Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Adams and Eves ❯ Culinary Mishap: Trowa and Catherine ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing and all its characters © Sotsu Agency, Sunrise, and TV Asahi. All fics are not for profit.
____________________________
Culinary Mishap (Oasis)
____________________________
Catherine has been replaying the recorded tape of last week's episode of that cooking show—Oasis: Flavours of the East—for three straight nights now, and not one living thing that ever stepped into her trailer's kitchenette ever liked it. It was true that Trowa could make his face incredibly impassive—much to everyone's awe—while his sister turned him into a taste test machine, but frying his tongue permanently useless was definitely not in his plans. So when Catherine served him her twelfth try at perfecting the nasty-smelling liquid she called pumpkin porridge, Trowa launched his mission: impossible for the night—an attempt to erase all of her culinary interest and transfer the kitchen to someone else's hands.
“Catherine,” he said offhandedly, letting his face convolute in disgust for the first time after swallowing a scoop of the food, “has anyone ever told you that the only kitchen utensil that you're very good at handling is the knife?”
Catherine picked up the implication easily, and when Trowa felt the palm of her hand smash across his cheek, he had to make sure that he hadn't lost his memories again.
____________________________
 
A/N: Random trivia: 'Flavours of the East' is a name of a real restaurant. XD