Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed ❯ prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Heya Readers ^_^

Ok I got this idea from a one-shot fic on meidaminer, I thought it was good and so I'm try and gonna write a full-length version.

If anyone's interested the fic was by KatiKat, go read it it's a good fic.

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam wing or any of the characters. Also I don't own charmed or any of the plot lines.

Pairings: 2+1/1+2, 3+4/4+3, 5+6/6+5

Warnings: AU, OOC, Violence, Occult action

Charmed GW style

Prologue

Sylvia Noventa flipped open the kitchen shutters and stared out into the night. Through the mist, lights glowed softly in the apartment building across the street, and grey clouds hid a full moon.

Her heart jumped as lighting forked through the sky. Thunder rumbled through the air and right through her bones. Rain poured down to pool on the pavement below.

She nervously ran a hand through her blonde hair. She sensed something was wrong. The hairs on the back of her neck tingled.

Someone was watching her. Watching and waiting for her to lower her guard.

She had accepted her destiny as a witch long ago, but the thought of all the evil out there still sent a chill down her spine. Even though she had been fighting it for all of her 23 years.

Sylvia lived in a world few knew existed. A world of witches, warlocks, demons and monsters.

She shivered wondering what form of evil was hunting her now. There was so much fear. She shook her head and blamed her tenseness on the storm.

Another bolt of lightening flashed in the sky, followed by a crash of thunder. The apartments lights flickered off and on, and fear wormed its way in Sylvia's gut.

"A protection spell" she said to no one "for peace of mind"

She gathered all the ingredients she would need. Chalice, candles and a bowl of herbs.

She took a calming breath and lit the candles with a flame that came from her fingertip.

She closed her eyes and placed her palms together. She started to chant.

"Ancient One of earth so deep"

"Master of moon and sun"

"I shield you in my wiccan way"

"Here in my circle round"

Asking you to protect this place"

"And offer your sun force down …

A breeze made the candles flicker.

The hairs prickled up on her neck again. Someone was watching her. Someone was standing right behind her.

She gathered her courage and quickly turned around. She saw a man hovering in the corner of the room. He stepped into the middle with his hands behind his back smiling.

Sylvia let out a sigh of relief. `A face I know. Thank Goddess' she thought

"What are you doing here?" she asked

no reply.

She rose to her feet and moved closer.

"What's going on?"

No answer.

Sylvia sensed something was wrong as the man brought out a double-edged knife from behind his back.

She opened her mouth but before she could utter a word. He plunged the knife into her stomach.

The crashing thunder drowned out her screams, as she fell lifelessly to the floor.

Well there you go that's the prologue.

I know none of the guys where in this part, but there come into the next bit.

If anyone doesn't know charmed and wants me to put a chapter explaining everything bout the show and powers review and say, and ill try and put one up.

Ok well if you like this please review, and ill try and get the next part out as soon as possible.

Well,

Ja ne