Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ adopted by gundam wing characters ❯ not exactly who we wanted to see ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
I walked out of the room and the guys where crowded around my door, “Is there a certain reason you guys are by my door?” The boys just stood there staring at each other, “Uh, no reason. I just wanted to…look at your door!” Quatre said, “Yeah, it's so…feminine” Wufei said, “…I hate that word” I sneered. The guys backed up and walked to the door, “Well C'mon, we ain't got all day” Duo proclaimed at me, “Don't get on my nerves and maybe we will!” I snapped back. Then the guys started saying, “OHHHHHHHH!” “You got told!” Quatre said, “Duo got served” Heero said. “Shut up! Geez, if we're going somewhere let's go” I replied rather irritated. So we got in the car (A very nice big car that the top comes down) and drove off. “Wait, I like this song” Trowa exclaimed. He turned up the music ( it was Outkast I like the way you move) and everyone started to sing along. “As if my day couldn't get any worse” I mumbled to myself. “Hey, can you put the roof down?” it's getting kinda hot in here!” I yelled over the music. Trowa put the top down and turned the music down a lil too. We came to a red light and we stopped so fast, I dropped one of my earrings. `Snap! Now I gotta look for it under the seat' I got down under the seat to look for it. “Hey Trowa! Nice car” I heard a voice say. The guys looked and saw Koriyama and her friends.
 
*even more…Descriptions*
 
Koriyama: the girl who loves Trowa but he hates her because of past acquaintances.
Jing: She likes Heero, but Heero is scared of her in a freaky kind of way
Jasmine: Loves Duo but he doesn't like her, he told me that the reason he don't like her is because her breath smells bad and she stink
Sasha: She is OBSSESTED with Quatre but he finds that very disturbing. One day she followed me and Quatre home from the store and he threatened to call the police on her
Febe: Likes Chang a lil but Chang avoids her a lot
 
 
“…” Trowa said nothing, “Hi Chang” Febe called, Wufei just turned his head, “So where you guys headed?” Jasmine asked, “Out” Duo answered. “Funny, so are we” Jing called. “So, maybe we could meet up again, and then spend some time alone?” Sasha asked while fluttering her eyelashes. “Sorry, they already have a date!” I yelled, “Who said that?” Febe demanded, “I popped up and smiled, “I did” “You wouldn't know anything about their dates; Hm I bet you don't even have one” Sasha sneered. The girls stared laughing and doing that stupid little hand thing when they dis someone or get their way, “That's where your mistaken, I have one. The real question is, do you?” I asked a little bratty. “Oh yeah, then prove it” “I already did” I said, “How is that?” Koriyama asked, “You looking right at them, ask yourself” The girls just looked at each other as if to say, `she wish she did have a boyfriend'. “Are you guys going out with her?” Jasmine asked. They nodded their head, then Duo kissed my check, “I love this woman!” “Hey! That's my girl your kissing!” Trowa yelled, “Back off ya'll, she's mine!” Quatre said, “The truth shall set you free, so stop lying to yourself, you know she's mine” Chang said, “Don't you kiss my girl!” Heero called. We looked at the girls as they sat in aw. “Well, toodles!” I said as we drove off. “Can you believe her? She just took our men!” Koriyama announced, “I know, how dare she” Febe said. BEEP!!!BEEP!! “MOVE THAT SCRAP OF METAL YOU CALLS A CAR OLD HAG!”