Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ A Weird Life ❯ Nice Body ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Nice Body

A/N: Guess what happens? Read and find out! Enjoy!

Later That Night…

Heero whistled to himself. This is my room, Heero thought as he walked in. In the room, Relena was naked.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh, perv!!!" Relena screamed.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh, sorry!!!" Heero screamed.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Everyone in the estate heard the yelling and ran into the room to see what's wrong.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"

Relena fainted. After a few more Ahhhhhhh's, everyone left Relena in silence except Heero.

" Heero?" Relena whispered.

" Relena, shhh." Heero whispered back.

By accident Heero cupped his hands over her breasts and pushed them in.

" Ouch!" Relena shouted.

" First you spy on me and now you are trying to touch me in inappropriate places!" Relena shrieked, " What's your problem freak, creep, monster!"

Relena hits Heero with the pillow.

" Oww!"

" Idiot!"

" Sorry, oww!"

" Get lost, loser!"

Heero ran out of the door.

*****************************

Get this: Trowa is in the shower.

He is just finished and he's going to get dressed.

Quatre wanted a shower.

Quatre walked in on Trowa when he just got out of the shower.

This is when the story starts.

" Ahhhhhh, I mean, hi!" Quatre said nervously looking at bare Trowa.

" Hi Quatre!" Trowa said without worrying that he is naked, " the water's great!"

" Y-yeah th-thanks, I'm gonna… gonna g-g-go now." Quatre stammered.

" What's wrong with you?" Trowa asked.

" N-nothing!"

" It's not like you don't have this, you know!" Trowa said pointing to his thing.

Quatre ran out the door leaving Trowa confused. What's his problem, Trowa thought.

TBC… … …

A/N: If you don't know what the thing is, email me at megabots_megabee@hotmail.com I know I spelled it wrong and I know, weird email address but deal with it! Okay? R&R I luv flames!!!!!!!! (u should know that by now!) :p