Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Always There For You ❯ 19 ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I, AlyRain, do hereby declare that I do not own the series Gundam Wing.

-Always There For You Chapter 19-

July 25th, A.C. 216:

Bored. That was how Rain felt. She was utterly bored as she stared out the window of the Preventors building in Kyoto, Japan. The Yuy family and the Wales family had arrived in Tokyo two days earlier and had taken a train from Tokyo to Kyoto.

Kyoto was a beautiful city, but Rain had seen very little of it. For the previous two days, she had been stuck in the room of the living quarters on the top floor of the Preventors building. Her family had been attending meetings with other important Preventors in the floors below while she had been left alone in their temporary apartment to find her own amusement.

Through the open, screened in window, Rain could just barely see one of the Shinto shrines illuminated by the late afternoon sun. She wished that she could venture out and look at the shrine, but she was under the strict orders not to leave without her father. Shelly had still not been found and there was a chance he was in Kyoto.

It seemed odd that only the Wales, Yuy, and Maxwell families had traveled to Kyoto in search of Shelly. If he was going to be there, Rain figured that the Barton and Chang families would have come along as well. They all wanted to help Heero stop the wicked man who had kidnapped his wife.

Glancing over her shoulder at the door, Rain let out a sigh. Derek, Chelsea, and Jack had left to find lunch in town while they waited for their parents to return from their meetings. Rain was the only child forbidden to leave. Her father insisted it was too dangerous for her to leave, even though she had argued that the others were given free roam of the city.

Looking back out the window, Rain lost herself in her thoughts. Being tired of TV and having no where to go, there was nothing better to do anyway.

Somehow, things simply did not add up. It was really bothering Rain, thinking about how strange her parents had seemed even before arriving in Kyoto. The prospect of running into Shelly would set any sane person on edge, but that was no reason for her parents to be so distant. It had become subtly apparent to Rain that her parents barely spoke to each other and seemed on the brink of fighting every time they did communicate. It was surprising that they tolerated each other long enough to sleep in the same room.

In her mind, Rain went over what little information she did know about that trip. It was not a plot to catch Shelly, which was an oddity in itself. The major point of the trip was to seek out someone else without Shelly finding out. However, when Rain had asked about the identity of that person, her parents had avoided answering.

It was very troubling to realize that her parents were keeping so many secrets from her. Rain knew her family was not exactly perfect. They had gone through many rough times in order to find a comfortable median. Even at that point, Rain still felt somewhat estranged from her mother. She wondered if things would ever really be normal.

The door behind her opened and Rain was surprised to see her parents and not her friends standing behind her. Looking over her father's face carefully, Rain could tell that he was both physically and emotionally worn out. Her mother on the other hand, simply looked nervous.

"We're going out." Her father stated simply.

"Where?" Rain asked, her curiosity nearly as strong as her excitement at the possibility of leaving the Preventors building.

"School." Her father said, his voice leaving no signs of further implications.

"What?"

"I'll explain on the way. We need to leave now."

"OK..." Rain said as she stood form her seat by the window and followed her parents out into the hallway. "Are the Wales and the Maxwells coming too?"

"No. This is strictly a family affair." Heero said, his frustration slipping out again.

"Oh... Well, Chels and the others went to get lunch for me..." Rain trailed off.

"Their parents will inform them where you are." Heero said.

Her father was speaking like a robot, emotionless and methodical. It was unnerving to find him that way. Rain had never really known her father to be so stoic. After Relena had "died", he had gone through a lot of personality changes to be a good, loving father to Rain. His emotionless ways as the perfect soldier during the Eve Wars was not something Rain had ever really known.

As the family of three walked down the street, Rain studied her parents. Her father stood tall like a hawk, viciously studying everyone around them as potential threats. Relena on the other hand, kept her heard ducked down as though she were trying her best to blend in to the afternoon crowd. It made Rain wonder exactly what connections Shelly had to the city of Kyoto.

Following the examples of both parents, Rain kept her head down cast slightly, but remained conscious of those around her. With the crowd thickening as civilians went on their lunch breaks, Rain did not want to lose sight of her parents, nor did she want to seem like they were really together.

After about thirty minutes of walking, the Yuy family arrived at their destination, just outside of the Kyoto City limits. With her curiosity rising again, Rain stared fixedly on the tall, old-fashioned building before them. It was large, spread out, concrete and stone building that stretched five stories in height with a few cherry trees and shrubs dotting the courtyard. Overall, it was an average looking school, but with an air of importance.

