Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Angel's History ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

This is just an overview… That's why it's not detailed and contains no dialogue. I might turn this into a true fic though… If I am inspired to do so…

Angel's Personal History

Immortal:

Angel is a goddess. She was born along with her twin brother on the island where all gods dwell. It is believed that this island inspired the myths of Atlantis. Angel's real name is unknown and she did not look the way she looks now. She had human ears, no tail, and her hair was long and so pale a shade of pink it was almost white. When she was a baby, her parents promised her as a bride to the King of all Demons. As everyone knows, the Gods and the Demons had never gotten along and the hope was that this marriage would reconcile the two groups. But the young maiden would not accept the arranged marriage because she had fallen in love with a human boy. When the Demon King found out, he went out to kill this human boy. Angel's brother, whose greatest joy was his beloved sister, fought vainly to protect the boy but the Demon King succeeded in killing the boy. He was about to carry off his bride but he couldn't. The tears she cried for her dead lover broke his heart and he decided to give her a second chance. He would let her be born into the world as a human, to live one mortal life. And in that time, she would have to reunite with her lover. If she succeeded, her lover would be given immortality. If she failed she had to be the Demon Bride. But her brother did not think this was fair and used his own power to turn her into a feline. Now she would have nine mortal lives to find her lover, but also the handicap of her strange appearance. As collateral, the Demon King sunk the island under the sea where it would remain until the lovers reunited or until she died her ninth time.

In After Colony:

Her life in the Gundam Wing world is her last life. She was born in AC 181 in the rural town of Angel Falls in the Australian Outback. Despite how different she looked, her parents loved her very much. The other people in town gossiped about the strange little girl and referred to her as Dingo Child. Eventually, word got out of Angel Falls about such a weird child and a group of OZ scientists who were secretly working on genetic engineering became particularly interested. The scientists killed her parents and took the child back to her lab. It didn't cause a big uproar in such a small town, and most of the townspeople said that the dingoes killed the parents and carried the child off into the dessert. The two year old girl was get in a cage like a lab animal and subjected to horrendous experiments and tests. Her situation wasn't hopeless, however. A young scientist named Julian Khushrenada who worked at the lab was completely opposed to what his colleagues were doing. He knew the creature in that cage was a human child, he could see it in her eyes. He named the girl Angel because the tags she wore gave only her place of origin. And Julian nurtured and cared for the girl and even taught her to read using science books and technical manuals. Eventually he worked up the courage to kidnap her from the lab and take her back to his family home. None of the other scientists made much effort to pursue him because the rush to develop new mobile suits had begun and they abandoned their old experiments. Julian then raised the girl as his daughter, Angel Khushrenada and the next years of her life were happy and loving. When she was 11 years old however, Julian became very ill and died. before he went, he asked his 22 year old nephew Treize to look out for Angie. Treize was an ambitious young man who was rising in the world of world politics and had little time for his adoptive cousin. And yet he was oddly taken by her. All Angel wanted was for her cousin to love her like a real family. He didn't have time to do that but he also could not let her go. So Treize used mental tricks to keep her around him. He made her his servant and told her that nobody would ever love her, that this was her only home. He kept her well hidden from the public, but she saw and heard things that no other person did. Angel even witnessed the sword fight between Treize and Wufei and was quite enamored by the Chinese youth. Treize learned this when he read Angel's secret diary. She wrote about how when she was free and the war was over she would go and find him. The idea that she planned to leave upset Treize who said that boy would never care about her. But he knew he needed a better way to hold on to her and the answer came from her own diary. It was filled with designs for mobile suits that she had hand drawn. It turns out, reading all those technical manuals had turned her into a mechanical genius of sorts. Treize tore out one of the pictures which was labeled "dragon boy" (a design inspired by the lovely Chinese youth) and he used it as the model for the Epyon. Angel herself was sent to a weapons facility deep in the woods of an undisclosed location where she was forced to design highly advanced new suits and was not allowed to leave. That was until the end of the Eve Wars. Word of Treize's death caused the workers to abandon the facility and their projects. Angel was left to live alone in an abandoned arms factory. She had nowhere else to go. What she didn't know was that just a few miles away, the Maganacs had built a spectacular mansion to be their Master Quatre's summer home. And she didn't discover it until the day she saw a familiar youth in the woods surrounding her home.