Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Belonging ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclamier: No own

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duo plopped himself on his bed. His room was very messy and in need of cleaning. Posters of famous people hung on his walls, clothes overflowed from the laundry basket and other various parts of the room. But hey, it was homey.

Duo flipped on his stomache and picked up a Trigun manga. He was supposed to be sleeping, but a bit of before bed reading wouldn't hurt. Every time he tried to concentrate on the manga his mind would wander off to the little blonde.

Quatre, his own little brother, what else could he ask for? Ok, maybe more manga, but he wouldn't give up Quatre for anything. Duo sighed and put away the manga, on looked across the room. Heero was on the other side of that wall.

"Probably typing on his laptop," he said to himself.

He looked at the other wall of his room, where Trowa was. "And he's probably looking at files and stuff," he mumbled. Duo sighed, flipped on his back and stared at the ceiling. Aqua eyes and bright blonde hair flashed in his head. Quatre, he thought. He smiled and closed his eyes.

"NOOOO!!!"

Duo's eyes shot open and he jumped off his bed."Quatre!" he cried and headed out the room.

~*~

Heero stopped in the middle of the hallway. He had heard the child's cry and came out to investigate the cause of it. Trowa appeared out of his room, as did Duo. Duo's hair, which wasn't braided, flowed like a cape as he skidded to a halt.

"Did you guys hear that?" Duo asked. The two other males nodded as another scream came out of Quatre's room."NO!! NOO!!" The three headed down the hall, Duo cursing because his hair kept getting in the way.

Heero was the first to make it to the blonde's door. He kicked the door open and switched the lights on. Duo appeared next to him, and Trowa stood above them - gun in hand. All three stared at the little blonde.

Quatre was tossing and turning as he slept, suffering from nightmares. "No," he cried,"Please, don't..." Trowa put his gun away and walked over to the child's bed. "Wake up Quatre" he lightly shook the chibi."It was just a dream." Quatre whimpered as he opened his aqua eyes.

After realizing where he was, the Arabian flew into Trowa's arms."There-There was a man! And he..he..." Quatre cried into the banged man's chest. Trowa rubbed the chibi's back and whispered soothing words into his ear. "It was just a dream, Quatre. No one's going to hurt you." Quatre hiccupped and wiped his eyes on Trowa's shirt.(AN: Awww, kawaii-ness! X3)

Duo looked at Heero, who shrugged. He walked over to the bed and held his arms out."Come here Quatre," he said softly. Quatre sniffed and crawled into Duo's open arms. The braided boy ran his fingers through Quatre's soft blonde hair."Are you going to be ok Quatre?" The little blonde nodded and wiped his tears against Duo's shirt.

Heero walked over to Trowa and whispered something in his ear. Trowa nodded and look at Quatre."Quatre?" he asked. The said boy turned his head towards the banged man."Quatre, Heero said you can sleep in his room if you want." The blonde gasped and looked at the stoic boy."Really? I can sleep with you?" Heero nodded.

Duo whined,"Why can't he stay in my room Trowa?" Heero snorted."He'd get lost in that mess of your's before he could even reach the bed." Duo blushed and gripped Quatre a little harder. "My room isn't that messy Heero." Heero rolled his cobalt eyes.

Quatre looked at Heero."Can I really stay in your room Hero?" Heero looked at the chibi, his features softened. He liked the way the child pronounced his name."Yes, if you want, then you can." Quatre nodded."Ok."

Trowa faced the little blonde in Duo's arms."Do you want to stay with Heero tonight, Quatre?" Quatre nodded. Trowa smiled."Good." Duo beamed at the chibi."Ok. But tomorrow, you gonna bunk with me." Quatre smiled and nodded."Ok."

~*~

Aqua eyes looked around the room. It was clean. Everything was in its own place, nothing stuck out. The bed's headboard was up against the middle wall. The blue comforter wasn't made, signaling that Heero hadn't bothered to fix it when Quatre screamed.

