Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed ❯ info ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Heya

Well I had a request to do an info page about the powers and characters from charmed, as some of you don't really know anything about the show.

So if you do know the show and thought this was a new chapter sorry its not so you can just skip it. K ^_^

Ok I'm gonna say the actual name of the character from the show then which GW characters gonna play them, then a bit of info on their powers and background and stuff.

Prue Halliwell - Wufei - Prue's the oldest of the Halliwell sisters. She works at Bucklands auction house, finding antiques and other things to sell there. Her power is telekinesis or the power to move things with her mind. Also later on she can astral project.

Piper Halliwell - Trowa - Piper is the middle sister and she works as a chief in a restaurant called Quake. Her power is the ability to freeze time, it only lasts a few minutes but as she gets stronger the time gets longer.

Phoebe Halliwell - Heero - Phoebe is the youngest and she has no job, but does go back to collage to get a degree. Her and Prue don't get on to begin with cause phoebe kinda slept with her fiancé before the wedding and the phoebe went looking for her Dad who Prue doesn't like. Her power is that she gets premonitions and later on she can levitate.

Andy - Zechs - Zech's is a police inspector, who also happens to be Prue's ex. He knows something is going on with the Halliwell's and notices how many cases have them involved. So he keeps a close eye on them. Eventually he finds out what they are.

Leo - Qautre - Leo is the girls white lighter. That is he was sent by the higher power to look after them and help them when they have to face any of the evils. He can orb in and out of places, which means he kind of teleports in and out. Before the sisters found out about their power he pretended to be a handyman that's where Piper met him.

Cole - Duo - Cole is a DA or District attorney, but he is also the very powerful demon Belthazor. He has been sent by the source, which is the source of all evil, to destroy the charmed ones, but he is slowly falling in love with one. Guess which?

Ok well they're all the main characters if anymore come up then ill add them to the page.

Ok now this whole charmed thing I'll explain that.

Basically the three sisters come from a long line of witches who have been slowly getting stronger.

They are fulfilling a prophecy that says the strongest of all witches will be three sisters who together have the power to defeat all the evil.

They however didn't know this because there mother died when they were young and to protect them their Grandmother sealed their powers away so no demon or warlock or anything would know that they were the charmed ones.

They have their powers returned to them when Phoebe finds the book of shadows; their families' book of spells that has been written in for centuries, and accidentally reads the spells, which reawakens their powers.

That's when the fun begins.

Ok well that's all the background info and the basic start to the story but I'll elaborate in the chapters.

Hoped that helped clear any confusion anyone had.

Must get back to writing

Ja ne