Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Teenager in Cliche ❯ Part III ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Confused is really the only thing I can say I felt for the next two weeks. I was completely and undoubtedly attracted to my best friend, but all of a sudden, I wasn't so sure if there was anything I could do about it. I mean, yeah, I could continue to pursue him to fill my sexual needs, but was that fair to Heero? Things just seemed so much more complicated now, and it wasn't doing much for my sleeping habits.
 
Meanwhile, we went about our days like normal, Heero blissfully unaware of my past attempted ploys to get him into bed. It was a little unnerving, and I had to force myself not to be skittish in front of him. My schoolwork was suffering and I felt like a complete train wreck.
 
When Quat called and suggested a Pilots Night Out, I jumped on it. It was just the kind of thing that could help me unwind, and I hadn't really seen the guys since I'd moved in with Heero. When I heard Trowa had picked the restaurant I sighed with relief and decided to wear something casual. Quatre means well, he really does, but his idea of a restaurant practically requires a tux just to get in the door. 'Only the best for my friends,' he says. I'm wondering when he'll figure out that just having the friends we do is the best.
 
Trowa picked a homey little pizza place, and I flashed him my most grateful smile as I took my customary place next to Heero. Quatre, the pinnacle of polite conversation starters, began with me.
 
"Duo, how do you like school?"
 
"Well, it's a far cry from planting bombs and saving the world, but it's not so bad." I grinned. "I can't help but occasionally think Heero will come strolling into the class at any minute with some mission to blow a base in the general location sky high, though."
 
Quatre chuckled a little at that. "Old rituals are hard to forget. I never was able to break the habit of sleeping as close to the door as possible."
 
"That's nothing!" I exclaimed. "Heero slept with a spare pair of clothes in a duffle bag by his bed for at least a year after war. Remember, Heero?" I nudged him a little, and he had the decency to blush slightly, a very attractive look for him. It was a familiar conversation, one we'd had many times in the past, and I buried myself in the comfort of it.
 
"I hear Wufei still practices his katas every morning." Trowa said as if the man himself wasn't sitting just to his left.
 
Wufei scowled. "Of course I do, Barton! I can't allow my skills to slip just because the war is over."
 
"Speaking of which, how's the Dojo coming along?" Quatre inquired.
 
"Things are going well. It seems the style of the Dragon will not die with me."
 
"You know, you could always just get a girlfriend and pop out a couple of kids to pass the style down to." I grinned. Poking fun at Wufei's love life had always been a favorite pastime of mine.
 
His face grew red. Indignantly, he spat, "Take your own advice, Maxwell!"
 
My grin grew in magnitude as I tossed back, "Like I could put up with a woman that damn long. Hell, like I could put up with one at all!"
 
"You and Hilde seemed to get along well enough." He snorted.
 
"Yeah right, 'Fei. Hilde's like a sister to me. I've never looked at her like that. I've got the best friends a guy could have. Why would I want to go a throw a girl into the mix?" Quatre gave me a knowing look, and I groaned inwardly a little. I still hadn't told the guys I was gay, but I was willing to bet that Quatre had just figured it out. Damn his Space Heart. And if Quatre knew, it wouldn't be long before it was passed on to Trowa...
 
I sunk a little in my chair, pointedly not meeting Quatre's eyes. I thanked the God I didn't believe in that he was kind enough to change the subject. "How is your job, Heero?"
 
"Fine. We just finished a large project well ahead of schedule. They seem to be having trouble keeping me busy."
 
Quat laughed. "Well, that's not surprising."
 
The pizza arrived then, and I was quick to dive in. It was mushrooms and olives, and though it's a far cry from my You-Name-It-It's-On-It usual, it was still a decent choice. As I was scarfing down my pizza, I chanced a look in Quatre's direction, where Trowa was feeding him a slice. It made me wonder what it would be like to have Heero feed me pizza. That didn't bode well with me.
 
Quatre and Trowa had never been shy about their relationship, and once they had told us about it, they were always showing each other affection in front of us. It never bothered me in the slightest, but as Quatre wiped some pizza sauce off of Trowa's face and then licked it off his fingers and an image of doing that to Heero flitted across my mind, I suddenly wasn't very hungry anymore.
 