Holding his white tiger, the toy Sister Iria gave him, Quatre made his way towards the teenager's bed. Heero picked him up and placed him on his bed."Wait right here." Heero went to his closet, where boxes were neatly stacked. Quatre watched as his brother searched through the boxes.

Soon, Heero had found what he needed and returned to the bed."Are you afraid of the dark Quatre?" he asked. The chibi nodded, hugging his tiger plushie. Heero nodded and held out a small plastic figurine."Would you like it better if I plugged this in?" Quatre looked at the figure and gasped at what he saw.

It was a night light, an angel night light. The angel's arms were stretched out, protecting the one who needed her. Heero cocked his head to the side."Well, Quatre, do you want it?" Quatre nodded and hugged his brother."T'ank you Hero." Heero returned the hug."You're welcome Quatre."

"Did you like our conversation, Duo?" Heero asked, glancing at the wall on his left.

The two occupants heard a few ruffles of clothes and a small thump followed by an "oof". Quatre stared at the wall and giggled. Heero smirked. That baka, he thought.

After a few minutes of moving around, the two brothers finally got comfortable on Heero's bed. Quatre was sprawled on Heero's chest and used the tiger plusie as a pillow.

"G'night Hero."

"Good night Quatre."

"G'night Duo! G'night Trowa!"

"Good night Quatre."

"Sweet Dreams!"

Heero covered the chibi and himself with the blue comforter.

"Merry Christmas too!"

"Duo!"

~*~

Trowa's green eyes skimmed through through Quatre's files. His birthplace, name, weight, height- everything was on there. Including how he ended up at the orphanage.

Trowa sighed as he rubbed his eyes. "I might as well go to sleep," he muttered. He gathered the files and returned them in their folder, then placed it in a drawer.

He pulled the hunter green covers over his body. After a few minutes of silence, he drifted off into sleep.

~*~

Heero woke up to someone chuckling. He groggily opened his eyes to Duo-who held a camera in one hand.

"Aww, you two look so cute together!" Duo put the camera over his eyes and smiled."Say 'cheese'!" Heero blinked as the camera flashed. Duo pouted at his brother."You blinked."

"I know."

Duo scoffed and picked up Quatre from Heero's chest, waking him. Quatre looked up at Duo and smiled."Ohayo Duo."

"Ohayo Quatre. Sleep well?"

Quatre nodded."Oh yes. Hero is very comforable!" Duo smirked at Heero."Really now? I never knew Heero was so soft."

Heero grunted."Like you ever would."

Duo faked a sad face, tears welled up in his eyes."De-Demo nii-san! Aishiteru!"

"Shizuka ne, bakayaro." Heero pushed himself past his younger brothers and went into the kitchen.

Duo smirked as he watched Heero leave. It was fun messing with him. Even though Herro knew he was but still played along.....Wait. So that means Heero was- oh never mind.

Duo looked down at Quatre and smiled."Quess what." Quatre cocked his head to the side and blinked."What?" Duo grinned at his little brother."Today me and you are gonna have fun."

"Just us?"

"Just us."

~*~

Duo groaned as he grabbed the cell phone Trowa held out to him."Don't turn it off Duo." Duo sighed,"I know."

"Call me when you leave somewhere so I know where you are."

"Ok."

"Call me if you need anything too."

"Ok."

Trowa kneeled down infront of Quatre- who was given a back pack for his stuffed tiger, Reh."Keep an eye on Duo, Quatre. Make sure he doesn't get into trouble."

Duo whined in protest,"You should be telling me that! Not him!" Heero smirked haughtly at his brother.

Quatre nodded at his guardian."I will." Trowa smiled and patted the blonde's head."Good." He stood up and looked down at Duo."And be good. I don't want another phone call from the police."

Duo pouted."Ok."

~*~

Ok, that's it for now. Sorry it took forever to get this up, I had a little trouble with my head >>