Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ adopted by gundam wing characters ❯ where we goin? ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
“Can we take this off now?” Quatre asked, “Wait! This is a Kodak moment!” Xyiy yelled digging for her camera. “Say MAKEOVER!” “MAKEOVER!” Click!! The rest of the night was alright. “Hey, let's watch a movie!” Fayt said, “Yeah, let's watch White Noise” Chang said. Me & my friends just looked at them, “C'mon, you guys decided to give us a makeover so we should choose a movie” Heero complained, “…Fine, but if we get scared don't laugh” Xyiy said, “Don't worry, we'll be right there with you” Duo said wrapping his arm around Fayt. “Yeah, we'll be there” Trowa added making himself comfy on the couch with Xyiy. I turned off the lights and sat down.
*description of where we sit…it does matter*
Trowa & Xyiy on left side of the couch
Duo and Fayt on right side
Me, Heero, Chang, and Quatre on the floor
 
We watched the movie and of course we got scared and hid behind the guys. *FF* Movie ends and we end up watching a marathon of Viva La Bam. I fell asleep on it, seeing how pointless it was, I had nowhere to sleep so I laid on Heero, Chang, and Quatre. Who knew they could be so cuddly and comfy? Anyway, Fayt fell asleep on Duo and Xyiy and Trowa were snuggling each other to stay warm…So they tell me.
 
*Duo's POV*
 
Trowa, Xyiy, Fayt, and I were the first to wake up, “So, I see Iggi is still sleep” Xyiy said. “Hm, she looks like a little baby” Trowa gently kissed her fore head. *FF* “Well, we must be off” Fayt said. Trowa & I walked them to the door. Everyone waved goodbye then I closed the door. We turned around and were shock to see Xyiggi leaning against the wall, looking at us. “So, did you all sleep well?” She asked us while smirking. “I sure did, who knew the couch was so comfortable?” Trowa said while stretching. “I meant while snuggling up to my friends like you did!” She snapped. I blushed slightly, “Yeah, just cuz I look sleep doesn't mean I am sleep” She added. “But you're friends are awfully soft” I said joyfully. She rolled her eyes and gave us a disgusted look, then went to her room, “Oh yeah, you guys are cleaning up the mess in the living room and kitchen” she exclaimed. “Hm, good morning to you too” Quatre said, getting yup. “You can at least say good morning nicely” Wufei said, “No need to thank me, simply using me as a teddy bear is more than enough” Heero said, smiling. I laughed and we started to clean.
 
*Back to Xyiggi's POV*
 
It was 12:30 in the afternoon and I heard Duo yelling, “Hey, time to get dressed!” “For what?” I yelled back, “We're going out so hurry up!” “Fine! Give me a few!” I yelled.
 
*Description*
 
 
Light blue halter top
Denim jeans
Light Blue and white addidas