 
 
"Duo? Are you feeling alright? You haven't eaten very much..." Heero's soothing voice cut through my thoughts like butter, and I floundered for a suitable answer. I settled on something that sounded like 'I'm fine' while I continued staring unceremoniously at the table. It was a very nice grain, curved ever so slightly...
 
"Duo."
 
I looked up and the first thing I saw was exactly what I had been avoiding all night. Trowa's arm was draped lovingly around Quatre as he repeated my name, trying to get an answer out of me.
 
"I'm sorry. I'm a little spacey tonight, I guess." Quatre looked at me with those damn knowing eyes again with just the barest hints of a smirk on his face. Trowa, ever the observant one, looked at his lover imploringly, and Quatre leaned over to whisper something in Trowa's ear. Yep, Quatre knew. When Trowa's eyes began to sparkle and dart back and forth between Heero and I, I decided that I couldn't take much more of the torture. "Quatre." I said pointedly. "You do know it's rude to whisper, right?" I glowered at him.
 
But Quatre just straightened in his chair and smiled at me. "I do. But some things are worth whispering about." I swear, if he were any more malicious, he would have winked at me. I glared at Quatre, Trowa was watching Heero, and Heero was looking back and forth between Quatre and me, obviously confused by the exchange.
 
"What the hell is going on?" Wufei roared. Oops, I'd forgot he was there at all. I'm sure our little exchange wasn't so discreet, and now all eyes were turned to me expectantly.
 
"Uh... um..." I began intelligently.
 
"It's nothing." Quatre's words cut through my haze of grasping for possible answers. Well, at least he wasn't going to tell everyone.
 
"Bullshit Winner. Something just happened, and I'd like to know what it was." Damn Wufei for being so stubborn.
 
Trowa's eyes were practically glowing as he watched me thoughtfully. "It's nothing important, Wufei. Don't worry about it."
 
"Duo?" Oh no, could it get any worse? Heero was asking me directly, and there really wasn't anyway my hazy mine could think to get out of the situation without lying, and I just don't lie. Stretch and bend the truth, yeah, but outright lie? No. I turned to look at him, and realized I should know better than to challenge the powers of worse when I spotted a smear of pizza sauce across Heero's lower lip. I could just reach up and...
 
No! "I'm gay, Okay? Is that alright with you? I'm fucking one hundred percent flaming homosexual. Fucking gay. Is that what you all wanted to hear?" Not exactly my best reaction, but it could have been worse. Or not. Heero just stared at me shell shocked, and I rounded my glare on Quatre. "You know, I'd appreciate it if you didn't use your damn Space Heart on me and then go making it glaringly obvious I have some sort of secret, okay?"
 
Quatre winced a little at my harsh tone. "I'm sorry, Duo. It's not like I can control it, and I didn't really think things would get out of hand if I told Trowa..."
 
"Whatever man. I'm outta here." I grabbed my jacket off the back off my chair and fled.
 
So... that could have gone better.
 
I made my way slowly through town, thinking of both what I said and Heero's reaction to it. Was it possible I had pegged him wrong? He was most definitely completely shocked. I wondered if he was disgusted with me. If he hadn't known of my antics before, he sure could put two and two together now. Would he want me to leave? Would things get awkward between us? Heero was my best friend. I didn't want to lose him over this.
 
I wrapped my arms around myself as the wind chill picked up and slowed my pace even more. How was I going to face him? What a horrible idea, to try to sleep with my best friend. What was I? some kind of first rate idiot? Was I trying to ruin the relationship I had with Heero?
 
I kicked myself mentally all the way back home, sauntering at a dangerously slow pace. It's a good thing muggers aren't really an issue for me. If anything, a distraction like that could have made me feel a bit better, but no such luck for one Duo Maxwell, stupidest best friend in the Earth Sphere.
 
It was well into the morning hour of three when I finally made my way through the front door. I planned to head straight to my room, lock my door and never come out, but it wasn't meant to be. To my surprise, Heero was sitting wide awake on the couch, waiting for me.
 
I had no idea what to do, and I just stood there gawking for a good few minutes, trying to make out his expression in the dark apartment. After gaping like a fish for a few minutes, I decided to try for an apology. "Heero... I'm sorry... I-"
 
But before I could get anything else out Heero had made his way across the room, grabbed me by the wrist, and... pushed his mouth against mine.
 
