Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Chibi Adventures. ❯ Finding Out. ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Light Language.
 
Disclaimer:Me know own so please don't sue. You don't want my cat after you.
 
"Rogue is my cat and he can be quite viscious."
Not enough Chibi fics out there.
I challenge anybody to write at least one chibi fic. ^_<.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They ran into each other in the base.
 
"Fei,Tro,Quat. What are you doing here? I thought i was the only one here on a mission?"
 
"I am here to blow up the base."
 
"I had to obtain data on the base with Quatre."
 
"What are you doing here Duo?"
the blond had a quick look around.
 
"I came on a
rescue mission."
 
"Yuy,Right?"
 
"Unfortunetaly yes."
 
"We were on our way to the main computer room when we ran into you two,"
 
"Alright since for some reason or another we ran into each other. Why don't we break into teams of two.
Wufei can help Duo look for Heero, while me and Trowa continue to the main computer room.
If we find anything we'll let you know."
 
"Works with me. You up for it Fei?"
 
"Fine. Then after we're out of here I'll proceed with blowing up the base."
 
So they split up. While Duo and Wufei searched around the Prison cell's, Trowa and Quatre had finally made it to the Main CPU room.
 
Trowa and Quatre knocked out the guards quietly and found something quite interesting on the Database.
 
"02 this 04 come in."
 
"02 here. Find anything?"
 
"Yes. 03 found out that they were working on a chemical expierament for their older officers."
 
"And?"
 
"I'll be more detailed later. But It's a youth rejuventor. And they got who they wanted to test it on."
 
"Crap. You get that 05?"
 
"05 here. Yes."
 
"02 talking, Any idea where there holding him?"
 
"Wait. i hear something down the hall. 02 out."
 
"05 out. Im going to follow 02."
 
"04 we should get ready to go"
 
"I agree with you 03. Let's go."
 
So Quatre and Trowa were clearing the way for Duo and Wufei so they could escape with them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I hear something down here!"
 
He and Wufei were carefully making their way down the hall.
 
They could hear what sounded like some pissed off guards and loud shouting. It was hard to tell what they were saying.
They got closer and from their hiding spot they saw famialier Brown hair but that was it. There were too many guards and others around to see anything else.
 
Since that was all they needed.
They each took one side and launched an attack.
 
Someone saw them coming and ran to a spot at the wall and disappeared.
 
They had no real problem taking care of the guards.
Quatre and Trowa came up to see if they needed any help.
 
"You're a little for that Quat."
 
"Maxwell. One of the guards locked the door."
 
"Thanks Fei. Hold on a sec and I'll get it open."
 
So a minute later he had the door open they weren't quite expecting what they saw.
 
On the table in the middle of the room were some broken syringes among other things and a little chibi Heero.