Moving her vision to the sign above the front steps, Rain carefully read the kanji characters painted there. Her father had been teaching her Japanese for years, so she had little problem interpreting the words: "Watase Boys Secondary School".

The name of the school only furthered Rain's confusion. Her father had told her they were looking for a student, but Rain had figured they were looking for a university student who was an ally to the Preventors.

A bell tolled and large group of students streamed out onto the courtyard grounds. The boys spread out in the courtyard, keeping inside the fence marking the school's perimeter. Rain let her eyes travel from place to place, analyzing the boys who were apparently enjoying their lunch time break.

A moderate sized group of boys ranging from seventh grade to twelfth started up a soccer game. Most of the other students simply formed little groups and chatted. They did not seem to notice the three Yuys standing beside the open gate, watching them from a far.

Looking at her parents, Rain followed their gazes to the younger looking group of boys who were seated on the concrete, front steps, trading manga books among themselves before settling down to read them.

"Is that him? The one with the brown hair?" Heero asked. He was referring to one of the odd boys of the group. He, along with another blonde boy, was the only European looking child in a sea of black-haired, Japanese boys.

"Yes." Relena said quietly. Her gaze dropped to the ground and she pursed her lips together, seemingly straining against her emotions at seeing that particular boy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Heero asked, frustration evident in his tone.

"I have to. I can't stand the thought of him spending so much time with that monster."

"Fine. Let's go. You will have to talk to the principal about the release papers. Hopefully we can get him out tonight. Tomorrow is their one week family vacation. We need to get him out before Shelly comes to take him home" Heero started towards the building with Relena close behind, nervously chewing her lip.

Rain followed all though she was getting more and more confused by the moment. Shelly was taking a child home for a family visit...? The idea left her stomach in knots.

As they started up the steps, the boy Relena and Heero had spoken of looked up in surprise. Without a word of explanation to his friends, he jumped up and followed the Yuy family into the building.

It was not until they stopped outside the principal's office that Rain was able to get a close look at him. They boy looked about eleven or twelve years old with short, brown hair hanging just above his bright blue eyes. He was a younger, exact copy of Shelly aside from his eyes. Shelly's eyes had been more green and this boy's eyes were deep blue.

"Okaasan?" The boy said softly, staring directly at Relena.

Rain's eyes widened and her mouth fell open. She wondered if her mind was playing tricks on her. That boy had just called Relena "mother" in Japanese.

The boy seemed to remember to switch languages before he spoke again in perfect English. Even if it had been in Japanese, Rain would still have understood and felt the same amount of shock at what he said next.

"Mom, What are you doing here with these people?" The boy inquired, waving a hand in Rain and Heero's direction. "Otousan said you were kidnapped!"

Looking at her father for an explanation, Rain quickly clamped her mouth shut and narrowed her eyes. Heero recognized the accusatory stare his daughter was giving him and for a brief moment, his angry mask fell and a look of apology swept across his features.

"I'm sorry Rain. I couldn't find an easy way to tell you..." Relena trailed off.

Rain quickly looked towards her mother as she tried to focus on what she was saying.

"We thought the best way for you to find out would be to see for yourself." Relena continued, wincing at the angry look Heero sent her way.

"What's going on?" The boy asked; he had no way of knowing. If he had known who Heero was and who Rain was, he may have put things together as Rain had.

"Robbie, sweety, I'm here to take you home with me..." Relena said softly.

And that's when she knew. The look Relena was giving the boy revealed it all. Robbie was Relena's son. Biologically or not, that boy was bonded with Relena. The looks between them showed how connected they were. It was the same connection Rain felt towards her father. The same connection that Rain had not had with her mother since she had been kidnapped years before.

Rain was jealous. It struck her without warning. She had grown up without knowing her own mother. Then, after Relena had been suddenly thrown back into her life again, Rain had been unable to make a solid bond with her. It hurt to know that a boy Rain had never heard of before was closer to her mother than she was.

"But...these people...they're the ones who took you away, aren't they?" Robbie asked, innocence written all over his face.

"Yes, they are. But they helped me. I was sick and they helped me get better. I will explain later. Right now I need to talk to your principal. Why don't you go upstairs and pack up your bags? I'll be here waiting for you." Relena smiled warmly and ruffled the boy's hair to soothe him. Robbie looked confused and alarmed.

"OK..." Robbie said, nodding and walking off down the hallway.

Relena stepped into the office while Rain and her father remained outside in the hall. Anger, frustration, confusion, and sadness were battling full force inside Rain's body as she turned her watery eyes onto her father.