It was a feral kiss, and once the shock began to wear off, my body kicked into overdrive, thrusting my tongue against Heero's, trying desperately to taste all of him before this odd dream-like reality shattered. He bit at my lips and thrust his fingers into my hair where the braid was loose. One of my hands mimicked his, burying itself into the soft hair at the nape of Heero's neck, while my other hand came to rest on his hip.
 
And then it was over. I was panting wildly, my face flushed and my mind reeling. My mouth, which was apparently on auto-pilot, said, "Damn. That sure was one hell of a first kiss! The nineteen year wait was worth it!"
 
"I'm not."
 
Puzzled as to what that could have applied to in my little declaration, I frowned. "You're not what?"
 
"Sorry." And just like that, he was descending upon me again. I thought, during the split second before his lips covered mine, that this was somehow wrong, that only bad could come of it, but then his mouth was hot and moist and his teeth scraped against my bottom lip, and all coherent thought was lost to that touch. After all, wasn't it what I had wanted from the beginning? Who was I to push him away?
 
His tongue grazed across my jaw line, and I promptly let go of my inhibitions, and instead, I clutched at Heero; my fingers digging deeply into his shoulders as he dragged me down the hallway and kicked open the closest bedroom door - mine.
 
We tumbled inside like the hormone ridden teenagers we were, and with a small curve of his lips, he dipped me low to the ground and kissed me like we were stars in some cheesy romance movie. I couldn't help but laugh, earning me a rare chuckle in return, and the little nagging thought was buried deeper into the back of my mind; my body resigned to enjoying the moment.
 
He was grinning, an infectious thing, and I could feel the radiance of my full-fledged smile as he picked me up with strong hands and tossed me lightly onto the bed like I was no heavier than a bag of laundry. I bounced a little, laughing in wonder as Heero slowly stalked across the bed on his hands and knees, a smirk tugging at his lips and his blue eyes mischievous and clouded over with desire. Heero Yuy - Playful in bed. Imagine that.
 
His lips found mine again as he slipped a cool hand under my shirt and ran his fingertips over the scarred planes of my stomach, my muscles rippling under his touch. With one smooth movement, my shirt was gone. He suckled on my neck, biting softly at my collar bone while his fingers carefully traced every scar they came across. I'm sure he remembered each and every incident that brought on the battle scars, and he was at least familiar with the ones I had got before then. He patched me up more times than I can count during the war, and I had returned the favor. We may not have been intimate, but we knew each other's bodies as well as we knew our own.
 
Then his fingers came up to circle my nipple, and all coherent thought was lost yet again. A small, strangled groan made its way past my throat, encouraging him further as he sucked my other nipple into his mouth, his piercing blue eyes carefully watching my face, taking in every twitch of muscle. I arched up against him slightly when I felt his teeth brush softly across my sensitive flesh.
 
He ran his fingers down my side, toying with the top of my low cut jeans, and before I knew what was happening, my body became an active participant as I pulled ferociously on Heero's shirt. He stopped his delightful ministrations just long enough for me to remove it before he swooped down upon me again, his tongue circling my navel twice before dipping into it with a little wiggle. I let out a startled half laugh, half moan, and I could feel him smile against my skin.
 
His hand found the button to my jeans, and I could feel him hesitate even as his other hand removed the band holding my hair. He kept his eyes on mine, and I could see them go from mischievous to questioning and - dare I say it - uncertain, even as he undid the plait in my hair, running it softly through his fingers. Here it was, the moment of truth. He was giving me the out I'd wanted. I knew I should take it. It was the right thing to do.
 
But there was something about the way it made me feel to see Heero so casual, to see him so happy and playful and, well, downright impish that made it difficult to voice my concerns. The little voice Heero had suppressed with his intense doting had returned, but to my surprise, it had less that half the ferocity from before.
 
I must have been thinking it over for too long because Heero closed his eyes, letting out a resigned sigh. He abruptly released my pants, though he seemed hesitant to remove his hand from my hair, almost as if his left hand had a mind of its own. I almost let the little voice, smaller though it may have been, win, but as he shifted his weight to lever himself off of me, he opened his eyes, and what I found there made my chest constrict painfully.
 
