Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chef Heero's Selections ❯ I’ll have to Settle for Avarice and Lust ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Chef Heero's Selection #7 : I'll have to Settle for Avarice and L ust .
Author: Keiran
Pairing: 1x2x1
Rating: PG-15, for suggestive talk.
Warning: About-to-have-sex scenario.
Word Count: 516
Notes: Vacation time! But the ghost of kitchen haunts their every step



***

Whoooa! It's great here! Duo exclaimed as he stepped onto the balcony. The small hotel they were staying in was set directly on the seashore on some tiny island in Greece. The longhaired man took another deep breath and giggled. Vacation! Finally , free, uninterrupted time with his one-and-only. And to make matters even better - no kitchen in sight. Heero being Heero made sure that the hotel had a suitable reputation for food and other such details, but he wasn't required to do any of the cooking.

The self-proclaimed ' master chef ' watched as his braided spouse bounced from the balcony into the room just to bounce back when something on the blue sea caught his eye. The process was repeated a couple of times, until finally Duo flipped onto the bed exhausted.

It's beautiful here, he whispered , looking at the ceiling. Heero's eyes meanwhile , had found that during the bounces some of the chestnut hair had escaped the tight braid, shining against the silky covers. The loose shirt Duo had on as protection against the wind was open and the tank top underneath rode up, leaving the smooth plane of pale skin exposed to light and gaze. It was quite a patch of skin too - the Bermuda shorts were never too tight to begin with, and since Duo was stretched across the double bed , the actual waistband of the shorts allowed a clear view of Duo's , gray-with-teddy-bears boxers.

Heero pushe d himself away from the wall and sauntered closer, kneeling on the bed. Seeing that Duo's eyes were closed, he lowered his head without warning , dipping his tongue into the exposed bellybutton.

The violet-eyed man yelped, causing Heero to smirk. Suckling gently on the fair skin he moved lower, until his mouth reached the feeble barrier the clothing presented, where he stopped and rested his chin on Duo's abdomen.

You know, I regret not having a kitchen round here, he remarked. His spouse looked at him in disbelief. They were supposed to enjoy this vacation *together*! He sure as hell didn't anticipate Heero actually wanting to spend their well, it was a sort of a honeymoon ; the blue-eyed man had said so himself! Duo was torn between feeling hurt and insulted . M eanwhile , Heero continued his thought. I found this recipe for a light , cappuccino-brandy cream and I have a feeling it would taste *delicious* served with flesh, he said punctuating the statement with a long swipe of his tongue.

Duo laughed out loud. You're incorrigible , Heero!

I do my best, the man replied grinning in return. Well then, since I can't quite satisfy avarice, gluttony and lust, I'll have to settle for avarice and lust *plain*, he added , sliding the shorts along with underwear from his mate's slender hips. I don't quite understand how I'm supposed to avoid sinning, with you being right next to me, so delicious. The appreciative smirk hovering above him made Duo's breath catch.

Delicious even without the cappuccino-brandy cream? he managed in - between short pants.

Love, you'd be delicious even with kidney pie[1], Heero hummed before sending them both spiraling higher than the clouds.

***

[1] Was originally supposed to be 'spinach' but I like spinach, so obviously it wouldn't do. ^___^