Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Capture ❯ Chap1(Cats?) ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer!!! Don't own. Did not come up with. Never will own. Guess that covers it! Well if thats all you need....ON with the ..um...fic!


Duo walked down the desolate street, his footsteps echoing in the empty city. Dim light filtered down through the broken ruins to light a path. His dark clothing blended in with the surrounding shadows. Quickening his pace he sped down the street as cautious as he could. They were close behind him.

' Why? Why now? Things had gotten so good in life!' Duo searched the shadows with his eyes as he thought. ' Another war that's what they want. And they're starting their plan by taking us out, the Gundam Pilots.' He jumped around at the sound of a crash behind him, gun flicking out of nowhere.

"Meoow?"

He lowered it with a sigh as the cat stared at him questioningly. ' I'm losing it!' Turning he continued down the street. ' Darn cat.' Duo sped up again, the others were supposed to be somewhere ahead. They had been sent to investigate the empty colony by the Preventers. They had been separated when the fighting started. Contact was made briefly and they agreed to meet up farther into the city. Quatre had not been contacted, he had been working hard on construction with a colony and they wanted to let him concentrate. ' Maybe that wasn't the best idea in the universe. We could use his help and....' Duo stopped in his tracks, his mouth dropped as realization hit him like a two ton concrete wall. ' He doesn't know! He'll be an easy target for them!' He heard the whizzing too late and could only take a step before the pain hit his shoulder.

" No! I have.... to... warn ...hi..him." Duo stumbled forward a step then fell to the ground.


He pushed the hard hat up out of his face for the tenth time that day as he checked his chart. Construction had been going well and they were a day ahead of schedule. Looking up he observed the workers as they lifted another beam into place far above him. Turning he sighed making the hard hat once again resume position in front of his eyes with a decided plop. Light laughter reached his ears as the offending hat was lifted from his head revealing an amused Rashid.

" Why don't you go home Master Quatre?"

"Alright, I need to work on the paper work some more anyway." Quatre matched Rashids pace as they walked toward the gate.

" Take it easy for once." Rashid chided. " Were ahead of schedule and still you work like the world will fall apart if you didn't!"

" All right! All right. Point taken." They both laughed lightly as Quatre proceeded to the car awaiting him. He sat down as the door closed and Rashid stuck his head in the open window.

" Take a nice afternoon off." Turning to the driver he smiled. " Make sure he relaxes Auda!"

" Yes sir!" Quatre shook his head laughing. " All right kid lets get home." With that Auda stepped rather maliciously on the gas and took off down the street. They could still hear Rashid a block away, obviously displeased.

They were both still laughing by the time they had reach the door of the large mansion.

" Don't worry, he'll have calmed down by tonight." Quatre gasped for more breath after the laughing while opening the door.

" Yeah but he'll never let me near car keys again!"

Quatres laughter died in his throat as the cold barrel of a gun was pressed against the side of his head. He was quickly pushed inside, Auda behind him. The door was slammed shut and locked. Quatre assessed the situation, his quick mind formulating as they surrounded the two men. Everyone in the room was a good few inches taller then Quatre and his slight build hid his true strength. They seemed to be on high alert though, they would not underestimate him.

" Who are you?" He spoke up defiantly. A tall man in shades and a rather menacing knife in his hands strode forward to stand in front of the boy.

" You can call us the Black Rapters." His eyes studied the Gundam pilot before him. He had been told by his superiors that this one was the brain of the group. He had to admire him, the boy had brought his fellow pilots together and they had helped end the war. They were an strong team together. That was why they had decided it was best to take them down one at a time. This was just a retrival mission. The others had shown at the colony and had been taken into custody then. Now the fun could begin, with him.

" What do you want with us?" Quatre gave the man his best impersonation of Heero. The man held back laughter at the kids attempt at a glare. The man shook himself mentally, he had actually started to like the kid. He couldn't afford to do that.

" Your to come with us. We would prefer of your own will."

" Why? What do you want with us?"

" Not us, you."

With that the man pulled a gun from its place in his jacket, raised it at Quatres chest and fired. Auda jumped in front of Quatre never giving a thought to his own life. The dart struck him, and he fell into Quatres arms.

" No. Auda, wake up!" Quatre plucked the dart from his arm and held the fallen man protectively against his chest. " Leave him be if it is me you want, got that?" His eyes held ice, but it was melting swiftly.

" On your feet then." Hands pulled Quatre roughly to his feet. Seeing his opportunity he kicked out, throwing the man nearest him flying into the wall. Knocking the second man off his arm he jumped out of the way of another dart and jumped onto the man who was doing all the talking knocking them both to the floor. He struggled to wrest the gun from the mans grip. The forgotten knife flashed out of nowhere by his left cheek leaving behind a deep scratch. He leaned back in surprise giving the man time to bring his gun up knocking him soundly in the temple. Quatre fell to the floor unconscious.

Lifting himself off the ground the man studied the young man at his feet an instant before bending to lift him over his shoulder. Kicking the nearest man into consciousness again he motioned that it was time to leave. He lifted the shades over his eyes a moment and readjusted Quatre in his arms so that he could see his face. ' The boy has courage. He seems like a good kid. He should never have had to go through this.' He shook his head sadly before striding outside.
The cell was brightly lit. It was a lot cleaner then they had expected to find on this colony. There wasn't supposed to be anyone here. That was why they were sent to investigate. Strange radio signals had been picked up being emitted from the colony, so here they were.

Heero surveyed the other occupants of the cell. Wufei was meditating in a corner. He knew they were worried about Quatre. He was worried to, but he knew Quatre could take care of himself. He also knew these guys had captured four Gundam pilots in one night. They were a well organized group to say the least. One surprise attack and they were scattered throughout the colony. They had been hunted down one by one until they were all here, all except Quatre. Une had thought it best not to involve him, completely ignoring Heeros protest to that. 'Now he isn't suspecting anything and we're stuck here until we can escape.'

