Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Big Brother with a Difference ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Big Brother

Author: Shinigami195

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: yoai and yuri? Limes? swearing, bashing, ooc

Disclaimer: Don't own GW or the idea of BB

Notes: I'm not a big fan of the real big brother and i was watching it the other day and decided that i would make an gw style bb.

*…* actions in other rooms

(AN/…) Author Notes

All the heights/weights are the ones when they are in the tv series ^^ I think most of them are correct.

Due to the fact I have two whole weeks of hell ahead of me this will be my fic that I do over them weeks. I don't have alot of time so hopefully this will be short enough to do in the little spare time I have.

My other fics: Slave to Love and High School Sweetheart, will be updated on Monday.

Characters in the House are:

Heero, Duo, Trowa , Quatre, Wufei , Zechs, Trieze ,

Relena, Hilde, Catherine, Dorothy, Sally, Noin, Une

Pairings: Vote for pairings at end of Prologue.

Prologue - Entering the Big Brother house

It was a stupid idea, Heero thought as he placed his bag on what would be his bed for the next week or so. His ex partner was already laying spread out on the bed, his suitcase on the floor.

"Shouldn't you unpack?" He snapped at Duo.

"Greez Heero. We've been travelling all day, give me a rest will you?"

When the braided boy had turned up at his door and literally dragged him to Earth Heero had been slightly amazed by the idea of being locked in a house with Duo and the others. That was until she arrived.

"Will all members of the Big Brother house please proceed into the living room!" An announcement came over a speaker system.

Heero and Duo exchanged a glance before walking towards the largest room in the house.

"Trieze??? I thought you were dead!" They heard Wufei yell.

"Trieze?" They shared another look, this one meaningful and both quickly pulled out their guns and rushed into the room.

It was true Trieze Khushrenada was standing calmly beside Lady Une.

"Miss Relena invite us here." Trieze said smiling at the two ex gundam pilots that were prepared to shot him.

Duo lowered his gun. "Well no point in us fighting now is there!" Duo turned to Heero. Heero too lowered his gun and put it away just as Relena and the other girls came running in.

"HEERO! I'm so glad that Duo found you."

Heero glared at Duo as Relena hugged him tightly.

Duo smiled innocently and sat down beside Wufei.

"What's up Wu-man?"

Wufei was staring daggers at Trieze.

Quatre and Trowa finally made an entry; they were walking a little bit too close and talking in quiet whispered. They both stopped and moved apart realising they were being watched.

The last two people to arrive were Zechs and Noin and like Wufei were shocked to see Trieze alive and healthy.

"Millardo."

"Trieze, but you…"

It was a first for everyone to see Zechs speechless and shocked.

Before anything else could be said another announcement was made.

"Welcome to the Big Brother House. One at a time you will come into the small closet just outside of the living and will answer the questions given to you."

They looked at the `closet' where she was talking about.

"Heero Yuy, you are first."

Heero set his face in the emotionless mask and strolled forward. Closing the door behind him.

There was a seat… and that was it. A seat. He sat down, it was cushy and way too soft for his liking but as he stood up a voice barked at him.

"Sit."

He sat.

"Name?"

"Heero Yuy."

"Age?"

"17"

"Nationality?"

"Japanese."

"Background?"

"Ex gundam pilot of Wing and Wing Zero."

"Abilities?"

"Strong destructive tendency. Master of the Zero System"

In the background Heero thought he heard someone laugh.

"Partner?"

"None."

"Height?"

"156 cm."

"Weight?"

"45kg."

"Thank You. You may leave."

Heero stood and walked out quickly.

"Strong destructive tendency???!!!"

Heero shot a glare at Duo. "You heard?"

"Everything."

"Relena Peacecraft, please enter the closet."

She too was asked the same questions.

"Relena Peacecraft.

17

Northern European

Former Queen

Um… Pacifism?

None

180cm ish

68kg."

"Thank You. You may leave."

Relena breathed out a sigh of relief and hurried from the room.

"Duo Maxwell you are next."

The ever-cheerful baka gave everyone a big wave before he went in and shut the door.

"Duo Maxwell

17

American

Former pilot of the gundams Deathscythe and Deathscythe Hell, now the Preventer known as Death.