The beautiful spark from only moments ago was completely gone, leaving behind an emptiness that I'm willing to bet reached clear down to the depths of his soul. He was desperately trying to reign in his emotions; trying to construct his wall of indifference, but he was failing miserably. That alone spoke volumes. But what really swayed me was the flicker of pain peeking out at me. The voice flared up in full force again, setting off alarms and warning me that this will only get much, much worse if I didn't let this go now, but I wasn't listening. Heero was hurting and all I could think about was how he had been so sweet and so comforting to me in my time of need. He was in pain, and it was my fault. I had to fix it, and I had to fix it now.
 
So I did the only thing I could think of to remedy the situation as quick as possible. His elbows were half bent as he began pushing himself up off of me and, burying one hand in his hair and placing the other firmly on the base of his spine, I pulled him downwards, crushing my mouth against his in desperation. `Please don't hurt', I told him with my lips. `Don't let me hurt you', I begged with my tongue. `I don't want you to be in pain', I imparted with my roaming fingers.
 
I could feel his muscles slowly relaxing against me; melting into my unspoken declarations and allowing me to take him wherever I was willing to go. I would have gone to the edges of the universe to return his beautiful smile to him. I guided a hand between us, and this time, it was me pulling at the button on his pants. I didn't need to travel to the unknown depths of space for him. Instead, I'd take him to the stars.
 
I released his lips as I pushed at his pants and boxers. His smile was back, though it was much softer than his previous smirk, and his eyes practically glowed. My eyes trailed along his naked body, taking in everything with no small level of awe. His dark hair was wild, falling slightly over his almond shaped eyes, their blue radiant with a level of openness I'd never before seen coming from Heero. His chest and arms were perfectly sculpted, muscled rippling lightly beneath scarred olive skin. His shaft was fully hard, long and large; already dotted slightly with precum. His powerful legs were well defined, flexing mildly as he supported his weight. “Beautiful…” I breathed, almost to myself.
 
He kissed my nose, stripping me of my garments in return. His eyes roamed slowly over my body and I felt my skin heating up under his lingering gaze. “If I am beautiful, then there are no words powerful enough to describe you, Duo Maxwell.” My light flush became a to-the-roots-of-my-hair blush at those words, spoken so seriously; his smoldering gaze finally meeting my eyes again. He kissed me then, and I let his fingers roam freely; kneading the sensitive flesh of my hips and inner thighs.
 
My fingers slid down his torso, slipping down to grip the firm globes of his butt, eliciting a satisfying groan. His lips ghosted over my ear, breathing steady puffs of air that made me shudder with delight. His tongue trailed down my neck, and he marked me gently at the junction where neck meets shoulder. He scooted down my body, his tongue dancing across my flesh, stopping every so often to leave bites and tender markings. I squirmed and whimpered beneath him when his tongue swept across the sensitive flesh that joins leg and groin. He dropped lower still to nibble at my thighs before moving back up to hover over my dripping erection, his tender gaze locking with mine. I held my breath in anticipation as I smiled for him. With that small confirmation, he descended upon me.
 
I cried out when his lips engulfed me; the overwhelming heat and light pressure was like nothing I've ever felt before. I tried to keep eye contact with him, but when he twisted his tongue around the head of my straining erection, I couldn't stop myself from flinging my head back as I gave in to the pleasure. His tongue curled around my shaft and ran the length of it in slow, agonizing motions as he sucked firmly, his mouth traveling from tip to base and back, stopping to nibble at the tip, then beginning again.
 
I thought I'd lose my mind at the slow torture as I tossed my head from side to side, no longer able to keep my eyes more than half open. He was teasing me to the edge only to hold me there; lingering right on the line of orgasm, but not quite pushing me over. I clutched at the bed sheets, flushed and moaning loudly. I grabbed at his shoulders, ran my fingers through his hair and begged him for release.
 
“God Heero, Oh God, make me come. Oh God, I'm going to come…”
 
Finally, with three well timed strokes, my back arched sharply up off the bed as he allowed me release. “Heero!” I clung to his shoulders as wave after wave of completely disorienting pleasure crashed over me, sharp shudders coursing through my body as I screamed for him. He swallows me swiftly before moving up to capture my lips, slipping his arms around my waist, pressing the length of my body against his.
 
