Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Charmed ❯ part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

First real chapter ^_^ hope the info page helped everyone!!

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam wing or any of the characters. Also I don't own charmed or any of the plot lines.

Pairings: 2+1/1+2, 3+4/4+3, 5+6/6+5

Warnings: AU, OOC, Violence, Occult action

Part 1

"Wufei is going to kill me," Trowa Halliwell muttered under his breath struggling to keep the grocery bags from falling from his arms and to fit the key into the door, at the same time. This may sound easy but when you where running really late and you had an older brother with a katana it really isn't.

Trowa and Wufei lived in an old Victorian house in San Francisco. It was the house that they and their younger brother Heero had grown up in with their grandmother after their mother died. And when their grams passed away they went back to live in the place that held so many memories.

Trowa and Wufei normally got along but he knew that one of his brothers pet peeves - and he had many - was lateness. Trowa tried to keep punctual but something always popped up at the last moment. He just didn't know how Wufei kept his life so organised.

Bursting in from the rain outside Trowa called "Wufei?"

"In here working on the chandelier" Wufei called back

"I don't see why you don't just call out the handyman again, a lot less trouble."

"Just because you've got I crush on him does not mean we can afford to call him out when I can easily finish this off" Wufei said blowing a strand of hair out of his eyes and turning to his brother "and where have you been?"

"Well I had that interview and then I went shopping" he said indicating the grocery bags dropped by the door" then it started raining … and I guess I didn't realise the time"

"Oh how did the interview go? Are you a real life chief yet?" Wufei asked giving up on the chandelier and hopping down to the ground

"Not yet," Trowa replied. "The wondrous chief Catalonia demands I come back in a week and cook for her. Something worthy of quake"

"Quake?"

"That's what the restaurants called"

Wufei snorted and turned away to pick something from a box sitting on the floor behind him. Pulling out what looked like a cut away section of a tree, he turned back to Trowa.

"Look what I found while I was looking for the fuse box in the basement"

"Our old spirit board" Trowa touched the antique wood gently.

The board was covered with letters, numbers, and symbols, and came with a pointer to spell out words. He and his brothers would lightly place their fingers on the pointer. The pointer was supposed to move by itself, guided by spirits, to spell out messages and answer their questions.

Wufei always used to ask what he was going to be when he grew up. Heero always used to ask silly questions like "What are we having for lunch today?" And he would always ask when Wufei and Heero would stop fighting. He never did get a straight answer.

Trowa flipped over the board. He smiled when he saw the message on the back and read it aloud, "To my three beautiful boys. May this give you the light to find the shadows. The power of three will set you free. Love, mom."

He turned to Wufei "We never did find out what that meant" he murmured

"Well I think we should send it to Heero, that boy is so in the dark, a little light might help. Maybe he can use it to figure out where dad is you never know …"

Trowa frowned. He couldn't believe that Wufei was still ragging on their younger brother after all this time "You're always so hard on him"

"Trowa he has no vision of the future."

"He's coming around"

Wufei threw his hands up into the air. "Yeah, and that's why he went to New York to look for Dad."

"You know that's not the real reason he left"

The real reason Heero had left San Francisco was that, Wufei had been engaged to Roger till Heero told him that Roger had tried to seduce him. When Wufei confronted Roger he said it was Heero who made a pass at him. Wufei didn't know who to believe. He broke up with Roger, but blamed Heero for the whole thing and never forgave him.

Trowa believed his little brother. He knew he would never try to steal Wufei's fiancé. Heero was only trying to tell Wufei what a jerk Roger was.

But Wufei and Heero had never gotten along, and Wufei refused to give Heero the benefit of the doubt.

"I don't care why he left, as long as he doesn't come back." He spun around and stomped through the house to the living room.

"Wait!"

Wufei stopped in the middle of the room and whirled around "What!!"

"I have something I need to tell you"

"What is it Trowa?"

"You know we've been talking about what to do with the spare room"

Wufei nodded.

"Your right we need a room mate"

Wufei glanced at the chandelier. " Maybe we could rent the room at a reduced rate in exchange for help round the house. I'll put an ad in the paper." He said heading for the living room

"Heero's good with a wrench (Am I the only one who thinks this sentence is wrong????)"

"Heero lives in New York"

"Not anymore"

Wufei stopped and turned "What?"

"I've wanted the three of us back together for awhile and Heero's moving back with us."

Wufei groaned, "You've got to be kidding."

"It's his house too, Grams left it to him too, I couldn't say no"

"But why can't he get his own place? Maybe you've forgotten why I'm still mad at him?"

"No I haven't. but he's lost his job and had no where else to go."

"And this is news? How long have you known anyway?" Wufei scowled at Trowa

"A couple of days"

"Thanks for sharing" Wufei muttered, "When does he arrive?"

Just then the front door burst open, and a very wet Heero walked into the foyer.

"Now"

*-*-*-*-*

Sorry this took so long writers block and exams.

Thank yous now:

RVD: next part hope the info help you understand it all a bit better

Ashley: hope you aint confused anymore ^_^ please update your stories soon I really do lurve all your fics * waves an Ashley banner *

Misure: umm I'm not sure if there's gonna be humour either, I don't think I'm that funny so I doubt it, but you never know. Yeah Sabrina counts she's the orginal!!!

Blackie: thanks for the review. You can breath now ^_^

GoldenRat: thanks. Yeah Wufei should be going out with Zechs if I ever get that far

Deosn't matter: yeah I'm trying to figure out how I'm gonna do that to and yes hopefully it is going to be like the series just a bit jumbled up otherwise Duo won't come in for ages and he's one of my fav characters

Kanaloas: yep I am working on it and hopefully will finish

Ok well that's all for now ill try an update soon seeing as I break up in 3 days!!!!!!!!

Please review it makes me work faster.

Really it does!!!