Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Back to reality ❯ Changed Reality ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

 
Back to Reality
By MandyMaxwell
Disclamer: I don't own gundam wing. As a matter of fact, I don't own anything.
A/N: Back to Reality takes place after endless waltz, but also before endless waltz… you're a smart reader, I bet you can figure it out ^_^ Yaoi and hopefully a lemon and maybe a songfic later on. 1x2, 3x4, 6x5, 6x13, 1x4+3, 5x2, OCs, but not really OCs: Henry Young, Dario Miller, Triston Barner, Gabriel Willams, Christopher Wang, Zachary Marx, and Tyler Kushner.
Summary: Heero wakes up to find himself in present day earth, in a hospital. He has parents and they call him Henry. Was his whole life just a dream, or is it one of OZ's tricks? What is his Destiny? (A/N: ok, I know that sounds cheesy)
 
 
"Please, Heero. Put Mariemaia out of her pain," asked Relena softly. After being shot by Dekim, she had not much time left. Mariemaia whimpered in agony, blood flowing freely from her chest wound.
"Mission Accepted," Heero agreed, raising his gun. He pulled the trigger, but he was out of bullets. He was already collapsing from fatigue, and he didn't even notice.
"Mission complete. My last kill ever," he murmured to himself as he drifted into a deep sleep
*******
Come, Heero. Come to me.
Heero ran, looking the figure he couldn't quite recognize, listening a voice he couldn't quite remember. He jogged his memory, searching, but to no avail. He looked around, and saw that he was in a bright white… place. There was just space and the endless white sky and ground. Ahead of him was the figure in question, his body was covered in shadow.
Hurry Heero, time, time. Not much time, running out, save me, hurry, run!
Heero ran impossibly faster, his training at his finest. Yet the person was the same distance away from him. Somewhere out of the emptiness, a clock started to tick-tock, tick-tock, counting down the time Heero had left.
Heero, Faster! Save me! Not much time!
He ran and ran; 5, 10, 15, 20 minuets passed and he only moved 2 yards. The figure reached out to him. Heero was so close, and he could almost grasp the shadow man's hand. Suddenly, the tick-tocks turned into beeps and became slower and slower.
Hurry! Please, Save me!
Heero continued to run, but now the air seemed heavy, and it pushed against him. He moved in slow motion.
Come on Heero! Last chance! This is your life, this is your death. This is your DESTINY!
Heero dived, and grasped the hand reached out to him. At that second, the figure was revealed and spoke. Heero gazed up into Prussian blue. The person had messy, chocolate brown locks. He was a split image of Heero.
"Are you… me… same?" he stuttered, finding himself awed.
I am Henry Young, which is you. My destiny, your destiny, is to destroy Oz, save Relena Peacecraft, and keep the peace afterwards.
"But…I've already done…"
Shhh, you will understand soon enough. Try to remember, but for now, you must wake up.
Heero glanced around. The light was dimming, the beeps becoming 5, 6, 7 seconds apart. For every beep, the darkness grew. He saw ?himself? light a small white candle. The light diminished, and soon, the only light was coming from the candle, and there was one continuous beep.
Wake up.
The candle was blown out and Heero was submerged into black.
*************************
Heero shot up in his bed. He immediately scanned out the place, finding that he was in a hospital. The bed sheets, walls, and floor were all white. The beep of a heart monitor was quick and steady. An IV was stuck in his arm, and a white bandage was tied around his head.
"Where am I?" he wondered aloud. Something was off; alarm bells were going off in his head.
"Hello! I'm so glad you're awake, Henry! I'll go get your parents. And by the way, I'm Dr. Matthews," told a handsome young doctor. He rushed out of the room. Heero scratched his head.
"Huh?" he thought. Henry was the person from his dream… Henry was him in the dream…
"I'm Henry!" Heero said, discovering a new piece to the puzzle. "And I have parents?"
The doctor rushed in with a man and a woman who looked remotely like him. The chance that these were his parents was highly unlikely; Dr. J told Heero that his parents were dead. Dr. J was one to lie, and he did quite often. But Heero noticed that he had his father's lean build and his mother's eyes and wild brown hair. Parents. Who loved him. That wasn't even a concept that Heero could understand, could process. The woman rushed up to him, hugging him fiercely. Tears streamed down her cheeks, but she was unable to stop them.
"Oh Henry, I'm so happy your out of you're coma. Doesn't he look so great, Ralph?" asked the woman who was supposed to be his mother.
"Hn," the man supposed to be his father responded, and Heero's eyes grew. What the hell was going on?
"I'm suffering from amnesia," Heero told them, and his parents looked mildly worried. The doctor looked unfazed; it was regular for patients to have memory loss after comas.
"What do you want to know?" asked the doctor. A rush of questions swept through Heero's mind, but only one escaped out of his mouth.
"How did I get here?" Dr. Matthews looked uncomfortable, it was a tough question to answer because it was a sad story.
"Well?" Heero found himself asking impatiently, an acquired attribute in his state of… hell, he couldn't think of any words to describe his feeling. Shock, maybe?
"You were in a car accident. Your friend, Christian was driving. He got distracted by Dario, and crashed into another vehicle. You, Tristan, and Gabriel were in the back seat, and you three didn't get hit as hard. You hit Tyler Kushner and Zachary Marx. Everyone is in a coma now, except you and Tyler. Tyler died after being in a coma for 6 months." Heero thought for a second… tried to remember… but couldn't. He didn't remember even being in a car after he killed Mariemaia and passed out. Most of all, he didn't remember any of the names that the doctor mentioned. He grabbed the glass full of water on his table next to his bed, took a long swing, and swallowed.
"I don't remember. I don't remember any of those names. I don't even remember being in a car." Dr. Matthews understood. He took a file, pulled out some pictures, and handed them to Heero.
"Maybe these will help." Heero took them and shuffled through them. It was his fellow pilots, but the doctor called them…different names. Maybe it was like him, like he was Henry. Things just got more and more confusing.
"Hey doc, what's the date?" Heero asked.
"The eleventh," he replied.
"Of what?" The doctor scratched his head.
"Of October. The year is 2003. You've been in a coma for one year." Heero tried to understand, but it was too much. It was October 13th when he killed Mariemaia, and now it was the 11th, almost a year. After he swallowed that bit of info, he bit into the next piece. 2003? 2003 whats? Was he on an Egyptian calendar or something?
"2003… can you put that in colony years? 196, 197AC?" Heero asked. The doctor gave him a funny look.
"What's a colony, son? We're on AD time." Realization hit him like a jackhammer. He looked around the room, noting the primitive medical equipment and the cube shaped TV that didn't have 3D access. He looked at a box near the TV. Then he saw it, a video. Videos hadn't been used for at least 300 years. He hit his head into his palms, moaning brokenly. What the fuck was going on anyway? And who was gonna die for it?
TBC…
Please R&R, I need the feedback. Thanks a million! ^_^
Should I continue?