"Is he really...?" Rain trailed off, unable to voice the question she'd been avoiding in her mind.

"Yes." Her father answered. Guilt and anger were evident on his face as his jaw was set and his eyes looked haunted.

"When did you find out?"

"A little while after she came back from treatment." Heero sighed and leaned back against the wall, his eyes downcast. He suddenly felt very old.

"She didn't want you to tell me...?"

"Yes. At first she thought about severing ties with him completely and then you would never find out. I figured, even though it was hard, things were starting to go back to normal... Then, after Shelly showed up that night while you were alone, she decided we needed to get Robbie away from him. She thought it would be best if you didn't find out until now."

"That's why you two have been fighting so much right, because of Robbie...?"

"Among other things." Heero said simply.

"Like what?" Rain asked. She and her father rarely kept secrets from each other. She figured he would be able to tell her why things had gone awry between him and Relena.

"Well... Relena had to deal with a lot of things when she came back. All though she recognized she was brainwashed, it was hard to let go of the life she had known with Shelly. The hardest part for her was not seeing Robbie. I was angry when I found out she had a child with that monster...but I know I can't blame her. As far as she knew, Shelly was a perfectly decent human."

While several moments of silence passed between them, Rain contemplated how her life would be, knowing that she had a younger half brother. She hoped he was like her mother, not like his father.

"How is she going to break the news to Robbie?" Rain asked, startling Heero out of his own thoughts.

"As slow as possible. She and Robbie are going to stay alone for a little while when we get back to LA."

"Isn't that dangerous, leaving them on their own?" Rain asked.

"The Preventors have set up a temporary home for them in Oregon. That's what all the meetings were about. They will assume false identities and stay there for as long as it takes for Robbie to...adjust to the truth about his father. The Changs and the Bartons are there already. They will make sure they're safe." Heero explained.

Rain finally realized why the Bartons and the Changs had not come along for their trip to Japan. They had been busy starting their new secret assignment in Oregon.

When Relena stepped back outside from the office, Rain had to look away. She was still too hurt to face her mother.

"Rain...I'm so sorry." Relena said quietly as she put her hand on her daughter's shoulder.

"It's OK...I understand. I would prefer not to talk about it right now though. Besides, Robbie's headed this way." Rain brushed her mother off and walked outside, trying to fight back the tears that were pooling in her eyes.

"We'll see you later. Good luck in Oregon." Heero said with nothing more than a nod before he left to find Rain.

When Heero finally caught up with his daughter, back at their temporary apartment in the Preventors building, he was not entirely surprised to see she was crying. The fifteen year old girl was curled up on the couch of their apartment with tears streaming from her eyes as silent sobs wracked her body.

"Rain..." Heero said soothingly as he approached her.

"It's not fair...none of it's fair." Rain whispered, shaking her head.

"I know it's hard to deal with...finding out you have a younger brother who's related to Shelly, but it's hard on all of us."

"That's not it. It's not fair that she was going to give up on him for us. It's not fair that she had to choose. And it's not fair that I never got a real chance to have a mother..." Rain rubbed her eyes with the palm of her hand as she spoke.

"Well, now she has all of us. Sure, it will be awkward adding Robbie to the family, but over time we will all get used to it." Heero said, trying to reassure her.

"Why...why can't...why can't I bring her back to life?"

"What do you mean?" Heero seemed surprised by her question.

"I grew up thinking, knowing, that she was killed years ago. And, ever since she's been back, I have tried so hard...but it's as though she is a complete stranger. It's not the same...and I'm scared it never will be."

"Is that how you've felt all this time?" Heero asked, guilt sneaking onto his face.

"Yes..." Rain looked down, feeling bad that she had never told her dad her true feelings about her mother.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Heero sat down beside Rain on the couch with a tired sigh.

"I didn't want to bother you. I know you love her, and...you knew her a lot better than I did. I guess I hoped things would change, but they didn't. And then, when you two started fighting more and more often, I knew I couldn't cause more problems..." Rain explained.

"I'm sorry Rain. I should have paid more attention. It was just you and I for so long...and Relena was such a big part of my life before... I guess I didn't stop to consider your feelings on the matter."

Rain did not answer, she simply continued to cry quietly. Her emotions were overwhelming her. She felt exhausted, but was too high strung to sleep. Heero seemed to notice her stress as he pulled his daughter into his arms and ruffled her hair in an attempt to soothe her.

