Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Breathless ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
11 Jan 01
Type: one shot
Category: Songfic, sap, yaoi, lemon
Rating: NC-17
Pairings: 1x2
@}--`--,--
Warnings: lemon
@}--,--`--
Spoilers: none
Disclaimer: I don't own GW or anything else for that matter. This is for entertainment, please don't sue.
Feedback: Aghama, yes! Thanks much in advance.

NOTES: Song belongs to The Corrs.





Breathless by Willow (Cobweb)


Duo looked out across the small park. Up-state New York was a lovely place in late summer and Duo enjoyed the fresh, clean landscape.

Light footsteps on the soft earth heralded the arrival of another. Duo turned to greet him.


[Go on, go on
Leave me breathless
Come on]

"I've been waiting for you," Duo said, his voice soft and meek, timid.

"Yeah," Heero breathed, his palms sweating slightly.

"Um, so you uh... You actually came, uh, h-here..." Duo said, licking his lips. His mouth had gone dry and was of a bitter stickiness that lingered as his hot breath whispered across anhydrous lips.

"Aa."

"S-so, you, uh, read the, um, the letter?" Heero nodded. "Uh... um, w-well?" Duo was afraid of the answer. How had Heero reacted to the simple note that conveyed in words what his heart sang with every thudding beat. Granted, he needn't have written a whole page when three little words would have surficed, but that was Duo, 'man of many words.'

"I had no idea you felt that way," Heero said, almost to hushed to be heard. Duo had rehearsed this scene in his head an infinate number of times, envisioning Heero's reactions, his outbursts, his silences. But this was not something he'd anticipated, and, thus, was not prepared to react to. So he stood there, his insides quivering, his breath held. He wanted to latch onto Heero and cry 'I do feel that way!' and kiss him passionately, but he held himself back, waiting to see what Heero would do. They stood there, not moving, not speaking, not breathing, for a small eternity. The air hummed with tension and anticipation. When Heero made as to speak the shattering of the tense milieu was almost audible. "I--" Heero began, then shook his head. Before Duo could blink strong hands were clamped around his bicepts and warm lips were taking his breath away. He relaxed, the tension seeping out of his muscles as he melted into Heero's arms. Heero released his grip and wrapped his arms around Duo's slim waist, pulling the boy flush against his body.

Arms released from Heero's vice-like grip, Duo brought his arms up to clasp his hands behind Heero's neck. He felt Heero's tongue tentatively quest across his lower lip, begging to explore. His heart swelling, Duo opened to Heero. Heero's tongue darted across the threshhold like Spanish conquistadors to a treasure-filled country. Duo sighed into the kiss as Heero's tongue stroked every nook and cranny of his mouth; the boy was quite thorough.


[The daylight's fading slowly
The time with you is standing still
I'm waiting for you only
The slightest touch and I feel weak]

They broke, breathless, and just looked at one another. Duo's mind was reeling and his heart was trying to thud its way out of his chest. Heero brought one hand up to brush chestnut bangs from indigo eyes, staring deep within. Could he see the torrid flames of love flaring behind the reflective indigo oceans? Heero leaned in and kissed him once more, this time it was a sweet and tender kiss, like honeysuckle in the spring.

"The sun's going down," Heero said, still gazing into the blue-violet orbs mere inches away. As if this was a cue, Duo shivered with a sudden chill. Heero's mouth quirked slightly. "I guess we'd better get inside."

The sun was quite below the horizon when they arrived back at the safehouse. Deep violet and midnight blue velvetted the sky; the stars accentuating the velvet sky like rhinestones of glittering light. The night was, for lack of a better word, perfect.

How do you tell someone that you want more without seeming licentious? Duo wanted Heero to touch him and more, he wanted Heero to have him - take him, make him his. Would he?

"Heero?" Duo asked quietly. "I meant everything in that letter... but it can all be summed up in three words..." Duo paused, unsure of himself momentarily. That uncertanty was quashed but his heart's resolution. "I love you."

Whatever he'd expected Heero to say or do, it wasn't what he did. "I can sum it up in two. Ai shiteru." Duo looked into Heero's eyes to find affirmation of what he'd just heard. Heero's eyes shown back at him with a feverish passion masking heartwrenching love. Tears welled in his eyes as he threw himself into Heero's strong embrace. Duo clung to him like a scolded brat seeking solace, his love pouring from his trembling lips.

"Please please please, make me yours," was Duo's whispered plea as Heero's hand caressed his back in feather-light touches.

"Shhhh," Heero breathed, "All in due time."

Duo's knees were weak as the ascended the stairs.


