Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ adopted by gundam wing characters ❯ forced signing ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
I ran behind Fayt and Xyiy. “Don't touch her!” Fayt demanded. Duo picked her up and put her to the side and Trowa did the same to Xyiy. I ran to the nearest thing to hide behind and hid. “Man, why me?” I asked myself while ducking down. “Gottcha” I heard Trowa say. ”MWAAA!” I tried to take off in the other direction but Duo was standing there, “You're not going anywhere” He said while folding his arms. They each grabbed one of my arms and held me up, “I don't wanna do it!!!NO!!!!” “No use screaming about it” Duo said, “Why don't you just do it and get it over with?” Trowa asked me, “Cuz, It's gonna be awful!!” I threw my head back and hollered. “Fayt, we need to go get Xyiggi” Xyiy exclaimed. “You're right, but I wanna see what she's screaming for first” Fayt answered.
 
*Xyiggi's POV*
 
I was screaming and hollering to be free but they wouldn't let me go, “PLEASE!!! Anything, but this!!” I tried to reason with them. We entered the music room, “Nope, a bet is a bet” Chang said. “What bet? I don't remember” “You said that at the next talent show, you could beat us and get first place” Trowa answered. I looked at them playfully smiling, “Hehe, now I remember. I was just joking! I only wanted you guys to be in it” Chang put a piece of paper in front of my face, “Sign your name here” He said.
 
“But, I'm not good at anything!” “Find something” Duo replied happily. Then Quatre walked in, “Did you get her to sign it?” He asked. I had a shocked face on, “Are you serious?! You got Quatre in this?” “Yeah, he's in this too” Chang answered. “That's not fair! Can I have my friends in it too?” The room was silent and then Heero walked in. “What's going on here?” HE asked, “Finally, hey can you tell them to not make me go in this talent show?” I asked. He looked at the guys, then back at me. “Hmm, I could...” “PLEASE!!!” “But, I'm not gonna” I became appalled.
 
“YES! Four points!” Quatre yelled. “But, that's like five against one!!” I exclaimed in agony. “Oh well, life isn't fair all the time” Trowa said while smirking. Duo put the pen in my hand and led my to a desk, “Now sign it” He said. I just looked at the paper, “Hello? Sign it!” “You can't make me” I replied snotty-like. Then Quatre, Trowa, Chang, Heero, and Duo pulled out my favorite mini stuffed animals, “How'd you get those!” Then Trowa smirked, “We got them from your room, Now if you don't want these burnt, sign the paper” I frowned angrily. “FINE!! I'll sign the stupid paper!” I signed It and they left, “We'll be back to pick you up later” Heero said as he walked out.