"I promise, things will be different when we get home. OK? I'll try a lot harder to make this family work." Heero said as he laid his chin atop Rain's head. "I promise..."

A little over two months had passed since Rain had met her eleven year old half-brother. Robbie and Relena had returned to LA the first week of September so that Robbie could start at his new junior high school on time.

It had been difficult at first, but Rain and Robbie were slowly growing to like each other. Robbie and Rain had somehow grown more attached in the past month than Rain had to her mother in the past year. Things were a lot different, but it was getting easier as time went by.

Heero had kept his promise about making things work with their family. They had left the Wales home and moved into a new house under a different last name so Shelly would be less likely to track them. With a new house, a new last name, and a new school year, Heero was glad to see the progress the family had made.

Robbie usually came along with Rain and her friends on weekends. Even though he had made a few friends of his own at school, Robbie followed his sister around with a sense of admiration. He had never had an older sibling to look up to before. That, and he loved spending time with Derek. Soon after Robbie and Derek had met, Robbie had chalked Derek up to hero status.

Rain was relieved that Robbie was fitting in. The siblings butted heads every once in a while, but that was mainly because they had been only children for most of their lives.

Even more relieving was the fact that Robbie had come to terms with the truth about his father. The boy had been shocked and appalled to learn some of the terrible things his father had done; kidnapping Relena and leading her to believe she was someone else, stalking Rain. For the sake of his sanity, Relena had left out the part about the attempted rape.

Robbie had bravely accepted the news and tried his best to write his biological father out of his mind. He had never spent very much time with the man anyway. Most of his time had been spent training, with his mother, or away at boarding school. After a short while, Robbie seemed to lighten up to the idea of Heero filling the position as his father. Heero seemed fine with the idea as well. Whether Robbie was his enemy's child or not, he was Relena's child too and that meant Heero had to accept him.

*****

October 15th, A.C. 216

At the present time, Rain and Derek were in Derek's room, an old comedy movie was playing on the TV facing the bed. The two teens were wrestling around on the bed, fighting for control of the best pillow. Derek had one of those perfect pillows that people spend years trying to find. It was just the right amount of softness and firmness that even Goldie Locks would have been proud to sleep on.

"Give me the pillow, Yuy."

"No." Rain said as she rolled onto her side with her back to Derek, holding the pillow tightly to her chest.

"Come on! We can share the pillow..." Derek said, flashing his winning Maxwell smile and puppy-eyed look. He kneeled over her and turned her upper body so she was forced to look up at him.

"Don't think you can win me over with that innocent act." Rain said with a smirk.

Placing his hands on either side of her, trying to hold himself up, his smile melted into a devilish grin.

"I could do worse things..." Derek said.

"Like what?" Rain dared him, her eyes flashing with stubborn, yet playful defiance.

"Like this..." Derek said as he lowered his head and met his mouth with hers. With a sigh of defeat, Rain felt her grip loosen on the pillow as she raised her head, deepening the kiss he had started.

Pulling away, for a breath after their mini-makeout session, Derek sat back on his heels, grinning in satisfaction and excitement. He snatched the pillow from Rain's grasp.

"I win." Derek said, flopping down on his stomach, beside Rain with the pillow beneath his head.

"That was a dirty trick." Rain said with a playful look of anger.

"Oh, don't tell me you didn't enjoy it."

"That's not the point!" Rain said, her sentence ending in a giggle as Derek poked her side.

"Sure it is." Derek tickled Rain's side again.

"Oh that's it Maxwell, this means war!" Rain darted up and pounced Derek, swiping the pillow out from under him and hitting him with it.

In self-defense, Derek rolled onto his back and grabbed Rain's arms to keep her from hitting him again. It was at that point, with Rain straddling Derek with her arms raised to hit him again that a knock sounded.

The two teens turned to look as Duo stepped in the doorway.

"ANOTHER pillow fight...? Honestly you two. Hilde and I don't want to be grandparents so young." Duo said with a wild grin, eyeing the teens' current position.

"Anyway... I just came to borrow that movie disc..." Duo said, sidestepping and grabbing a plastic box from atop Derek's dresser before stepping out again. "Carry on."

When the door shut, Derek and Rain shared a look of both amusement and embarrassment before they burst into laughter.

The two teens had been an official couple for three months, but it seemed as though they had been together for years. Even their parents had commented that the pair argued like a married couple. However, as parents go, they were becoming more than a little nervous at how close the two were getting. Especially when they walked in on the most innocent moments that looked as wrong as their current situation.

