Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Another Life, Another Love ❯ Return of Chibi Usa ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Another Life, Another Love
by v-babe

Disclaimer: Sorry, I couldn't resist the title. I don't own Sailor Moon or Gundam Wing(except for Heero, he's tied up in my room). Hee hee.

Note:If any body is reading my other fic I promise that I'll up date soon. I just had a really bad case of writers block. This is mainly a fic to help me get over my writers block. If you belong to sailormoon.org. tell mee your username so I can talk to you. Who knows maybe I already know you. My user name is vbabe8787. I forgot if Chibi usa poses as Usagi's sister or cousin, but I like sister better so I'm using it.


Another Life, Another Love


"I hate school." Usagi Tsukino sighed as she sat down in the Hiawaka(or however you spell it) shrine.
"Stop whining and start studying. You need to do well in school if you want to suceed in life." Ami Mizuno said as she looked up from her Algebra 2 book.
Usagi sighed and looked back at her book. As she was reading about the theory of reletivity or something like that a piece of paper was slid onto her pysics book.
"Let's blow this joint and find a cute guy for me. You already have Mamoru. - V-babe" the note read. Usagi looked up and glanced at Minako. Minako was smiling and barly able to contol her laughter. Finally Usagi couldn't stand it anymore and she burst out laughing and Minako did too.
"What's so funny?" Rei Hino demanded. All of the other girls were looking at Usagi and Minako strangly too.
"N..nothing." Minako choked out.
Makoto Kino rolled her eyes and said, "Come on you guys. I've been working really hard latly. I really need to bring my grades up."
"I'm sorry," Usagi said,"I just remembered that I told my mom that I would make dinner and Minako offered to help and keep me company."
Ami raised an eyebrow, but she said, "Fine, I guess you can two can skip one study session."
"Thanks Ami," Minako and Usagi said in unison.
"Race you outside." Minako said as she ran out of the shrine.
"No fair." Usagi said as she ran after her.
"Don't break anything!" Rei called after them. "Honestly, sometimes I think those two will never grow up."
"If Usagi and Minako are making dinner, I feel sorry for the Tsukinos." They heard Makoto murmur. This only caused them to laugh harder
Usagi started to catch up to Minako and was on her tail. All of a sudden Minako stopped and stared at the sky. Usagi slammed into Minako.
"Ow..." Usagi said, "what did you do that for?"
"Sorry, I could've sworn...." Minako murmered. "Never mind. Do you want to go to the arcade?"
"Sure"
The girls arrived at the arcade and sat down at one of the booths. Motoki saw them and walked towards them so he could take their order.
"What will you be having today?" he asked.
"I'll just have a chocolate milkshake." Minako said.
"Hmm... I'll have a triple scoop sundae with chocolate, brownie fudge, and mint chocolate chip ice cream topped with hot fudge, cheeries, spinkles, nuts, whipped cream and chocolate chips." Usagi said after much thought.
Minako and Motoki got huge sweat drops and fell over.
"How can you eat that much and still have room for dinner?" Minako asked.
"I don't know. It must be a special talent."
Motoki walked away muttering to himself about how girls manage to eat that much and still stay thin.
"I can't believe that there has been peace for almost a year. I kinda miss the battles." Minako said with a wistfull looks in her eyes.
"I for one am glad that we don't have to fight anymore." Usagi said, "I hated seeing everyone in troble and me being the only way to fix it, but I do miss the Three Lights."
"Me too. I wonder if we'll ever see them again."
The two of them started to reminise over old battles, but they were interupted when Motoki returned with their food.
Minako started to drink her milkshake, but then she stopped and stared at Usagi who was pigging out an her sundae.
"What?? do I have something on me face?" Usagi asked when she noticed Minako was stareing at her.
"Yes... but that's not why I'm staring at you. How you eat that and stay as thin as you do?? And any ways that looks disgusting!"
"It's not, it's really good."
"I'll take your word for it."
Usagi finally finished her sundae and Minako sipped on her milkshake. "Do you want to go play the Sailor V game?" Minako asked. "I bet that I could beat you."
"There no way that you could beat the champion of love and justice, Sailor Moon!" Usagi spun around and posed with one hand on her hip and the other out in front of her in a victory sign.
"I don't know... you DO seem a bit rusty." Minako said doutfully with a glint in her eye.
"What do you wanna bet that I kick your butt?"
"How about if I win you have to pay for my food that I get here for the next two weeks. If you win I'll pay for you." Minako said.
"Let's shake on it." The girls shook hands.
The girls played for an hour straight before Minako finally won.
Usagi looked at the clock and said, "Oh my gosh! I was supposed to be home half an hour ago. My mom is going to kill me!"
"I should be getting home too." Minako said. "I'll guess I'll see you tomorrow."
Usagi ran out of the arcade, leaving Minako with the bill, and down the street. She ran all the way home. When she got in the house her mother was waiting for her.
"I can't believe that you would leave your little sister home alone while you went to play video games!! No dinner for you tonight." her mother screamed.
Chibiusa peaked out from behind Usagi's mom. Usagi looked at her questioningly, but didn't say anything.
"I'll be in my room." Usagi said. Chibiusa followed Usagi upstairs and sat down on her bed.
"So what are you doing back in the twentieth century?" Usagi asked.
"Well since I probably won't have to use my senshi powers for a long time, mom thought that it would be a good idea for me to brush upon my skills." Chibiusa said.
"You're probaly won't get much practice here either. We haven't fought since Galaxia."
"I missed Mamo-chan, you, and the gang. Have you put on weight?"
Usagi turned red and stared to scream at Chibiusa that she put on some weight too. She finally calmed down and said,"Maybe we should go over to Mamo-chan's tomorrow and suprise him. I'll know he'll be glad to see you. I'll call Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako. They'll want to see you and come with us."
"Ok." Chibiusa said, "And I really did miss you."
Usagi smiled and said, "I'm gonna go to sleep. We have a big day tomarrow."
THE END... for now

Note: If at first you don't review.... review, review, review again. I think you get my point. In my opinion it was a little OCC soo... it wasn't all the great, but tell me what you think. K? Well read the first note if you haven't already or else the boogie monster will get you. mwahahaha.

Ja ne.