Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Calming of the Heart ❯ The Beginning of Chaos ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: Calming of the Heart - Chapter 3

By: Shattered

Warnings: Lime flavored, nothing much. Pure Duo torture ^_________^

Archive: Just ask first, otherwise, no problems here!

Disclaimer: Time for the clichés! OK, I don't own Gundam Wing or any of it's characters. I solemnly promise to return all characters when I am finished, only slightly rumpled. Their personalities will remain unchanged and as irresistible as ever. I do, however, claim Lillian Piers. She is mine, all mine!!!!

_______________________________________________________________ _______________

"Mmm, Hilde dear, this dinner is delicious!" Lillian complimented, eagerly taking another bite.

"Thank you, Lillian." She smiled, cheeks coloring a bit. She didn't think it was anything special.

"You know," she said, dabbing her lips with a napkin, "I have some recipes Matthew just adored when he was little. I'll be sure to give them to you, I'm positive he'll love it. Wouldn't you dear?" She turned to Duo, placing a soft hand on top of his, as if encouraging his agreement.

"Yea, sure." He nodded meekly, gulping with uncertainty. Just what had he eaten as a child?

She gave him his answer.

"Of course you will! One of these day's I'll have to make you vegetarian lasagna! Oh, you used to beg for it when you were little! And I'll bake you some asparagus, and fry you up some okra too! Oh, it'll be fantastic! Wouldn't it honey? Of course! I bet your getting hungry all over again!" Her smile was enthusiastic, her azurite orbs wide and sparkled at the thought of cooking for her baby again.

Meanwhile, Duo was turning green. Vegetarian lasagna? Asparagus? OKRA?! He looked to Hilde with disbelief. She would get him out of it, wouldn't she?

She sat there, lips parted slightly with jaw slack. Duo, her Duo, eat that much vegetables? He didn't eat that much in a month, let alone at one sitting! She looked from her Mother-in-law to her hubby, giving him a look that asked 'When are you going to tell her no?'. But Duo just shrugged a little when Lillian wasn't looking.

The kids, during this little scene, took notes. Daddy was going to find out how it felt to have to eat that kind of mess. With unseen devil's horns, they looked to each other, haunting Maxwell smiles in place.

-=-=-=-=-

Hours later, when Lillian reluctantly departed, Hilde started washing dishes, forcing Duo to dry and put them up. After moments of silence, Hilde commenced conversation, never looking up from her cleaning duties.

"Why didn't you tell Lillian you get sick at even the sight of that much vegetables?"

He stopped, but at the prodding elbow on his ribcage, he went back to work. "Well, uh, ya see babe, I finally got her back. The last thing I want to do is hurt her feelings."

"But you utterly refuse to even consider eating such things when I cook them." She paused, taking time to send him an intense glare.

"Babe, don't give me that look. This is hard enough as it is."

With that she gently plopped the half-cleaned plate back into the soapy water. She rinsed her hands and dried them off. With a slight huff she turned to him. "You can finish these yourself, I'm going to bed. Remember to switch on the kids' night light when you're through." With that she padded out, sharply closing the bedroom door behind her. Moments later it reopened, a pillow and thin sheet being tossed out into the hall before closing and securely locking.

Duo groaned. He mumbled curses under his breath, but resigned to do as she asked and finished cleaning the kitchen.

When through he stumbled to their hallway, gathered his bed things, and trudged to the couch. Plopping down, he snuggled with the pillow. It wasn't Hilde, but it would have to do.

-=-=-=-=-

A week after the emotional reunion, the whole family was invited to Lillian's apartment one evening. It was located in a very nice part of town; the medians decorated with various types of flowers, plants, and large trees. She wanted to go back to her home on earth, but leaving her son so soon was out of the question. So, she rented an apartment until she could decide what to do.

Chloe and Troy had spent the night with their Grandma, and spent the day with her as well. Lillian was elated that her grand babies wanted to stay with her, and even help her prepare dinner. She knew not their ulterior motives.

Troy was dusted over with flour, his hair tousled and pudgy fingers and palms sticky as he attacked the dough with evil intentions. The battle had been going on for some time now - the dough having been victorious repeatedly.

Lillian gulped down her mirth at the picture of her grandson being viscously defeated by a large mound of lumpy noodle dough. Checking with Chloe and the nicely simmering sauce, she went to aid the struggling child. Standing behind him, she reached over his head and began to properly kneed the thick substance. With awe he watched as she easily conquered the unconquerable.

"Why don't you go get undressed while I finish this up, and I'll be there in a minute to get you cleaned up, OK?"

"Um, Okay!" Wiggling down the stool he scampered off to the room she had prepared for them. He's such a good kid, she thought to herself.

Soon she and Chloe left the kitchen. Lillian went off to tend to the munchkin while Chloe went to the master bathroom to get cleaned up herself. Troy had peeled down to his undies and waited in the bathroom. Lily started the water into the tub before grabbing a fresh towel and washcloth from the linen closet. She poured liquid bubbles beneath the running water, the lightly scented foam immediately forming. BATH TIME!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-

A moan filled the room as experienced fingers traced over her sensitive skin. Her breathing was becoming heavy as he teased her womanhood through the satin underwear she wore. His teeth took hold of the hollow of her neck; marking his claim. With a mixture of pleasure and pain she squirmed in his grasp, her focus becoming hazy as the sensations in her body become even more prominent.

"No" she stated, yet her voice was just a whisper.

A haunting laugh answered her as he continued to play with her senses.

Again, she uttered her refusal, yet this time with more force. He looked at her questioningly, and with clear disappointment.

"We can't" she panted, "we are supposed to be at your Mother's in a half an hour. We don't have time for this."

A loud, dramatic groan came from his lips as he flopped onto the bed. He hadn't forgotten...exactly.

Having gained control of her respiratory speed, she buttoned her shirt and zipped her jeans before retreated to the bathroom. She turned in the doorway and gave him a mischievous wink, letting him know she wasn't mad before disappearing, firmly closing the door behind her.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Not a whole lot of action, I know. This was basically a prepping chapter for the next one, giving you a look at the situation, and how Duo's state of mind will be when he gets there -eg- I'm so bad! ^___^