Standing up on the bed and repositioning her self to where her head was at the foot of the bed, facing the TV, Rain laid down on her stomach. Derek moved to join her, lying on the half of the pillow she offered him. Giving Rain a light kiss on the shoulder, Derek settled next to her to watch the rest of the movie.

*****

Christmas Day, December 25th, A.C. 216

"Oneesan, what's wrong?" Robbie asked, walking up to where Rain sat on the front steps of the Yuy house.

Rain had her chin in her hands as she stared off, down the driveway where Derek's car had been half an hour earlier. Wiping stay tears from her eyes, Rain looked up at her younger brother and forced a smile.

"Derek and I had a fight. He got really mad and left." Rain said, trying to keep her voice steady.

"What did you fight about?" Robbie asked, sitting down beside his sister on the concrete steps.

"Just some stupid things... What're you doing out here?" Rain asked, looking behind her in the window at the party she and Derek had left to talk.

"I was worried about you. You and Derek went outside to talk, then you never came back." Robbie said with honest concern.

"Oh. Does anyone else know you're out here?" Rain asked, glancing over her shoulder again.

"No. They're too busy making out or sharing war stories."

"Good." Rain said, her tears had completely subsided. Robbie had an amazing talent for cheering her up without trying.

"So what were you fighting about. It must not have been so stupid if you were crying." Robbie said wisely.

"Hn. Can't keep anything from you can I?" Rain said with a smirk.

"Nope!" Robbie smiled proudly.

"All right... Derek and I were fighting about Jack."

"Why?"

"Well, Jack and I ended up under the mistletoe. And, as tradition goes, we had to kiss." Rain explained.

"And Derek got mad?" Robbie asked, his eyes widening in surprise.

"Yeah."

"But that's stupid! It's tradition. And you wouldn't do that to Derek. And Jack's his best friend!" Robbie said in a rush.

"That's what I said." Rain rolled her eyes.

"Then why did the fight keep going?"

"Because Derek didn't see the mistletoe and assumed that Jack and I had gotten back together while he and his parents were away on L2 last week."

"Why would he think that?"

"I don't know!" Rain threw up her hands in self-defense. "He's been acting really weird lately."

"Hmm..." Robbie looked down in thought. "Maybe he just really really missed you, and was upset that you didn't greet him right away."

"Maybe..."

"Well, don't worry about it! If he has any brain left, he'll apologize real soon. And then you two will be back to normal." Robbie said reassuringly.

"Thanks Otoutou." Rain said with a smile as she wrapped an arm around Robbie's shoulders and gave him a light squeeze.

"No problem. Can we go back in now though? I think Uncle Duo's going to drink all the egg nog."

"Hehe. Sure." Rain stood up and walked back inside with her brother.

"Dad!" Robbie yelled, running up to Heero.

Snapping to attention, Heero glanced down at his hyper eleven year old stepson. In the previous few days, Robbie had taken to calling Heero "dad" instead of his real name. It was still a little odd, but it warmed Heero's heart to hear it too.

"What Robbie?" Heero asked.

"Is there any egg nog left?" Robbie asked as though it were a life-altering question.

"I think your mom hid some in the back of the fridge." Heero answered.

"Great!" Robbie bolted towards the kitchen.

Laughing at her brother's antics, Rain chased after the cricket-like child. It was as she caught up to him in the kitchen that she suddenly realized how much Robbie meant to her. It had only been a few months, but she had come to love her little brother. She would do anything for him. Even if it meant her life.

-End Of Chapter 19-

Author's Notes:

Sorry this is soooo delayed. I just lost all sense of where this story was going. Finally my best friend and muse, Skye, reminded me of how long it had been since my last update. Ah, what are friends for if not to guilt-trip you out of your lazy ways. Hehe.

This story is getting pretty long, I think it's almost finished. Yes, there is an end! I promise! I know it seems to skip around a lot, but it's supposed to be key events in Rain's life. So, it's almost as if someone were recalling key parts of their life after many years.

Anywho, now for dedications, long over due question answers, etc...

Ayame Kouga: I am considering a...whispers sequel... Which would most likely include the Gundam Kids as pilots. But... with great missions, comes the needs for great enemies. I will have to come up with a well strategized plot before I can commit to that.


F-Chan1: Tears? Really? Wow, sorry to scare you so bad. But, I am very glad you like the characters that much.