I was panting wildly and I could taste myself on Heero's tongue; my salty, bittersweet flavor mixing with his rich, dark taste. I can't remember ever tasting anything as delicious, and I leaned forward when he started to pull back, determined to memorize the exotic flavor and finding myself wanting more of it.
 
I knew what came next in this dance, and I found that all my reservations had flown out the window. I eagerly reached out for my nightstand; my hand groping blindly for the drawer and fumbling around inside for a moment before I found the small tube, all the time kissing Heero. I bit at his lower lip, pulling at it playfully as I felt the lust completely overtake me. I gazed seductively at him, pressing the lube into his left hand, brushing my right across his pulsating erection. I dipped my fingers into his tip, scooping up the liberal amount of precum before bringing it to my mouth and licking it off. It was sweet and tangy. I wanted more.
 
Before I could attempt to coax more out of him, he laid me back down, coating his fingers with lube. His lips covered mine and he touched a finger to my opening, giving me time to change my mind, but my mind had decided to take the rest of the day off, and my other head was more than willing to take over. I moaned my acceptance enthusiastically, and he began to tease me, circling slowly, applying a gentle pressure and easing off again, preparing to enter me with caution. I squirmed under the feather touches of a man who could bend steel with his bare hands, wanting, needing to feel him inside me.
 
He plunged his tongue deep inside my mouth, sliding in one finger simultaneously. I groaned into his mouth, surprised that there was very little pain thanks to Heero's precautions. He curled his finger inside me, stretching me gently before adding another. He kissed along my jaw line and nibbled at my ear, adding yet another finger with minimal pain. He curled his fingers slightly, and with a well placed wiggle, I arched into him, screaming incoherently. He grinned at me, hitting that spot again and again, making me see spots.
 
I whimpered pathetically at him when he withdrew, but he quickly slathered lube across his now raging erection and pressed it against my opening. “Do it, Heero!” I cried, writhing beneath him.
 
“Slowly, Duo.” He whispered, an unvoiced chuckle latent in his tone. He took his already slick fingers and grasped my reawakening length, distracting me as he started to fill me, pushing gently against the resistance, sinking deeper one small inch at a time. He let out a rumbling groan when he was seated fully inside me, his balls slapping gently against my ass.
 
He just waited there for a moment, completely still as my body fought to adjust to this new sensation, his gaze filled with need, wonder and something else I couldn't quite grasp. In that short moment, I was captivated, trapped in his eyes, and I realized I had never felt closer to any one person than I felt with Heero right then. The silence weighed heavily on me, and I felt that I should say something, anything to him, but for once in my life, words completely escaped me.
 
Then, his dark blue eyes never leaving mine, he started to move. Biting at my lips, he pushed into me with slow, shallow strokes, infinitely careful, with a tenderness I'd never known existed. I cried out softly beneath him as the sensation went from a little strange to purely pleasurable. Heero then pushed my left leg back and slung it over his shoulder.
 
“Oh God, Heero!” I screamed, tossing my head back as the change in angle made for the perfect position to stroke the spot inside me that left my vision blurred. He began to speed up, and I scratched my fingernails down his back in an effort to grasp onto him, to somehow ground myself in the face of immeasurable pleasure.
 
We rocked back and forth, the bed starting to slam into the wall as I moaned incoherent pleas of faster, harder, deeper and anything else that came to mind, anything that would keep him slamming into me. He stared down at me with lusty intensity, groaning quietly, occasionally calling my name.
 
I could tell Heero was close as he tensed up, pumping my erection again with fierce determination to please me before he came. The double assault was too intense, and I screamed his name as I tumbled over the edge, my come spraying over my chest and dripping down Heero's hand onto my stomach. My arms went around him and I felt him start to shake, his muscles stiffening and my name on his lips when a warm wetness filled my body.
 
He collapsed on top of me, our sweat-soaked skin making us slide against each other. His lips captured mine in a very lazy kiss before he rolled off of me to spoon me from behind. Completely sated, I felt him wrap his arm around me and closed my eyes. My breathing evened out and I had been lingering on the edge of sleep for several long minutes before he spoke.
 
He ran a lazy hand through my hair and whispered, “Sleep well, Duo. I love you.”
 
It took everything in my power not to freeze up and give away the fact that I wasn't actually sleeping. My heart leapt into my throat and the voice jumped out in full force to scream `I told you so!'
 
Shit. This could not end well.