Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Weird Life ❯ Let's Hang Zechies ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

LET'S HANG ZECHIES!

A/N: Dunt let the title fool yah… Relena's gonna kill Heero first…

Disclaimer: I dunt own them… wish I did but hey isn't that every writer's dream?

Noin entered Zech's office to drop off some paper work. She was surprised to see him there writing what it seemed like to be a letter. She wondered whom it was for. Probably work stuff, she thought. But usually Zechs' suppose to be home right now waiting for her to serve dinner or getting some * dessert *. She laughed at the thought, which brought Zechs attention.

" What are you doing here, babe?" Zechs smiled.

" I was about to ask you the same thing."

" What does it look like I'm doing?' Zechs grinned, " Now aren't you suppose to be home making dinner?"

" Well, well, Milliardo Peacecraft, it seems that you're trying to get rid of me." Noin sighed, " Can't you make time for little old me?"

Zechs studied his wife's expression.

" Never, there's always time for you." Zechs said as he walked over to his wife and kissed her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Relena was in her room reading a romance novel when a mysterious letter was slipped under her closed door. She studied the letter, the envelope was very stunning and it was addressed to her. What said in that letter shocked her, it was like a slap in the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heero whistled as he walked towards Relena and his room carrying a bottle of champagne and a bouquet of red roses. He was feeling pretty lucky tonight and wanted to make the best of it. He reached into his pocket to see if the blue velvet box was there. Tonight he was going to ask Relena to marry him!

" Good evening Relena!" Heero greeted (surprisingly with tone) and kissed her on the forehead.

"Hi."

Heero noticed that Relena looked down. Something was wrong…

" I bought you some roses, darling." Heero said.

" Gee, thanks." Relena replied like she didn't care.

" I bought some champagne too, you want me to open it?" Heero asked wondering what's wrong.

" Nah."

Heero was now scared. He was going to ask her to marry him but it seems that Relena is… is… avoiding him?

" Oh Relena, what's wrong?" Heero questioned, " You look upset, are you not feeling well?"

Relena didn't answer but she did hand Heero a letter. It said…

Relena,

I'm sorry but I don't love you. I just want to make this clear since we're having sex and everything. I have to admit that I'm already married to another woman but I hate her. I thought this would be easier telling you in words then face to face. I don't feel the same way as you do towards me, you can't force me to. We are merely friends and nothing more.

Heero

" How could you Heero?" Relena screamed, " you could have told me earlier that you don't love me before I waster my life on you. You ruined me and you're already married. Were you only in it for the sex?"

" Relena…."

" Don't you dare Relena me." She cried, " I'm not forcing you to, I thought you wanted to but I guess I was wrong. How could you say we're merely friends? How could you do this to me Heero?"

" But…."

"No buts, Heero.' Relena calmed down, " Guess what, I'm pregnant with your child and now I'm gonna get an abortion. So Heero just leave me alone and get out!"

" Relena!" Heero roared, " First of all that's not my hand writing and second of all, I'm gonna be a daddy?"

" It's not your hand writing?"

" Nope"

Relena looked at the letter carefully.

" Opps it's not… hehe… sorry I got mad… OMG! It's Zechs!"

" See your pregnancy hormones got the best of you." Heero smiled and then turned evil, " Wanna kill your brother?"

" Sure!"

" So, I'm a daddy, eh?"

" Yah, are you uncomfortable with that?"
" Nope, he and I will have lots of fun."

" It could be a she…"

" Oh, we'll see…"

Heero suddenly just remembered the ring!

" Ummmm… Relena…."

" Yes Heero"

" Wanna marry me?" Heero mumbled as he revealed the ring.

" What did you say?"

" Wanna marry me?" Heero said a little bit louder.

" Mmmm… can't hear you."

" Will you marry me!" Heero yelled.

" Yup!"

~TBC~

A/N: Opps, a little long, sowie…! R&R AND FLAME oh yah and read the next chapter!