Exceptional in combating skills, stealing, piloting, annoying Heero and Wufei, talking, sneaking around, picking…"

"Thank You." The voice cut Duo off and the others in the room next-door sweat dropped. "Partner?"

"Well there is someone I like but I don't know if they like me back and I'm kinda scared…"

"Answer the question."

"No."

"Height?"

"156cm. Hay I'm the same height as Heero."

Laughter is heard in the other room and Heero fights the urge to bang his head on the wall.

"Weight?"

"43kg"

"Thank You now get out!!!"

"No need to be so rude!"

And on it went.

"Hilde Schbeiker

17

German

Former oz pilot.

Piloting Mobile Dolls

None

I don't know. About 150cm maybe.

Again I don't know. Sorry."

"Trowa Barton

17

Latin Origin

Ex pilot of the gundam Heavyarms. Formerly known as No Name.

Fighting

Not yet

160cm

44kg."

"Catherine Bloom

19

Latin Origin.

I've worked in the circus all my life, Trowa might be my brother,

Knife throwing

No

150cm?

I would rather not say."

Quatre Raberba Winner

17

Arabian

I was a snotty little brat when I was the heir to Winner Family, then I was the Gundam Pilot of Sandrock, and now I'm a sponsor for the Preventers.

I'm good at playing music and I guess I'm kind of good at helping to plan things.

No, but my sisters are trying to get me to marry. *said with a smile*

156cm

41kg"

"Dorothy Catalonia,

18

Aruba (AN/ A guess)

Right hand to Zechs Marquis leader of the White Fang.

No

158cm

That is something a girl shouldn't tell someone."

Chang Wufei

17

Chinese

Former pilot of Shenlong. No a preventer called Dragon.

No, women are weak and don't deserve me *Duo is heard muttering Big Headed Idiot while the girls look mildly upset and Relena inches towards Heero who quickly backs away*, men however are a different matter *everyone sweatdrops and Wufei blushes*

157cm

46kg."

"Sally Po

21

Chinese

Former Lieutenant. Now a preventer.

No

My height and weight you do not need to know."

"Zechs Marquis aka Millardo Peacecraft.

21

Northern European

Former pilot of Tallgeese, and former leader of White Fang. Now Preventer Wind.

No

184cm

68kg."

"Lucrezia Noin

21

Italian (AN/ She was born in Italy, so I'm told. Might not be right)

Former oz pilot. Preventer

No

165cm

47kg"

"Trieze Khushrenada

24

Aryan (AN/ I got this of a web page. Don't think it's right but I really don't know!!!)

I was a member of oz, a general there. I was also the Founder of the Romefellar Foundations. I died a few years back.

No

181cm

68kg"

And the last one

"Lady Une.

21

German

Count, officer of oz. I run the Preventers now. And am the boss of some of those in there. *Duo, Wufei, Sally, Noin and Zechs back away from the door which Une is hidden behind*

No

161cm

47kg."

And with that Lady Une came out of room.

"Thank you for doing that quickly and without much stupidity"

Everyone looked at Duo who grinned back.

"Now, you'll have a day to get set in and in the morning you'll be given your first task."

TBC…

VOTE!!!!!!

I would like to have couples in this fic, however I don't want to pick them. Therefore below are 3 lists A B C of couples, each will have a mixture of yaoi/yuri/straight pairings and you just need to pick a list. Then I'll count up the numbers for each list and the one with the most will be picked and used.

I will write straight pairings even though I am a yaoi writer.

LIST A - Heero and Relena

Duo and Wufei

Sally and Lucrezia

Une and Trieze

Quatre and Trowa

Zechs and Dorothy

Catherine and Hilde

LIST B - Heero and Duo

Relena and Dorothy

Zechs and Lucrezia

Hilde and Trowa (AN/ There are people who like this pairing ^^)

Trieze and Wufei

Quatre and Catherine

Sally and Une (AN/ Don't see this but if this list gets chosen then maybe I could miss it out)

LIST C - Heero and Zechs

Duo and Hilde

Wufei and Sally

Trieze and Quatre

Trowa and Dorothy

Lucrezia and Une

Relena and Catherine

Well I hope everyone wants to take part! This will be up on 3 web sites so I'm hoping people will read and wanna join in! Tell me what you think and VOTE!

Thank You

Shinigami195

PS Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes and for getting any info on the characters wrong!