Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Believe ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Believe
Theme + Number: #17 - "I believe in you... "
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Characters/Pairings: Relena/Wufei
Word Count: 327
Rating: G
Summary: Relena believes in true strength, and Wufei admires that.
 
 
---
 
 
It takes a strong woman to hold her head up high in front of the masses. With her golden hair tied in a tight bun, and narrow deep blue eyes which purged the hearts of many, she stood. Her firm lips open, and a voice that carried a soft, melodious air to calm the general public, she spoke. A gentle rain of peace flooded the hearts of many, she bowed. Many a clap and many a cheer, the people looked to her, and she looked to them. It takes all kinds to bring about true peace.
 
 
She believed.
 
 
It takes a strong man to stand behind the epitome of strength and bravery. With her powerful words gone a flutter in his mind, he stood. His firm lips pressed tightly together as her dream of peace became the dream of everyone, he listened. As the rain flooded the driest spots in his heart, he clapped, oh how he clapped. Never had he imagined, or even considered her ideas up until this point. Never had he considered, that she'd be able to make those ideas a reality.
 
 
"I believe in you," she once told him, which drew him to this very spot. This very spot, where he could repay her beliefs with his own. Where his sins and blood stained hands could be condoned. Where he could stand behind the one who believed in his goodness; who believed in his strength.
 
 
True strength was turning even the most impossible of dreams into something real. True bravery was never giving up and never underestimating your strength, no matter how grim things looked. True justice was what Relena presented before her leaders; a promise for peace that would not be broken. She vowed to uphold peace, and uphold it she did. She believed in her people, and thus her people believed in her. She believed in Wufei, and he stood in the shadows, admiring her strength and bravery.
 
 
He believed.
 
 
[End]