Cedechan: Glad you think this story is cute. That was my main intention, well, sort of. I intended to write a drama with a few pieces of fluff here and there. Nothing too drastic. Afterall, too much cotton candy can make people sick. ; )

Sarah: I'm sorry for taking so long to update. I hope it isn't too late to save your sanity.

Kiwi-Gurl: Yes, I agree entirely with Chelsea too; they certainly did take a long time to hook up!

Sakura: Glad you like the story. I will try to post the next chapter faster. With the semester almost over, it should get easier to find time to write.

Chibi-Chi: No, how could I kill off Derek! My goodness, without Derek, the whole title of the story would be destroyed!

MC-88: I agree, this story is getting very long. But, no worries, I will wrap it up soon.

Jason Ray: No! Stop! You can't kill Shelly! Only I can do that! Besides, I need him to spice up the plot every now and then.

Heero-Ace: Ah, a Trowa fan I see... well, I really do need to include the Barton family more in this story. I will make sure that Jason makes another appearance in the next chapter.

Two-BitGortez: Thank you, I will try my best to keep providing quality reading material.

Rainyday: Oh, yay, someone sees what I was aiming for! I wanted to write about a story that didn't involve missions. So many continuations I have read include the Gundam Kids becoming pilots! I wanted to write at least one without that stress.

Anakin Fel: Sorry this story has been lacking in action lately. Usually when I work on the chapters it is late at night when my brain's pretty sluggish. The next chapter will have more action for your enjoyment. Even Robbie's gonna kick some ass.

Tiger Shinigami: Yes, I really enjoy tweaking Heero's character into the role of a loving father. Most people see mothers as having more influence on their children, but I thought it would be interesting to explore the character of a child raised solely by her father, a former soldier and emotionless at that.

Japanamationguurl1: No, please, be demanding! I need all the motivation I can get! (Well, that and a little more free-time. Hehe.)

Ilith: Yes, I have been pretty hard on Rain in this story. But, she's gonna be one tough cookie by the end of the story.

lil-jenny: Looky looky! I updated1 Please don't die!

kurleyhawk2: Really? The best GW fanfic you've ever read? ::hit with a wave of pride:: I'm so glad you like it!

Kyubi-Naruto: I updated! You can calm your tortured soul now.

Duos Dark Angel of Death: Yep, Shelly will be making more appearances in this story. As far as kidnapping Rain goes, I don't think Heero or Derek would give him the chance.

sweet plue: Shelly's trying his damnedest to ruin peace on earth, but keeps getting thwarted by the Preventors. As for the romantic lives of the other G-Kids, well, I hinted at in the last chapter, but I will go further into detail in the following one.

PhOeNiX19: In this chapter, I tried to let on a few reasons why Relena's time during capture was so ambiguous. She kept secrets in order to protect her family and her own sanity.

BuShiNiDe: Rain and Derek are together now! Aren't you happy?

Ying Fa: No worries, the historic (in my opinion) Derek/Rain relationship is now alive and slowly taking over the story.

::wipes brow::: Whew!

All right, now.... Special thanks to the following people for all of your wonderful reviews:

ANGEL20022, Telpei, ashblackraven, Shinimegami-Grimm, silver wolf12, PeachyStix, Yumi-Takekawa, One-Winged Angel6, Rage of BlackMist, Cyara, Amanda Barton, Canis et Loupe, agenki, sweetbaby, Phee and Rorie, Argen Lueda, Tykeria, The Demonic Duo, RowenDuo, Tetsuo-Shima, Golden Rain, sweetangel, Lia Greenleaf, lil'darkangel, miki, Water Fire Girl, dragon, Chris the Majestic1, Serena Yuy, Achika Winner, Mouse, lillie-chan, chrislane, Mother Sin, Angels INC, Duo's Kitty, Mika-cha, Draven Diabella, Tykeria, Mimi, Raven Moonshadow, aya-chan, AznPnay, Katrina, Follow the butterflies, Angel, Diva, Kittieangel,

BubblezGoPop, gwingangels, Kamori Night, Camille1, Magz, Death, bluebaby, Karia Khushrenada, missing girl, Child of the Water, Kanami, Ducky1, BabySnowAngel, AKai Ku, Lady Zero, lily, Inuhanyou Kya, emm,

And a very very very special thanks to:

-my very first reviewer, Leia Avenrose

-jason ray, Heero-Ace, Kiwi-gurl, kiba-tsumemine, ayamekouga, and F-chan1 for labeling me as one of their favorite authors!

:::falls back into chair gasping for breath:::

Thank you all and good night!

-AlyRain