those charges that the more recent things weren't even needed.”
 
“Didn't the ministry insist in telling Dumbledore what was going on, I mean, you are both only fifteen after all.”
 
“Yes, exactly, we're fifteen and that means we've reached the age of majority in the wizarding world, we can do whatever we want to, vote, leave school, get a job, live on our own… The only reason I'm stuck at the Dursleys is because Dumbledore petitioned the ministry to keep me there until it was safe for me to live elsewhere's and the only reason that the ministry is watching Quatre at all is because they're half expecting Voldemort to attack and half expecting Draco to turn traitor.”
 
“It's a good thing in more ways than that, if you had been younger your evidence wouldn't have counted for so much as it did when you were adults, if you hadn't been they may not have listened to you.”
 
“I know and thank Merlin they did! I don't even want to think about what would have happened, how many more there would have been like Cedric if we hadn't started to move against him already. I think we'd be in serious trouble. Not to mention what Fudge was thinking of employing as a defense teacher, I met her once, not an incident I wish to repeat. As it is we get Remus back and he's much better even with the monthly problems.”
 
“Where is he anyway? I would have thought he'd be one of the ones following you yesterday to see what was going on.”
 
“It was the full moon last night, he might have woken up yet he might not have done but I'm more inclined to him not having done.”
 
“Speaking of him, are you going to tell him.”
 
Heero hesitated, “I don't know…”
“Do you trust him?”
“Yes I do, it's not like he can say anything even when he hasn't got control of his mind and I'd trust him the rest of the time anyway. I do like him as well; he's been like a second godfather to me. It's just… telling him would mean telling Sirius and Sirius still… he still sees me as either my father or a child, I'm neither, in either world. He just doesn't want to accept it.”
 
“You're worried that if he finds out he'll turn you away.”
 
“I guess… maybe… His Harry is a child in many ways, he's innocent and still holds the belief that he can be normal, I don't think that's something that this Harry can pretend to be, no matter how much he may want to be normal.”
 
Wufei nodded and changed the subject sensing that Heero was getting uncomfortable, he'd ask about Ron and Hermione's roles in his life later. “Does that ever get confusing?”
 
Heero frowned at the change, not completely following Wufei's change of subject. “Does what ever get confusing?”
 
“That,” Wufei gestured, “talking about yourself as though you have three different personalities, Heero, Harry and the two together.”
 
“No, not really, Heero is who I was before, Harry is the celebrity that belongs to this world, although some aspects of his personality have caught on there aren't that many really, who I am now is both together, Heero with hints of Harry, I'm only Harry now when that's how someone's perceiving me. For example I'm still Harry to the Professors, Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape, I will be for a long time, no matter how different I look and act but I'll always be Heero to you, even if I am more open now.”
 
Wufei nodded, “sounds confusing though.”
“Yeah…”
 
End Chapter 9
 
AN Thank you so much for waiting for this and thank you for reading, now, really make my day and review… please.