[I cannot lie
From you I can not hide
I'm losing will to try
Can't hide it
Can't fight it]

He was faint with desire and weak with lust, bearly able to reach the top stair. Heero pulled him close, supporting him and making him shiver with concupiscence. "Heero," he breathed, "Please?" Duo looked pleadingly at Heero. His eyes were glassy, his face full of abandon, he needed Heero and he needed him now.


[So go on, go on
Come on leave me breathless
Tempt me, tease me
'Till I can't deny this
Loving feeling
Let me long for your kiss
Go on, go on
Yeah come on]

"Heero, please!?" he pleaded again, his voice full of his need.

Heero smiled sweetly at him, stunning him silent, then leaned forward and pressed a kiss to his stilled lips. "OK," he whispered, lips brushing against Duo's ear erotically. He began to lick and nip at Duo's jaw, evoking a whimpering moan from said boy. Heero teased with pressure and absence, mixing wet tongue and cool breath, making goosebumps rise on the pale skin. Heero slid his hands along the planes of Duo's back, along under his shirt and down to clasp the smooth half globes of his buttocks.

Duo arched against him, rubbing his jean clad erection against Heero's spandex clad one, moaning at the friction.

Heero leaned in, his lips tantalizingly close. Duo moved closer, his actions completely wanton, but at this point he could care less. Just as his lips came close to brushing against his beloved's, Heero pulled back, a teasing and tempting smile gracing his face. 'He should do that more often, he looks so sexy!' Duo thought. Duo's eyes were lust-filled and sulky as Heero moved just far enough out of reach. Heero's smile turned wicked and he surged forward to capture Duo's pout in a fiercely passionate kiss. Duo ran his hands through Heero's ruffled mop of hair, pressing their faces hard together, deepening the kiss further.

Heero, hands still gripping Duo's silky bottom, lifted the boy and carried him over to the bed. They tumbled onto the soft mattress, still caressing one another.

Duo moaned as Heero discovered a particularly sensative spot on his lower abdomen. "I'll have to remember that," Heero chuckled as Duo squirmed beneath him.

"Enough tease," Duo panted. "Please, Heero. Oh God, please... take me, Heero!"

"OK," Heero whispered, "OK, but I'm not going to hurt you. If I think I am, I will stop. OK?"

Duo could only nod. Anything, he'd agree to anything as long as Heero made him his.

Quickly, they stripped themselves of their clothing and climbed into the welcoming warmth of the bed. Further exploration of new countries was put off until afterward in their haste.

With Duo on his back, his legs spread and enticing, Heero began to slowly prepare him, one finger at a time. Duo moaned as his inner walls were caressed with infinate care and tenderness. And screamed as Heero found that magic, glowing spot that sent a white fire traveling along his nerves and blinding his senses. All too soon the fire was gone and Duo was left panting and feeling aloss. But that was quickly remedied as the fingers were replaced with something larger. Much larger. The sensation of being filled completely and utterly, feeling whole, was enough to make him cry. Never in his life had he felt so complete, so perfect. The perfection was further enhanced when Heero began to move. His world was ablaze of colors, light and darkness intermingled, nothing was everything and everything was nothing. Nothing existed except for the boy moving within him, panting above him, slamming into him. That was all his world consisted of. His world exploded further when Heero slammed into that spot once again and all sensation focused on his groin as his seed exploded forth and he screamed Heero's name, his internal muscles claming down on the organ still pumping into his body.

Heero came violently as Duo's muscles clamped down around him, trapping his member, the friction sending him into sweet ecstasy. His body shuddered then he collapsed, carefully directing himself to fall beside his lover. He carefully removed himself from Duo's entrance and pulled the boy to him.

"Ai shiteru, Duo," he breathed into sweaty hair.


[And if there's no tomorrow
And all we have is here and now
I'm happy just to have you
You're all the love I need somehow]

Duo snuggled contentedly in his lover's arms, breathing in the scent that was distinctly Heero. He sighed. 'There's no better place than here. Fuck tomorrow, all I need is now.'

"Ai shiteru, Duo," he heard Heero whisper.

"I love you, too, Heero," he replied. "For now, forever."


[It's like a dream
Although I'm not asleep
I never want to wake up
Don't lose it
Don't leave it
So go on, go on
Come on leave me breathless
Tempt me, tease me
'Till I can't deny this
Loving feeling
Let me long for your kiss
Go on, go on
Yeah come on
And I can't lie
From you I can not hide
I've lost my will to try
Can't hide it
Can't fight it
So go on, go on
Come on leave me breathless
Tempt me, tease me
'Till I can't deny this
Loving feeling
Make me long for your kiss
Go on, go on
Come on leave me breathless
Go on, go on
Come on leave me breathless
Go on, go on
Come on leave me breathless
Go on, go on]




----------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------

~Owari