Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Adams and Eves ❯ Fairyfloss: Quatre and Dorothy ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing and all its characters © Sotsu Agency, Sunrise, and TV Asahi. All fics are not for profit.
A/N: OMG! My favorite couple! *squeeeee*
____________________________
Fairyfloss (Illusion of Control)
____________________________
 
Since the day he mastered the Zero system, Quatre could see people's auras clearer than before: Heero's was a nimbus of yellow electric-like projections, Relena wears a crown of white light with bluish comet-shaped sparks, and on Trowa's head was a halo of mint green glow with occasional white specks. He could see everyone else's personality and emotions in their `light hats', but for some reason, he could never see his own.
Once when he attended a charity luncheon, he caught sight of a fulgent cotton candy glow floating amidst the sea of unwholesome politician haloes—and was shocked for not being shocked at all when he found out that it was hovering over Dorothy Catalonia's head.
He invited her to the dance floor, and while they waltzed he couldn't help but notice that she was staring intently at something over his head.
“Cotton candy pink,” she snorted disdainfully, and suddenly he remembered that Dorothy, too, has mastered controlling the Zero system before.
____________________________
Additional A/N: Okay, don't kill me, this is just an experimentation. I thought of adding some 'spice' to Quatre's Space Heart and Newtype-y-ness by giving him the ability to see people's auras and having it intensified after mastering the ZERO system. While Dorothy doesn't have any kind of space heart, I thought the ZERO system should be enough to trigger the same effect on her. :P
Okay. Hit the 'next' button now. :)