Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Capture ❯ Chap2(What was in that tea?) ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Well another long awaited chapter...I...yeah.



The boys met the mans gaze without flinching. In their eyes he saw the determination and unwavering loyalty to each other and the peace they had fought so long for. They would not submit to his will easily. The man laughed inwardly, he would make them submit.

Quatre met the mans eyes as they once again came to rest on his. Something familiar rested in those cold green depths. So close he could almost put his finger on it. Then suddenly a fimliar spark lit the older mans eyes but he tore his gaze from Quatres before he could understand.

" Who are you?" Quatre voiced the thought before he could register he was even talking. The other boys looked to the man expectantly. He on the other hand, smiled. More of an evil smirk.

" Take him away." The command was so unexpected that no one moved an inch to carry out the command. " Didn't you hear me! I said get him out of my sight!" He shouted, slamming a fist into the table top before him. Instantly two men moved forward to take hold of Quatres forearms.

" Wait!" Quatre broke the hold on one of his arms. In the corner of his eye he could see the others being restrained by the soldiers in the room. He broke his other arm free and kicked the men away from him then turned his attention on he man a the desk. His mind told him it was a stupid move but he felt the overwhelming need to know who the man was. Swinging around to the man he came face to face with the barrel of a gun.

" Quite the fighter aren't you." Taking a step closer the older man repositioned the gun to Quatres chest.

" Why are you doing this?" Quatres question was met by a confused gaze. " I can feel in your heart that this isn't what you truly want. Please look into your heart you will see it too. The people have finally found peace and can recover from past mistakes, so let them." Something undefinable flickered in the mans eyes for a second. Almost like doubt. Then it was gone, replaced by the cold fury and madness.

" Just like your parents aren't you boy?" Shock barely had time to register on all their faces as the shot rang in all their ears and a dart implanted itself in his right shoulder. He crumpled to the ground at the mans feet. Deep throated growls were heard from the other Gundam pilots as he lay unmoving on the floor.

They stared in frustration at the men holding their weapons on them. Trowa turned his gaze to the sound of laughter emanating from the man in front of them. He stood triumphantly over Quatre his eyes piercing into them. Anger flashed in Trowas eyes as he returned his gaze to Quatres body, sprawled unconscious on the floor.

" Take him to the isolation chamber at once." The mans voice barked out behind them. They could only watch as a guard lifted Quatres body over his shoulder unceremoniously.

" Stop!" A man stepped away from the wall to stand beside his employer who was scowling in annoyance. " Let me take care of the boy sir."

" Why Anders?" Annoyance clearly marked the mans already unpleasant features.

" You need all your guards here to keep the other pilots in line. So why waste them when I can take care of the weakest one." A low growl escaped from Wufei at this last statement. The man seemed to think this over in his mind before reluctantly agreeing. Carefully taking Quatre into his arms Anders cradled him gently. As he moved toward he door he caught Heeros cold glare. An understanding flashed quickly then fled as contact broke.

Once they were gone the soldiers relaxed and all attention focoused on the leader once again.

" What's your problem you muhp!" A hand clamped firmly on Duos arrant mouth before he could dig himself a deeper hole to fall in.

" What he means is, why are we here and why did you do that?" Wufei finished, removing his hand from Duos mouth. Angry gazes shifted the mans way, digging into his very being.

" First of all we were not properly introduced. I am Rosald Winner." The pilots stared in horror at the man before them, refusing to believe that he had any relation to the pilot they had grown to care about.

" Winner?" Trowas voice broke the dead silence that had accumulated in the moments after the statement.

" That's right. Yes to your question, that lovely young man that was taken from you just now is family. My how they grow up so fast." His laugh could have broken a black board along with the fingers attached to the finger nails scraping down it that it so closely resembled.

" You didn't answer our question." Heero broke the deafening laughter. " What do you want?" His glare tore into the man in front of him.

" The Gundam pilots out of the way. The military order back in place. The colonies to pay for turning their backs on those who fought to liberate them from the Earth even after the war."

" So another misguided attempt to 'free' the colonies from Earth." Wufei couldn't keep the contempt from his voice. They couldn't see how well things were working between the colonies and earth. Peace had finally come and working together both parties were able to recover after the war. The fact was they needed the support of each other. Supporting each other they could solve some major problems that plagued the earth and colonies.

" Insolent fool!" Roslad swung out in rage at Wufei. His fist stopped mid-way to the boys face caught in Wufeis own hand.

" You hold no justice in your heart and no understanding of what you claim you fight for, you will not win."

" I will, with the Earth and colonies great protectors in my hand no one will stand against me."

" You underestimate them, that will be your downfall."

" Who would dare stand up to me, now that I have my wayward nephew and his friends his support of the colonies is gone and Relena Peacecraft does not have you or him to support her now."

" You have no concept of how anything is do you?" Wufeis eyes laughed at the man. He watched as the mans face contorted in rage, confidence breaking.

" Take them away, and make sure my nephew iscomfortable." They were immediately ushered from the room.

Quatre awoke to a pounding behind his eyes and one heck of what felt like a hangover. Not that he would know what a hangover felt like. ' Must have a talk with the person who makes those infernal darts.' He raised a hand to his eyes waiting for his vision to clear. Letting his hand drop to his side once more he observed the room he was in. It wasn't all that interesting. Just eight plain gray walls and a locked door. A cat poster in the corner. ' Huh?' Even the floor had nothing of interest, not even a speck of dirt to play with.

' Isolation...literally. Please be alright guys.'


Back in the cell they had previously occupied the others sat in a huddle talking quietly.

" We know what they want, now lets bust out of here and take them down!" Duos overenthusiastic voice rose in volume. " Quiet Duo." Trowa warned.

" Sorry."

" I agree with Duo, its time to make our move." Heero rose to inspect the door followed by the others. " Duo, what do you have to break the lock?"

" Nothin'. They took all my tools when I was taken."

" Look again."

" Alright." Duo sighed and began undoing his braid. A small package the color of his hair fell at his feet. " Oh yeah! Not as smart as I gave them credit for."

" What is that?" Trowa questioned him over his shoulder.

" Mini explosive."

" Jeez, Maxwell. How do you survive with things like that in your hair?" Wufei exclaimed unbelieving.

" Just give me the explosive Duo." Heero held out his hand for the tiny piece of weaponry. Fixing it onto the door he motioned the others back, pushed a small button and jumped back as it blew. The explosion was small but powerful enough to blow the lock and knock Heero forcefully into the others. Pushing themselves up they wasted no time in getting out of the enclosed cell.

" That will have alerted the guards for sure." Duo peeked around a corner hurridly, and as if proving his statement four guards were coming up to them quickly.

" Get ready to break for it." Heero ordered. As the guards broke the corner they were taken by surprise and down in a matter of seconds.

" We have to find Quatre. Then how are we supposed to get off of this Colony?" Trowa looked to his companions questioningly. Three equally questioning stares met his.


Quatre looked up as the door to his cell opened and the tall man quietly walked in and shut the door. For a moment they looked at each other before the man moved till he was in front of the boy. Quatre stood to meet the man. He was still a good foot shorter. Looking down the barest smile lit the mans face.