Once again surveying the room they were in he saw nothing they could use to get out of there. The walls were bear, no furniture adorned the entire spacious area. The door was locked tighter then a cat cage, and only had a small window. His thoughts were interrupted by footsteps outside their door. All four of them rose to their feet warily. The door opened swiftly revealing Quatre, arm twisted behind his back at an odd angle. He was pushed into the room roughly, tripping on a loose tile he flew forward. Heero instinctively reached out and caught him. Pulling Quatre to him he glared at the soldier as he laughed at them while shutting the door.

" Quatre?" Heero straightened Quatre on his feet and met his concerned gaze with one of his own.

" I'm alright Heero." He stated while rubbing his sore arm. The man had nearly broken it while straining it behind his back.

" Ah, man. I realized to late what was happening to get you a message." Duo placed a hand on Quatres shoulder.

" That's alright Duo, I should have been more careful."

" Your hurt." Quatre felt Trowas hand brush the cut on his left cheek under his eye, it was bleeding again. " Sit down I'll clean it up." He led Quatre to the wall were they both sat down. Wufei took the med kit off of his belt and opened it up. They se to work bandaging his cut together. Heero and Duo sat next to them.

" So man hows life?" Duo broke the silence cheerfully.

" Just fine Duo." Quatre couldn't help but laugh.

" Yeah, till now right." Duo rested his head on one hand and smiled at his companions.

" This is no time to be funny Maxwell." Wufei scowled at Duo while holding Quatres head in place while Trowa applied antiseptic.

" Lighten up Wufei, ya gotta enjoy your life!"

" Whatever Maxwell."

"What happened Heero?" Quatre wriggled free from Wufeis grip and Trowas antiseptic armed hands and crawled toward Heero. Wufei gabbed his waist and hauled him back then pinned him to the ground while Trowa quickly went back to work. " Ouff." Quatre gave up the struggle and submitted to them.

" We were ambushed in the city then separated. They used tranquilizer darts to bring us down then brought us here."

" Yeah, and here we are. They haven't even visited us yet." Duo said with his best pout. Wufei just shook his head.

" All done." Trowa announced leaning back. Wufei got off of his seat on Quatres chest and let him sit up.

" (1)Uff Da, we have to find out what they want."

" Well then I guess we just wait then." Duo leaned back against the wall next to Trowa and closed his eyes.

" We should have a plan to escape once they come." Heero interrupted Duos not so sound sleep. One eye popped open, then another and Duo leaned forward.

" Alright, whatcha got?"

" I think we should be prepared for anything, but we need to know what they want before we make a move." Quatres reasoning resulted in nods from all of them.

" Then its back to sleep for me." Duo proceeded to lean back and fall asleep. Heero smiled at the boy as he smiled in his sleep. Settling down next to Quatre the remaining four that were awake talked into the night.

The guard surveyed the sight in front of him. The five pilots were arranged against one wall to the side of the room. 02 was leaning with his head against the shoulder of 03 who had his head on the other boys. 04 was curled into a ball facing the wall with 05 using him as a pillow. 01 was stretched on the floor using 03s' feet as a head rest. All were fast asleep. ' Jeez, I wish I had a camera.' Walking over to the soundly sleeping group he stood over them a second almost not wanting to disturb this quite moment when they all seemed so relaxed. Almost.

" Hey! Wake kids time to go to school!" He nudged Duos legs with a foot.

" GowayImnotreadytogetup." Was all he got.

" I said get up!" He nudged again harder.

" IsaidImnotreadytogetupsogoaway." The guard cocked his head and looked curiously at the kid at his feet. Was he awake or not?

" Get up Duo." The Guard jumped as Heero rose to his feet shaking Trowa awake as well. He looked curiously at Quatre and Wufei before waking them too. Trowa was attempting to pull Duo to his feet and not having much luck seeing as how Duo had fallen back asleep. Heero stepped over Duos feet and pulled him up by his shirt front and stood him on his feet. Wufei got to his feet and looked down as Quatre let out a yawn and stretched on the floor now on his back. Shaking his head he reached down a hand to help pull him to his feet.

Once they were assembled before him and suddenly fully awake the guard motioned them to follow. They strode down the hallway a guard appearing at each of their shoulders. Quatre committed each and every detail to memory as they passed down each hall. Soldiers passed on every side shooting the pilots looks as they moved past. Upon reaching a large door they entered an office. Behind a large desk sat what they took to be their gracious host.

" Welcome boys to our humble home."

A/N

There wasn't supposed to be this much humor but oh well I couldn't help myself it was to much fun! Don't own these sayings either! Just love 'um!

(1)Uff Da: trying to dance the polka to rock and roll music

Losing your wad of gum in the chicken yard

Spending two hours cleaning up my room and my mom says uff da!

` Wandering downtown then wondering what you wanted.

Looking in the mirror and realizing your not getting better your getting older.

Trying to pour two buckets of manure into one bucket

( believe me!)

Having a mouse crawl up your leg while on a hay load.

Eating hot soup when you have a running nose.

Getting out of bed in the morning with a backache.

Getting swished in the face with a cows wet tale.

Waking yourself up in church with your own snoring.

Forgetting your mother in laws first name.

When two steady girlfriends find out about each other.

Noticing non-Norwegians using lefse for a napkin.( e-mail if you want to know what it is! Or review!)

Eating a delicious sandwich then realizing the spread is cat food!(Nekos!!!! Neko food.....um... maybe not!)

Sneezing so hard your false teeth end up in the bread plate!(giggles!)

My own addition: Having your best friend sit on you while another one antiseptics your face.