Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Amazed ❯ Amazed ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Amazed
By Velithil
 
Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby when you touch me
 
As I look deeply into the violet eyes that captured my heart so effortlessly (though he doesn't think that). Duo Maxwell, the love of my life. He broke through all the barriers and I love him more for it. At first I didn't understand, I mean I'm the perfect soldier. I was drilled to have no emotions. So when the feelings inside me started up it was almost too much but then, with a little help from Quatre, I finally understood what I was feeling.
 
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thought
I can see your dreams
 
Every touch makes me fall more in love with him. Every touch shows the love he has for me. I once asked him when he knew he was in love with me.
"I don't think there was a time I didn't know I loved you. I have always known, since the moment I first saw you." He had smiled as he remembered shooting me.
He knows me so well that I don't need to say any thing and he knows whats wrong. I, of course, know him just as well. I have never been and never will be again this close to anyone.
 
I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
Its just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life
 
I don't have any clue how he did it and as easily as he did but he continues to do it. God I am so deeply in love with him. Every morning I wake up to him in my arms. I love to watch him while he is asleep and when he wakes up I am the first thing he is going to see. Just thinking about him makes me feel better and how when I get home at night that he is going to be there just makes me feel better no matter how bad my day was. I want to and will spend the rest of my life with him by my side.
 
With you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you
 
I don't know even think that death will separate us because our love is meant to last more than just this life but all the ones to come. Every thing that he does or all the things that relate to him make me feel amazed that he is still with such a cold person like me. I asked him that once also. His reply was:
"Because, Heero, your not as cold as you and everyone believes. We just made love and that shows that you weren't cold. The little things you do when you think no one is watching. Then its some of the things you do without you realizing it." At this point I gave him one of those special smiles I have just for him.
"What things do I do without realizing it?" I asked.
"When we are at a party or having a party you are always at an arms length from me. You follow me from room to room and you don't ever realize it." Sometimes he never ceases to amaze me with what he notices.
 
The smell of your skin
The taste of you kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
 
I love every thing about him. The smell of him and taste of him when we are making love. As his whispers the love he has for me. The way his hair is all around us as we make love. The warmth of him as I move in and out if his beautiful body.
 
Baby you surround me
You touch every place in my heart
Oh, it feels like the first time, every time
I want to spend the whole night in you eyes
 
His touch sets my body on fire and probably never cease to. Every time we make love it feel like the first time. I love every thing about him but his eyes are the key to his soul and I would love to spend the rest of my life staring at them. Maybe I'm amazed.
 
~fin~